Ringgold shooting suspect charged tod...

Ringgold shooting suspect charged today with second-degree murder

There are 18 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from May 18, 2007, titled Ringgold shooting suspect charged today with second-degree murder. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

RINGGOLD - A Ringgold man arrested Thursday in connection with the shooting death of another man with whom he had a dispute over a pit bulldog was charged today with second-degree murder, Bienville Parish ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

dot-rat

United States

#1 May 18, 2007
Shehee was a wanted fugitive.a METH DEALER

Now he's a dead meth dealer...
KIMBERLY MOORE

Arlington, TX

#2 May 20, 2007
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE FAMILY AND MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE PUT HARSH THINGS ON THE INTERNET! JUST REMEMBER IF GOD WASN'T READY FOR HIM HE WOULDNT HAVE TAKEN HIM, NEVER QUESTION HIS WORK. WE LOVE HIM BUT GOD LOVES HIM BEST! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!
ring

AOL

#3 May 26, 2007
the pain we feel in ringgold not everyone can understand. this is a quiet town. we only have one red light but we have big city hate going on here.
from our schools to the streets there is fighting .. what happen to the days of just talking and working it out...oops were those days ever here. we already have a bad name .. you hear someone say ringgold and they think of gangs and drugs and killing. people think our school is bad and no one wants to inroll there child down here. we all need to come together and clean our town up.. if not for ourselves for the childern that live here.
worried parent

Lincoln, AL

#4 Jun 9, 2007
i am so sorry for the loss of these young men but i think in stead of blaming drugs or things like that we need to loo at our police officers! at any point in time i can drive to certain areas and buy any type of drug i would want in the plain open. as a citizen i would think if its that dang easy for someone like me to do it then were are the cops i mean they have to know where it is half of the ringgold police station are jokes! i know every last one of them and there are 2 count them 2 cops that i could count on if something was going wrong..... so why are we having the problems in ringgold well lets star by looking at our police.... how can you have a good town if you can't trust your copsl. if they don't want to help this town how can we?
worried parent

Lincoln, AL

#5 Jun 9, 2007
KIMBERLY MOORE wrote:
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE FAMILY AND MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE PUT HARSH THINGS ON THE INTERNET! JUST REMEMBER IF GOD WASN'T READY FOR HIM HE WOULDNT HAVE TAKEN HIM, NEVER QUESTION HIS WORK. WE LOVE HIM BUT GOD LOVES HIM BEST! MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!
hello kim we went to school together and you were a great person then and by the looks og your post you still are but let me ask you this did we have the problems thes kids are having now in the 80's or has time and people changed the way we look at our town?
Travler

Eunice, LA

#6 Jun 30, 2007
I spend time in Ringgold occasionally. I can buy drugs, sell stolen goods or buy stolen goods. Something is bad wrong with this picture.
IM JUST ME

United States

#8 May 12, 2009
i knew tha guy that was killed & he wasnt this big drug dealer that people r making him out to be! i mean yeah he might have sold whatever but he was a really great person and he was just in the wrong town and around the wrong things..if he would of ever gotten away from the drug circle he would have wnt alot further in life..he really wasnt like into the drug game real bad..he was a sweet,caring,funny person that gt tied up in the wrong things--BUT HEY HE PAID for his mistakeds--he lost his life..nt by anythng to do with drugs but the good lord knew it was his time to cm with him and be safe he knw that he was better than the life he was living!! im nt sayin wht he was doin was right BUT HE WASNT LIKE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE WAS!!
concerned

Idalou, TX

#9 May 12, 2009
My prayers are with the family!
It's so sad our town has turned into this and everyone on here is right, it is the law enforcement...
People have no choice because if they do try to do good with their lives then them crooked ass cops pull them into their drug ring...There has been alot of good kids in this town get pulled down into the drug scene in Ringgold ...People are scared to drive through that town and you cant stop and get gas or food for someone tring to sell you dope or begging for money to go buy it with...

