lmao

Texarkana, TX

#42 Apr 7, 2010
im_likeable wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Heather. I cant stand that wh***. i heard she leaves her kids at home and then goes around ringgold sleeping with different black men. omg! get a damn chastity belt if you can't keep them closed WH***!!
LOL
what do u think

United States

#43 Apr 8, 2010
yall seem to be bashing the police dept over conditions in ringgold. NEWS FLASH it's not the police or the sheriffs dept or even the troopers!!! It's the system.. When you get slapped on the wrist for a drug charge, you are back on the street way to soon doing it all over again.. there is the problem. Take the druggies (all of them, dealers and users) send them to Afgaistan with an M-16 and a one-way ticket. Let them screw up their own life and once and for all CLEAN Ringgold up and make it The respectable town that it could be. And finally send all the hard WORKING boys overseas back home as PRODUCTIVE members of Soceity.
Mrnoseyinringhol f

Dallas, TX

#44 Apr 8, 2010
I agree but I do see SOME of the officers TRYING. Edwards for chief. Let's clean up our town.
MISSISSIPPI

Butler, MD

#45 Apr 9, 2010
Mrnoseyinringholf wrote:
I agree but I do see SOME of the officers TRYING. Edwards for chief. Let's clean up our town.
your so rite , RINGGOLD IS IN BAD SHAPE and its main problems start in ARCADIA at the top
MISSISSIPPI

Butler, MD

#46 Apr 9, 2010
what do u think wrote:
yall seem to be bashing the police dept over conditions in ringgold. NEWS FLASH it's not the police or the sheriffs dept or even the troopers!!! It's the system.. When you get slapped on the wrist for a drug charge, you are back on the street way to soon doing it all over again.. there is the problem. Take the druggies (all of them, dealers and users) send them to Afgaistan with an M-16 and a one-way ticket. Let them screw up their own life and once and for all CLEAN Ringgold up and make it The respectable town that it could be. And finally send all the hard WORKING boys overseas back home as PRODUCTIVE members of Soceity.
news flash it is the system but who the hell you think is running the system , and if we got all the troops home tomorrow where we going to send them to work. oh!!! i know that big car factory out on 371 or the big plant j.b. and company had built on I-20 , BUT BOTTOM LINE WE KNOW THERE IS NO NEWS FLASH UNLESS J.B. IS DOING IT -- ITS SO DAMN CROOKED THERE AND YES ITS THE LAW OFFICERS MAYBE NOT ALL OF THEM BUT HELL YES ITS THERE FAULT DON'T TELL ME ITS THE SYSTEM , I KNOW PEOPLE IN THERE JAIL FOR WAY WAY LESS THAN DOPE AND BEEN THERE FOR YEARS
think about it

Snohomish, WA

#47 Apr 13, 2010
MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>news flash it is the system but who the hell you think is running the system , and if we got all the troops home tomorrow where we going to send them to work. oh!!! i know that big car factory out on 371 or the big plant j.b. and company had built on I-20 , BUT BOTTOM LINE WE KNOW THERE IS NO NEWS FLASH UNLESS J.B. IS DOING IT -- ITS SO DAMN CROOKED THERE AND YES ITS THE LAW OFFICERS MAYBE NOT ALL OF THEM BUT HELL YES ITS THERE FAULT DON'T TELL ME ITS THE SYSTEM , I KNOW PEOPLE IN THERE JAIL FOR WAY WAY LESS THAN DOPE AND BEEN THERE FOR YEARS
well atleast you smelled coffee, NOW wake up! No duh its the system but who made it that way? Welcome to america you can go freely where ever you want and work any place get your head out of your butt and look outside. Get out of the Parish Get out of State and look around, the system is not just here!!! And if you know somebody in jail quess what THEY BELONG THERE Its called the LAW not the "if I want to" Fight against it YOU LOOSE Fight with it get do what you want when you want. It all starts at home!! When see little brats at the dollar general throwing fits and trashing the store and mommy and daddy let them,(future jail bird) love it or leave it. Go overseas and try the crap people get away with here, and see how fast you last. STOP crying and GET OVER IT.
MISSISSIPPI

