Next Election for police chief & mayor
not a balance fan

Butler, MD

#43 Dec 16, 2009
none yo bisnass wrote:
Mike, I sure the hell would vote for you if you ran.. Well if I lived in Ringgold. You are the only Ringgold police that will do anything, When Rosevelt arrested that guy and had Jiles transport him to Arcadia, stupid ass Jiles took him to his house for an hour or so. That is another Nat Coe. I can't stand that F**ker. He needs to be fired, that is exactly why he got all that shit tore up in Ringgold, and he don't want to get out of his police care when you are arresting a drug dealer b/c it is his friends. haha And the town of Ringgold just lets him stay. They have a SHITTY board. I am so glad I don't live in Ringgold. I am serious. The only two Ringgold police that are actually good at their job is Rosevelt and Rimsky. At least they aren't scared to do what they have to do. Jiles sleeps most of the time when he is on duty. I just hope that we get a better mayor, and Idk if Alan Clayborn would make a good mayor. Rodney Warren would be an EXCELLENT sheriff. Roy Edwards or Mike Rimsky would be good chiefs. Rob Moore, don't know him.. but whatever! Greg and Tony are fine. But I just thought I would put in my 2 cents.
your so rite but you know the main thing there is some more that is in very high places that needs to go and they going to do every thing in there power to stop the ones from getting elected and every one knows it but they can be voted out in 2011 too so lets keep getting the word out --- who knows the one that wins the police chief election in 2010 just mite be ready for the sheriffs office in 2011 - there is lots of people in high places now that could make changes and want and when some one that they know that will clean up there mess or even threaten there little world they going to fight changes like fighting wild fire and they will be trying to get the weak ones elected so be careful of who is pulling for who

Since: Sep 09

Pineville, LA

#44 Dec 17, 2009
Rob Moore wrote:
This is Rob Moore, and I do not work for the DA. Get your facts straight, and otherwise, have a great day enjoying the free speech that lawyers have fought for years to continue to protect....
Rob, you are as worthless as the rest of the arcadia bunch. you are a butt kisser and a yes man for arcadia.

Since: Sep 09

Pineville, LA

#45 Dec 17, 2009
Rimsky is not ready to be Chief. He may very well be a proactive police officer, but he needs supervision. Rosevelt is a wuss. Simple. He needs to be working somewhere behind a desk or in a jail. He has no business in a patrol car. Rimsky needs a supervising officer riding with him and in time he could truly be a good police officer. Edwards was trained correctly. and has at his disposal some former officers that will help him set things back to the days of Myers and Bernard.

You people need to think back to how things used to be..... Then vote for edwards chief and warren as sheriff. That is your answer to the problem.
not a balance fan

Butler, MD

#46 Dec 17, 2009
Formerly of the Gold wrote:
Rimsky is not ready to be Chief. He may very well be a proactive police officer, but he needs supervision. Rosevelt is a wuss. Simple. He needs to be working somewhere behind a desk or in a jail. He has no business in a patrol car. Rimsky needs a supervising officer riding with him and in time he could truly be a good police officer. Edwards was trained correctly. and has at his disposal some former officers that will help him set things back to the days of Myers and Bernard.
You people need to think back to how things used to be..... Then vote for edwards chief and warren as sheriff. That is your answer to the problem.
your so rite in your post -- do you know how hard these guys is going to have getting elected there they need every ones help and support that court house is going to fight these changes tooth and nail because it messes up there money schemes - ARCADIA COURT HOUSE IS FULL OF LOW DOWN MONEY ROBBING,BACK STABBING,BACK WOODS,ROTTEN THIEVES AND LEFT HAND LAW MAKING , CROOKS
hope for the best