People need to pull together and clean that town up starting with the cops and thier bosses..
Here is a start, e-mail your opinions, what you heard or what you think may be going on in this town and if enough people do this then maybe they will get this town some help!

[email protected]

“its bubba law”

Since: May 09

natchez mississippi

#10 May 12, 2009
my heart goes out to the hurt ones in ringgold - bienville parishis a dump and its going to be a dump till you elect you some good people to the top offices i married some one from there and i know i have seen the same old election signs for years you change your sherrif you get new people with him and out with the old drug dealing get you a new judge out with the court house b.s. get you new d.a and cut out wasting tax payers money and the list goes on and on just because they help you today dont mean they going to help you tomorrow - or the same one helping you today mite be the one selling your kids there drugs tonite as well so stop all the complaining and clean up your own mess untill you elect you some better people to the higher offices it will be the same year after year till everyone there is either dead or gone - please please e-mail this web sight with your problems [email protected]

Since: May 09

Lipan, TX

#11 May 12, 2009
WHere is the article of this in the shreveport times? I have tried to follow the link where it says read FUll Story in Shreveport Times but it does not take me to this...DOes anyone have the link? Who was killed?

Since: May 09

United States

#12 May 12, 2009
this happend a few years ago and his last name was shehee..the called him scrap--mickie..i cnt really think of his actual real name!! he was a younger dude he might have been like 25 if he was still alive

“its bubba law”

Since: May 09

natchez mississippi

#13 May 13, 2009
GOD BLESS YOU ALL wrote:
this happend a few years ago and his last name was shehee..the called him scrap--mickie..i cnt really think of his actual real name!! he was a younger dude he might have been like 25 if he was still alive
can any one explain why it took 2 years to get his trial you guys wasted feeding him for 2 years seting in jail he should be in angola by now why wait so long and then only get second drgree murder why not 1st degree and the chair be done with it ? fry a few killers and dope heads and the whole county not just beinville parish would be better off dont you think we have enough people we feeding in jail now? the truth be known the laws there messed up the case and that was all they could get on him
Prissy

Choudrant, LA

#14 May 13, 2009
What 2 cops are you talking about
Prissy

Choudrant, LA

#15 May 13, 2009
i know every last one of them and there are 2 count them 2 cops that i could count on if something was going wrong.....

What 2 cops are you talking about???
concerned

Idalou, TX

#16 May 13, 2009
Prissy wrote:
i know every last one of them and there are 2 count them 2 cops that i could count on if something was going wrong.....
What 2 cops are you talking about???
Who said anything about TWO cops??

Since: May 09

Choudrant, LA

#17 May 15, 2009
worried parent wrote:
i am so sorry for the loss of these young men but i think in stead of blaming drugs or things like that we need to loo at our police officers! at any point in time i can drive to certain areas and buy any type of drug i would want in the plain open. as a citizen i would think if its that dang easy for someone like me to do it then were are the cops i mean they have to know where it is half of the ringgold police station are jokes! i know every last one of them and there are 2 count them 2 cops that i could count on if something was going wrong..... so why are we having the problems in ringgold well lets star by looking at our police.... how can you have a good town if you can't trust your copsl. if they don't want to help this town how can we?
I AGREE THAT RINGGOLD HAS A PROBLEM BUT IS IT REALLY THE FAULT OF THE POLICE DEPT? WHAT ABOUT STARTING WITH THE MAYOR? WASN'T HE ARRESTED FOR FRAUD AND EMBEZZLEMENT IN TEXAS? DOESN'T HE HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD? SO WHERE TO THE PROBLEMS REALLY START? 99% OF THEM START AT HOME WITH THE PARENTS!! IF PARENTS DISIPLINED THEIR CHILDREN INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM WALK THE STREETS AND GETTING PREGNANT I THINK THAT SOME OF THE PROBLEMS MIGHT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES, THAT IS IF THE PARENTS GOT INVOLVED WITH THEIR KIDS!!

Since: May 09

Choudrant, LA

#18 May 15, 2009
concerned wrote:
My prayers are with the family!
It's so sad our town has turned into this and everyone on here is right, it is the law enforcement...
People have no choice because if they do try to do good with their lives then them crooked ass cops pull them into their drug ring...There has been alot of good kids in this town get pulled down into the drug scene in Ringgold ...People are scared to drive through that town and you cant stop and get gas or food for someone tring to sell you dope or begging for money to go buy it with...
People need to pull together and clean that town up starting with the cops and thier bosses..
Here is a start, e-mail your opinions, what you heard or what you think may be going on in this town and if enough people do this then maybe they will get this town some help!
[email protected]
I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU FRUSTRATION WITH RINGGOLD, BUT YOU THINK IF THE PEOPLE STARTED POLICING THEMSELVES THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE TOWN WOULD BE IN THE STATE THAT IT IS IN? IF EVERYONE MINDED THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND QUIT WORRYING ABOUT HOW IS SCREWING WHO AND WHO IS TALKING ABOUT WHO DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CHANCE THAT IT MIGHT MAKE A DIFFERENCE? OR DO YOU BELIEVE IN BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE MISTAKES THAT YOU MAKE BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT TO THE SUBJECT OF SELF DISCIPLINE? I AGREE THAT HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE, BUT TO SHIFT BLAME FOR HIS ACTIONS ONTO SOMEONE ELSE DOES WHAT? DID THE POLICE ARREST THE SUSPECTED SHOOTER? WHAT DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS INCIDENT? WHERE YOU THERE?
concerned

Idalou, TX

#19 May 16, 2009
sandler wrote:
<quoted text>
I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU FRUSTRATION WITH RINGGOLD, BUT YOU THINK IF THE PEOPLE STARTED POLICING THEMSELVES THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE THE TOWN WOULD BE IN THE STATE THAT IT IS IN? IF EVERYONE MINDED THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND QUIT WORRYING ABOUT HOW IS SCREWING WHO AND WHO IS TALKING ABOUT WHO DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CHANCE THAT IT MIGHT MAKE A DIFFERENCE? OR DO YOU BELIEVE IN BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE MISTAKES THAT YOU MAKE BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT TO THE SUBJECT OF SELF DISCIPLINE? I AGREE THAT HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE, BUT TO SHIFT BLAME FOR HIS ACTIONS ONTO SOMEONE ELSE DOES WHAT? DID THE POLICE ARREST THE SUSPECTED SHOOTER? WHAT DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS INCIDENT? WHERE YOU THERE?
All i know is people in this town ought to be able to feel safe...Whoever you are to the cop that you are defending is fine and he may be a good cop but i dont think he has been here long enough to make a differance and i dont think one person can do it..This town has been bad and corrupt for years and NO ONE has cleaned it up yet..
You can say what you want about how great this town is but i was raised there and i know how it use to be before it got so bad. If i wasnt raised right as you keep saying then i wouldnt want that place cleaned up i would be living there in that mess!
Everyone you talk to even you have said Ringgold has its problems well why dont everyone come together and fix them instead of you blaming kids and people who wasnt raised right? When i was growing up the WHOLE town was involved in every kids life and they raised their children together as family.
Now that place is NOT a place you can raise a family and just because you have a friend or son or whatever he is to you in the police dept doesnt mean that place is a fine place to live..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ringgold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penelope Fri enter numbers aree 5
Lil miss Amanda Fri Uhmmmm 1
tyler snitch hodges (Aug '12) Jul 29 Pretty purse 16
School Boundaries Again Jul 23 sandy 5
WhO kNoWs AnThOnY CoOk??? Jul 23 Truthhurts 5
Jack Sullivan and all the drug arrests in Casto... (Oct '12) Jul 20 Hum 24
The district 6, castor area Police Jury Race Jul 16 john r finkley 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ringgold Mortgages