Butler, MD

#48 Apr 13, 2010
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
well atleast you smelled coffee, NOW wake up! No duh its the system but who made it that way? Welcome to America you can go freely where ever you want and work any place get your head out of your butt and look outside. Get out of the Parish Get out of State and look around, the system is not just here!!! And if you know somebody in jail quess what THEY BELONG THERE Its called the LAW not the "if I want to" Fight against it YOU LOOSE Fight with it get do what you want when you want. It all starts at home!! When see little brats at the dollar general throwing fits and trashing the store and mommy and daddy let them,(future jail bird) love it or leave it. Go overseas and try the crap people get away with here, and see how fast you last. STOP crying and GET OVER IT.
I SEE YOUR POINT i am out of that state and that parish , and yes i have been told to leave that parish as well but that was a great favor to me i see , with idiots like you in Bienville parish i see why its 30 years behind you just keep drinking Bienville parish kool-aid!! a little more want hurt you i see its already burnt you up . still in all i see your point with a broken system but the system there isn't just broken its a one man show ran by an asshole , heck it mite even be you I'm typing to ,if not you know who I'm talking about oh FYI! I'M NOT CRYING AT ALL AND I HAVE A JOB TOO . AS FOR AS MY HEAD UP MY OWN BUTT GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF j.b. butt and you could smell coffee too , AND AS FOR THE SYSTEM BROKEN THERE ITS EITHER A CROOKED ELECTION OR A BUNCH OF BACKWOODS VOTERS LIKE YOU VOTING THAT MESS IN OFFICE
think about it

United States

#49 Apr 14, 2010
MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>I SEE YOUR POINT i am out of that state and that parish , and yes i have been told to leave that parish as well but that was a great favor to me i see , with idiots like you in Bienville parish i see why its 30 years behind you just keep drinking Bienville parish kool-aid!! a little more want hurt you i see its already burnt you up . still in all i see your point with a broken system but the system there isn't just broken its a one man show ran by an asshole , heck it mite even be you I'm typing to ,if not you know who I'm talking about oh FYI! I'M NOT CRYING AT ALL AND I HAVE A JOB TOO . AS FOR AS MY HEAD UP MY OWN BUTT GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF j.b. butt and you could smell coffee too , AND AS FOR THE SYSTEM BROKEN THERE ITS EITHER A CROOKED ELECTION OR A BUNCH OF BACKWOODS VOTERS LIKE YOU VOTING THAT MESS IN OFFICE
As a hint I don't live in that parish either, so I quess your head is still up your butt because it sounds like your talking out your ass cause your head knows better. I have lived in cities like New York, San Antonio, San Fransico just to mention a few So once again you open your mouth and don't what you speak of "back woods". I dont know who you refer to as "jb" and have no idea what ringgold kool-aid is either. I look at facts as they are impartial and objective. Instead of trying to constantly tearing things down, try to build on solid ground like the good hard working people who do happen to live and work there thats right PRODUCTIVE SOCIETY, not welfare, tax sucking drug dealers. They are the ones dragging the town down. Imagine a town with out the majoriety of the garbage, what would the police do? Slow down speeders? Arrest shoplifters? And maybe just maybe enforce the law! Before you say anything (THINK ABOUT IT) My grandfather was a Texas Ranger And I was tought to never stray outside the law, and low and behold there isn't a cop that I get un-easy with in fact I TALK WITH THEM ALL!! On a regular basis.
Local, parish, and state, and like everything, there is always one who strays or gets sidetracked but don't judge them all by the actions of one or two!! Lest you are not judged by someone who is qualifed to JUDGE!!!! Remember where ever you resde the men and women of law enforcement put there life on the line for everyone every time they put that uniform on so take your high and mighty, my crap doesn't stink attitude and humble yourself thank them for what they do! Or maybe, when YOU need them they won't be there.
MISSISSIPPI