Denver, PA

#47 Jan 6, 2010
not a balance fan wrote:
<quoted text>your so rite in your post -- do you know how hard these guys is going to have getting elected there they need every ones help and support that court house is going to fight these changes tooth and nail because it messes up there money schemes - ARCADIA COURT HOUSE IS FULL OF LOW DOWN MONEY ROBBING,BACK STABBING,BACK WOODS,ROTTEN THIEVES AND LEFT HAND LAW MAKING , CROOKS
ouch
Rob Moore

United States

#48 Jan 22, 2010
Formerly of the gold, you are a master of the pen my friend. I really enjoy reading your posts, they brighten my usually dreary day here in Bienville Parish. Keep up the good work! Please do keep posting them on a regular occasion, and quit being so nice, tell us how you really feel.
Not a balance fan

Butler, MD

#49 Jan 23, 2010
Rob Moore wrote:
Formerly of the gold, you are a master of the pen my friend. I really enjoy reading your posts, they brighten my usually dreary day here in Bienville Parish. Keep up the good work! Please do keep posting them on a regular occasion, and quit being so nice, tell us how you really feel.
I know you was talking to him but i think he hit a bad nerve . If your in Bienville parish you know he is at least 1/2 rite . I don't know who is who but i do know its a bad system in your parish. If you can fix at least some of it and don't ! your a part of the system, because it cant be that much money there for a lawyer to make UNLESS its made under the table like the rest of the system.
Paul Kelley

Jena, LA

#50 Jan 23, 2010
Atleast Rob states his real name unlike the cowards that write ignorant post about him.It must be a great feeling to know how cowardly you really are when you close your eyes at night.
Not a balance fan

Butler, MD

#51 Jan 23, 2010
Paul Kelley wrote:
Atleast Rob states his real name unlike the cowards that write ignorant post about him.It must be a great feeling to know how cowardly you really are when you close your eyes at night.
HEY FOLKS HERE IS SOME MORE OF YOUR CORRUPT PROBLEMS-= IT HAS TO BE HE TAKING UP FOR IT
wonder who

Butler, MD

#52 Jan 23, 2010
Paul Kelley wrote:
Cant use our real names we are not in the parish click , we could find our selves under one of then new Bienville Parrish laws .(You know one them laws thats only in Bienville parish law books / the new laws made to fit in where it could apply that they make up.!!!)
Paul Kelley

Jena, LA

#53 Jan 24, 2010
Not a balance fan wrote:
<quoted text>HEY FOLKS HERE IS SOME MORE OF YOUR CORRUPT PROBLEMS-= IT HAS TO BE HE TAKING UP FOR IT
Its my guess, that people that post their opinions of others on this site are the same ones that will never have the nerve to do it face to face.If you dislike a person so much explore your manhood and do it openly,But then again you probally are afraid of the end result.
wonder who

Butler, MD

#54 Jan 24, 2010
Paul Kelley wrote:
<quoted text>Its my guess, that people that post their opinions of others on this site are the same ones that will never have the nerve to do it face to face.If you dislike a person so much explore your manhood and do it openly,But then again you probally are afraid of the end result.
I'M NOT AFRAID ,IF YOUR TALKING TO ME BUT I KNOW THE RULES IN BIENVILLE PARISH .I will say that i don't know you or the men in question but i do know that no one is making the system better in that parish and if you or any one that hangs out in the court house and fail to see what it truly is and can do something to help and want then your part of the problem .

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#55 Feb 25, 2010
Why does it really matter who becomes the next chief.... clearly no one in this town seems to know what the hell they are doing to begin with. The MAYOR- well thats a joke, you dont even live here. The POLICE, CHIEF, ETC- DO YALL KNOW WHAT THE HELL YALL ARE DOING...???? I mean really whats going on... you call them cause you need them; they come and dont do SHIT(yumyum)this is to you cause your the main one!! pathetic I say. The grocery store.. i guess everyone complained enough finally hired some white people!!! YAHH!!! BOUT F***** TIME!! And to all you dumb fucks that think its cool to ride around in cars just to make blocks..HELLO EVER HEARD OF WASTING GAS! AND THAT MAYBE YOUR REASON FOR GLOBAL WARMING??? PROBABLY NOT.. OF COURSE THAT THOUGHT DOESNT EVER CROSS ANYONES MIND IN THIS TOWN. everyone here is absolutely out of this world. Rimsky.. well i just dont know what to say about you.. ima leave this open for the next>>>>>>
lmao

