Bear control incidents

Bear control incidents

There are 12 comments on the Daily Record story from Nov 8, 2008, titled Bear control incidents. In it, Daily Record reports that:

Recent bear control work incidents included in the state Division of Fish and Wildlife monthly report, released at the Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Question

United States

#1 Nov 12, 2008
What can you folks in Jersey do about the bear?
Old New Jerseyan

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2008
Haven't heard much about bear recently in the Sussec County Area. Has something been done?
purely bubbles

Lakewood, NJ

#3 Dec 13, 2008
We can eat them, I LIKE BEAR STEW.YUM-YUM EAT'EM UP.
Christine B

Patchogue, NY

#4 Jan 5, 2009
purely bubbles wrote:
Sick
Old New Jerseyan

North Olmsted, OH

#5 Jun 19, 2009
It seems as if there is no break.
Not a fan

Patchogue, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2009
so many folks are posting pictures of bears right in their back yards.
MrDoughnut

AOL

#7 Jun 15, 2012
We have had bears found by Animal Control in the Woodbridge area. Some Bears have wondered into Metuchen and Clark.

I have seen deer down my way.The deer apparently hang out in 3's in the Colonia section off New Dover RD. I haven't seen any of the Bobcats reportedly in New Jersey. Has anyone actually seen the Bobcats here and where were they?

We have some large very large hawks. One time one landed on a fence about ten feet away. The hawk was big about the size of an American Eagle. It spread it's wings out while sitting on the fence. it had to have been close to 3 ft wing tip to wing tip. A neighbor is frightened that one of these hawks is going to carry off his small dog.
shannon

Dover, NJ

#8 Jul 5, 2012
purely bubbles wrote:
maybe someone should chop you up and eat you up you dumb shit
shannon

Dover, NJ

#9 Jul 5, 2012
maybe someone should chop you up and eat you... why do you deserve to live?
Knows the truth

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2012
Shannon, bear meat is supposed to be pretty good. I couldn't eat it but then again I don't like all meats sold in supermarkets. The remark Yum-yum eat em up was made by an idiot. You'er a better person!
Thinking Resident

Newton, NJ

#11 Jul 6, 2012
Actually if the hunters did eat the bear I would think better of them. Instead we have a trophy hunt which they take part in because it makes them, at least in their minds, macho.
MrDoughnut

AOL

#12 Jul 9, 2012
It seems some think they should eat the bear before it eats you.

Good thing none of you were around back in the early 1800's then you would have to be worried about being eaten by Mohawks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ringwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Wanaque, NJ - think twice before voting for ... (May '06) Nov 7 Allways right 10
News New SWAT team patrol units to roam Bergen County Nov 2 Hardknocks 1
News Fight between teens in Oakland leads to no arrests Oct 30 Kid at party 1
The Philadelphia Lady Oct 30 G Hawthorne 1
News Mahwah mayor in court today (Jan '13) Oct '17 Dirtbag Marc 2
News Mahwah mayor and DPW worker face harassment cha... (Dec '12) Oct '17 Marc The Loser 3
RMAA 52nd Annual Fall Juried Exhibit Oct '17 Gail Hawthorne 1

Ringwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ringwood Mortgages