Butler, MD

#50 Apr 14, 2010
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
As a hint I don't live in that parish either, so I quess your head is still up your butt because it sounds like your talking out your ass cause your head knows better. I have lived in cities like New York, San Antonio, San Fransico just to mention a few So once again you open your mouth and don't what you speak of "back woods". I dont know who you refer to as "jb" and have no idea what ringgold kool-aid is either. I look at facts as they are impartial and objective. Instead of trying to constantly tearing things down, try to build on solid ground like the good hard working people who do happen to live and work there thats right PRODUCTIVE SOCIETY, not welfare, tax sucking drug dealers. They are the ones dragging the town down. Imagine a town with out the majoriety of the garbage, what would the police do? Slow down speeders? Arrest shoplifters? And maybe just maybe enforce the law! Before you say anything (THINK ABOUT IT) My grandfather was a Texas Ranger And I was tought to never stray outside the law, and low and behold there isn't a cop that I get un-easy with in fact I TALK WITH THEM ALL!! On a regular basis.
Local, parish, and state, and like everything, there is always one who strays or gets sidetracked but don't judge them all by the actions of one or two!! Lest you are not judged by someone who is qualifed to JUDGE!!!! Remember where ever you resde the men and women of law enforcement put there life on the line for everyone every time they put that uniform on so take your high and mighty, my crap doesn't stink attitude and humble yourself thank them for what they do! Or maybe, when YOU need them they won't be there.
WHAT EVER DUDE ,, LIKE YOU SAY YOUR NOT FROM THERE SO YOU DON'T KNOW SO WHAT EVER I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR B.S. RINGGOLD IS WHAT IT IS AND WHO MADE IT THAT WAY IS WHAT HE IS TOO , SO BLOW YOUR SMOKE UP SOME ONE THAT CARES ASS NOT MINE
think about it

Johnstown, CO

#51 Apr 15, 2010
MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT EVER DUDE ,, LIKE YOU SAY YOUR NOT FROM THERE SO YOU DON'T KNOW SO WHAT EVER I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR B.S. RINGGOLD IS WHAT IT IS AND WHO MADE IT THAT WAY IS WHAT HE IS TOO , SO BLOW YOUR SMOKE UP SOME ONE THAT CARES ASS NOT MINE
ahh so now you see. I do have have a stake, I live extreamly close and you don't, so keep your CRAP ATTITUDE off a public forums and piss and moan about the town or state in which you reside. And by the way I'm there EVERY day You don't have to be from there to make a POSSITIVE contribution. Maybe you should try being a positive force where you are. Negitives are not good for anybody!!!
MISSISSIPPI

Butler, MD

#52 Apr 15, 2010
think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh so now you see. I do have have a stake, I live extreamly close and you don't, so keep your CRAP ATTITUDE off a public forums and piss and moan about the town or state in which you reside. And by the way I'm there EVERY day You don't have to be from there to make a POSSITIVE contribution. Maybe you should try being a positive force where you are. Negitives are not good for anybody!!!
FYI !! i do have a lot at stake there too. at one time i had more there and payed my taxes there too , by the way I'm from Mississippi and live in Texas I'M NOT PISSING OR MOANING and if people like you get offended by what i put on here it usely means there part of the problem in some way , i really don't have a crap attitude its just i would love to see my stake in that parish turn out good , I never said every thing there was bad its just there is not much law and order there and what little is there its corrupt. AND LIKE YOU SAY THIS IS AMERICA AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY PART OF LOUISIANA TO BE RAN LIKE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY IF YOU GO THERE EVERY DAY YOU KNOW I'M RITE , IF YOU DON'T SEE IT YOUR PLAIN STUPID!!!! BY THE WAY I POST WHAT AND WHERE I WANT TO
think about it