Texarkana, TX

#56 Feb 26, 2010
balana wrote:
Why does it really matter who becomes the next chief.... clearly no one in this town seems to know what the hell they are doing to begin with. The MAYOR- well thats a joke, you dont even live here. The POLICE, CHIEF, ETC- DO YALL KNOW WHAT THE HELL YALL ARE DOING...???? I mean really whats going on... you call them cause you need them; they come and dont do SHIT(yumyum)this is to you cause your the main one!! pathetic I say. The grocery store.. i guess everyone complained enough finally hired some white people!!! YAHH!!! BOUT F***** TIME!! And to all you dumb fucks that think its cool to ride around in cars just to make blocks..HELLO EVER HEARD OF WASTING GAS! AND THAT MAYBE YOUR REASON FOR GLOBAL WARMING??? PROBABLY NOT.. OF COURSE THAT THOUGHT DOESNT EVER CROSS ANYONES MIND IN THIS TOWN. everyone here is absolutely out of this world. Rimsky.. well i just dont know what to say about you.. ima leave this open for the next>>>>>>
LOL...I hear ya!!!
Nikki Phillips

United States

#57 Feb 27, 2010
WAY TO GO, RIMSKY!
not a bllance fan

Hughes Springs, TX

#58 Feb 28, 2010
Nikki Phillips wrote:
WAY TO GO, RIMSKY!
only a cops wife would say that
Nikki Phillips

United States

#59 Mar 4, 2010
Don't be jealous! It's not a good quality!
rimsky

Sterlington, LA

#60 Mar 4, 2010
balana wrote:
Well I understand your frustration with things not going your way, welcome to earth. As far as you opinion of me, wel i couldn't give two shits about it. I took an oath to do my job to the best of my abilility, and given the circumstances with the equipment and crappy pay i feel that i have given more than i am making. So if you don't like it...well i don't think that anybody on here really cares about you!! I find it funny that things like this nobody has the nerve to say anything face to face. I am not hard to find, i am the white one in the blue uniform that works EVERY weekend.
To all those that know me thanks for being a friend. to everybody else..well you can get bent!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#61 Mar 5, 2010
rimsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I understand your frustration with things not going your way, welcome to earth. As far as you opinion of me, wel i couldn't give two shits about it. I took an oath to do my job to the best of my abilility, and given the circumstances with the equipment and crappy pay i feel that i have given more than i am making. So if you don't like it...well i don't think that anybody on here really cares about you!! I find it funny that things like this nobody has the nerve to say anything face to face. I am not hard to find, i am the white one in the blue uniform that works EVERY weekend.
To all those that know me thanks for being a friend. to everybody else..well you can get bent!
My my my such anger! Let me ask you this Rimsky, how do you know Im talking shit about you?? Cause I think you took what I said the wrong way if you know what I mean!!!!:)
not a bllance fan

Hughes Springs, TX

#62 Mar 5, 2010
rimsky wrote:
<quoted text>
your ability is way short and you should have known what the pay was before you took the job and as for as your oath , that's a joke in the whole parish , your weekends is not our problem it goes with the job , just look at it this way are you going to make the cut after the election or is j.b going to save your job and cover for you like ya,ll laws cover for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ringgold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelli T 15 hr Really 2
bigfoot sightings (Jan '12) Feb 16 Elizabeth Morris 29
Travis Jinks (Jan '14) Feb 9 Mee 7
Things not to do Feb 3 All of Castor 1
Old perv Jan 28 worried 2
New mayor in the works Jan '17 Me for mayor 1
Freddie Jay Jan '17 Mee 2

Ringgold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance