EPA says defective test led to squirr...

EPA says defective test led to squirrel lead warning -

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 29, 2007, titled EPA says defective test led to squirrel lead warning -. In it, Newsday reports that:

In January, the state warned hunters and residents near a toxic waste dump in northern New Jersey to limit their consumption of squirrel after federal monitors tested a dead squirrel and found it contaminated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

homer simpson

New York, NY

#1 Oct 30, 2007
Isn't dead squirrel the choice food of people in Nj, or is it only choice food if it comes out of a landfill. Whats next eating dead rates that came from a toxic waste site.
Skwurlntz

Cumming, GA

#2 Nov 5, 2007
There are a lot of ways to get lead into a squirrel. My favorite is with a .17 HMR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ringwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wanaque tax base to shrink after settlement Mar '18 Lol 1
RV parked in 23 Rest Area by Echo Lk Rd for weeks (Mar '09) Mar '18 Aldo 10
News Bergen County Executive, Sheriff & Freeholders ... Feb '18 Hardknocks 2
News West Milford police again ask gas station robbe... (Mar '14) Jan '18 Roman 2
Charlene mckenny is a prostitute in riverdale nj Dec '17 Hannibal32112 1
News Why A Sleepy New Jersey Suburb Targeted Hasidic... Dec '17 yidfellas rule 3
The Philadelphia Lady (Oct '17) Oct '17 G Hawthorne 1

Ringwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Ringwood Mortgages