West Terre Haute, IN

#53 Apr 17, 2010
DON'T SCREAM AT ME! And learn to spell, write and right are two differant words and "rite" isn't even in the english language!! You have the nerve enough to call me stupid. If you don't like the way the town is run then YOU do it, oh I'm sorry, You have to know how to spell to gain the respect of the people, and you can't live in another state!!! FYI as I stated I deal with the Law every day and its people like you that make their job more difficult than it needs to be. You need to butt out, if you are not a resident, you have no say in how its run! GO HOME and Stay there!!
MISSISSIPPI

Butler, MD

#54 Apr 18, 2010
think about it wrote:
DON'T SCREAM AT ME! And learn to spell, write and right are two differant words and "rite" isn't even in the english language!! You have the nerve enough to call me stupid. If you don't like the way the town is run then YOU do it, oh I'm sorry, You have to know how to spell to gain the respect of the people, and you can't live in another state!!! FYI as I stated I deal with the Law every day and its people like you that make their job more difficult than it needs to be. You need to butt out, if you are not a resident, you have no say in how its run! GO HOME and Stay there!!
I knew you was part of the problem ,, i want wast any more of your time Mr. lawman you don't know where i am a resident , and as far as people like me making a lawman's job harder your way way off course as far as you know i mite be the law myself ,and to hear you say it there is nothing going on there to butt out of hum sounds to me like you know more than your saying / by the way there stupid!! the correct spelling is (different)not differant so now MY point is your correcting me and your making your self look once again STUPID !!!! ALSO BUTT HOLE USE CAPS WHEN YOU TYPE THE WORD (ENGLISH )LIKE I SAY YOUR JUST PLAIN STUPID !!!!!
think about it

Olympia, WA

#55 Apr 19, 2010
MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you was part of the problem ,, i want wast any more of your time Mr. lawman you don't know where i am a resident , and as far as people like me making a lawman's job harder your way way off course as far as you know i mite be the law myself ,and to hear you say it there is nothing going on there to butt out of hum sounds to me like you know more than your saying / by the way there stupid!! the correct spelling is (different)not differant so now MY point is your correcting me and your making your self look once again STUPID !!!! ALSO BUTT HOLE USE CAPS WHEN YOU TYPE THE WORD (ENGLISH )LIKE I SAY YOUR JUST PLAIN STUPID !!!!!
I'm not a law man so again pull your head out of your butt!! As for typos they are a part of being a human but bad english comes from being IGNORANT!! and I have seen your other posts and you spell as bad as you think!! It seems to be "rite" in more than one post Thats not a typo!!If someone can't make a typo now and then, well I guess I see why your so critical of everyone else. If you do live locally I quess you just plain lied about Texas and Missippi and oopppss there goes YOUR credibility.
lmao

Texarkana, TX

#56 Apr 19, 2010
think about it wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a law man so again pull your head out of your butt!! As for typos they are a part of being a human but bad english comes from being IGNORANT!! and I have seen your other posts and you spell as bad as you think!! It seems to be "rite" in more than one post Thats not a typo!!If someone can't make a typo now and then, well I guess I see why your so critical of everyone else. If you do live locally I quess you just plain lied about Texas and Missippi and oopppss there goes YOUR credibility.
I guess you ought to feel good about his typo's it should make you feel a little smarter since you have know idea what the hell your talking about..you tell him to butt out because he isnt from there but you said you dont live there either so why dont you butt the hell out!!
I was raised there and I know for a fact what goes on and if you want to lie to yourself and say it's a great place then you are stupid! It is a very crooked place because of who is running the town, I lived there when it was a good place to be so I know what it can be...I know that drugs are everywhere but most towns have law enforcement to help the people of the town instead of hurt them and you are one of the few people who is in denial about just how bad this place really is and it may be because you are screwing someone in office or uniform there and thats none of my business but if you dont agree with whats being said ot dont like it then dont read it..
think about it

United States

#57 Apr 21, 2010
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you ought to feel good about his typo's it should make you feel a little smarter since you have know idea what the hell your talking about..you tell him to butt out because he isnt from there but you said you dont live there either so why dont you butt the hell out!!
I was raised there and I know for a fact what goes on and if you want to lie to yourself and say it's a great place then you are stupid! It is a very crooked place because of who is running the town, I lived there when it was a good place to be so I know what it can be...I know that drugs are everywhere but most towns have law enforcement to help the people of the town instead of hurt them and you are one of the few people who is in denial about just how bad this place really is and it may be because you are screwing someone in office or uniform there and thats none of my business but if you dont agree with whats being said ot dont like it then dont read it..
I didn't say it was a great place , and you don't have to get vaulger with me about it. FYI I am male so I'm not screwing anybody there!!! Also I'm in that town everyday I see the drugs I see the people being arrested at the dollar general for stealing and the raids every year. There is no perfect town but some people seem to think it is the worst town in the areea and its not . Look at Coushatta it has its problems, the police cheifs brother sells drugs and the whole town knows it!! There are murders almost everyday in Shreveport. The point I was trying to make before it all got so personal was some folks should try makeing it a better place to live, work and visit !!! There are alot of good people in Ringgold no matter what any people from out of the area say!We ALL need to make it a little better, rather than just tearing it down, and complaining about it.
lmao

Texarkana, TX

#58 Apr 22, 2010
think about it wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say it was a great place , and you don't have to get vaulger with me about it. FYI I am male so I'm not screwing anybody there!!! Also I'm in that town everyday I see the drugs I see the people being arrested at the dollar general for stealing and the raids every year. There is no perfect town but some people seem to think it is the worst town in the areea and its not . Look at Coushatta it has its problems, the police cheifs brother sells drugs and the whole town knows it!! There are murders almost everyday in Shreveport. The point I was trying to make before it all got so personal was some folks should try makeing it a better place to live, work and visit !!! There are alot of good people in Ringgold no matter what any people from out of the area say!We ALL need to make it a little better, rather than just tearing it down, and complaining about it.
no one ever said there wasnt good people who live in Ringgold...I also understand that shreveport, coushatta, and anywhere else may have drugs but this is not a shreveport or coushatta forum, it is a Ringgold forum! Again I was raised in Ringgold my whole life,so was my father and so was his father and I know what a good place it use to be before the clowns got voted in to run the place! Ringgold needs NEW people to clean it up and make it a better place, I am not concerned with what goes on in Shreveport...I personally know what crooks we have making up laws as they go and it needs to be stopped but thats not a easy task because it's so much that needs to be looked into...You say well, if you have a problem try and fix it...Thats exactly what we are tring to do, writing on this forum is just one of the few ways to get the word out and again if you or anyone else dont like the way we feel about our home town then dont read what we write.You said yourself you dont know what he is talking about when he says J.B well that right there tells me you dont know much about what goes on in Ringgold then!!!!
lmao

Texarkana, TX

#59 Apr 22, 2010
We could start a poll and I know that 100% of the GOOD people would agree that Ringgold needs to be fixed...I talk to the black and white people from there and they all feel the same!!!
why worry

United States

#60 Dec 9, 2010
hey ringgold not gonna change if you dont like the people or what happens in it get the hell out move somewhere else
wondering

United States

#61 Dec 9, 2010
it's satan's corrupt world and he's grinning from ear to ear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ringgold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brenda murphy (Sep '10) 44 min Debby 56
The Hoes of Hall Summit (Sep '10) Nov 8 Simon 6
Lisa Fowler Nov 5 Not a fan of the Ho 2
Word around town Oct '16 Hmmn 1
Old perv Oct '16 Concerned parent 1
Kristen Eaton (Apr '10) Aug '16 You-dont-know-me 23
Douglas Willard Cloud and Elizabeth Ashley Havard Jul '16 Bawg 1

Ringgold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance