Beshear names Joe Prather Tansportati...

Beshear names Joe Prather Tansportation Secretary

There are 67 comments on the Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY story from Nov 16, 2007, titled Beshear names Joe Prather Tansportation Secretary. In it, Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY reports that:

“I was even more surprised when I found out the cabinet he was asking me to head.”

In somewhat of a surprise, Gov.-elect Steve Beshear Friday named former state Senator Joe Prather of Elizabethtown Secretary of Transportation in his new administration. via Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY.

Issues Environmental

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Mar 17, 2013
Placing
Regulation
Amoungst
Thoughtless
Home builders
Excites
Rineyvillians

P.R.A.T.H.E.R. would you support and sign a petition for "state wide" builder certifications/licensing if you or anyone else what to call yourself a "Home Builder" in the Commonwealth of KY. based on a large scale BRAC SCANDAL originating out of "your" home county of Hardin County?
Joe Prather Fmr Senator

Glendale, KY

#22 Mar 18, 2013
Issues Environmental wrote:
Placing
Regulation
Amoungst
Thoughtless
Home builders
Excites
Rineyvillians
P.R.A.T.H.E.R. would you support and sign a petition for "state wide" builder certifications/licensing if you or anyone else what to call yourself a "Home Builder" in the Commonwealth of KY. based on a large scale BRAC SCANDAL originating out of "your" home county of Hardin County?
Would you and former senator William Dee Huddelston along with our current senators who represent Hardin County support a bill to require "ALL" home builders in KY to be state licensed and certified resulting from a BRAC SCANDAL that you two are "ALLEGEDLY" aware of?
WHAS 11 two weeks ago

Glendale, KY

#23 Mar 19, 2013
Some Home Builder built a house in a "sinkhole" where the foundation cracked as well as the walls.

The owner lost every thing in home value.

Insurance won't cover the loss.

Bank won't buy it back.

Joe Prather-recon you would support- Home Builder Licensing/Certification once this BRAC SCANDAL is divulged in Hardin County Ky?
not my fault

Buffalo, TX

#24 Mar 19, 2013
WHAS 11 two weeks ago wrote:
Some Home Builder built a house in a "sinkhole" where the foundation cracked as well as the walls.
The owner lost every thing in home value.
Insurance won't cover the loss.
Bank won't buy it back.
Joe Prather-recon you would support- Home Builder Licensing/Certification once this BRAC SCANDAL is divulged in Hardin County Ky?
its the home owner fault for not having this all checked out before buying home.ask questions look at the situation you can tell if was back filled if you have any common sense.
WHAS 11 two weeks ago

Glendale, KY

#25 Mar 19, 2013
not my fault wrote:
<quoted text>its the home owner fault for not having this all checked out before buying home.ask questions look at the situation you can tell if was back filled if you have any common sense.
What shall we do with the homeowners in Vine Grove area and the builder who built houses on sinkholes, and sold to unknowing customers/homeowners?

You think the home owners in Vine Grove deserve to lose everything when those sinkholes swallow up their homes one day?
HinsonPratherBRA CSCANDAL

Glendale, KY

#26 Mar 20, 2013
Hey Joe, Tim here, are we gonna find connon ground on this BRAC SCANDAL erupting in Rineyville, Hardin County, KY.?
Builder Certification

Greensburg, KY

#27 Mar 21, 2013
not my fault wrote:
<quoted text>its the home owner fault for not having this all checked out before buying home.ask questions look at the situation you can tell if was back filled if you have any common sense.
Former Senator Joe Prather, should the home builder be "jailed" - "fined" - "Sued" only to file for bankrupsy ( who built homes in the Vine Grove area on/in sinkholes?

If that builder had state builders license his license to build in KY. could have been Revoked/Suspended from building any more homes in KY!
Matter of time

Greensburg, KY

#28 Mar 22, 2013
not my fault wrote:
Yes, where are you at with your support or lack there of, regarding State Wide Home Builder Certifications brought on by a Brac Scandal in "Joe Prather's home county of Hardin County KY?
BeshearBRACSCAND ALPrather

Campbellsville, KY

#29 Apr 2, 2013
Will the governor get into this investigation of a BRAC homebuilder/county government scandal since he is so tight with his pick for his former Transportation Cabinet Secretary--Joe Prather?

It is factual that Joe Prather and Glen Turner of Hardin County have "MANY" property/land investments together.

What will become of Glen Turner Engineering, if/when tied to this BRAC SCANDAL?
i know

Glasgow, KY

#30 Apr 3, 2013
there all cut from the same cloth .i hope all three get took down.
Tim Hinson

Campbellsville, KY

#31 Apr 3, 2013
i know wrote:
there all cut from the same cloth .i hope all three get took down.
I know that he will be running on a corruption exposure campaign for Hardin County Judge Executive who does not care if he wins or not but does care about getting this County Government/home builder/shoddy contractor scandal out into the open for the general public of Hardin County.

I also know that based on the number of victimized homeowners in Hardin and surrounding counties there will be state petitioning requirements for licensing/certification for "ALL" home builders in KY after this BRAC SCANDAL EXPOSURE>Nov 2013-2014.
Mr Big

Ekron, KY

#32 Apr 3, 2013
Matter of time wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, where are you at with your support or lack there of, regarding State Wide Home Builder Certifications brought on by a Brac Scandal in "Joe Prather's home county of Hardin County KY?
The good ol' boy system at its finest...
Governor On Speed Dial

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Apr 13, 2013
Tim Hinson wrote:
<quoted text>I know that he will be running on a corruption exposure campaign for Hardin County Judge Executive who does not care if he wins or not but does care about getting this County Government/home builder/shoddy contractor scandal out into the open for the general public of Hardin County.
I also know that based on the number of victimized homeowners in Hardin and surrounding counties there will be state petitioning requirements for licensing/certification for "ALL" home builders in KY after this BRAC SCANDAL EXPOSURE>Nov 2013-2014.
I bet Ole' Joe has got the Governor on his speed dial. I also bet Prather will be using that number as BRAC SCANDAL corruption unfolds.

Wonder if ole' Joe Prather is in favor of "STATE WIDE" Home Builder Certifications to become a Law after this SCANDAL EXPOSURE in the Home Construction Industry/ County Government Corruption to spawn out of PRATHER's home county of Hardin County?
Beshear nd BRAC SCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Apr 15, 2013
They are tied at the hip with Joe Prather, the Gov's hand pick for Transportation Cabinet Sec. a few years ago, and Glen Turner (civil engineer partnered with Prather) and home owners in Hardin County who are in the catagory of "victims" in a BRAC SCANDAL and a HARDIN COUNTY JUDGE EXECUTIVE wanna be-- Tim Hinson interested in exposing County Corruption in the County Health Dept. System/Home Construction Industry.

Mike Alexander-Governor's Constituants Office is
"ALSO AWARE OF A BRAC SCANDAL"
BeshearPratherBu ilderCert

Lexington, KY

#35 Apr 30, 2013
Issues Environmental wrote:
Placing
Regulation
Amoungst
Thoughtless
Home builders
Excites
Rineyvillians
Where is it that you two stand on the public outcry for state home builder certification once this BRAC SCANDAL is made public?

Would you two support a petition across the state for certification requirements for KY Home Builders resulting from county government corruption exposures within Prather's home county of Hardin County?

Would you two believe that KY "DOES NOT" require state wide certifications of its home builders like other states require?

Do you two think that should, and is about to change?
LincTrlHomeBuild ersAssoc

Lexington, KY

#36 Apr 30, 2013
I hear that the Lincoln Trail Home Builders Assoc. have been trying to get home builder certification requirements for several years. Do the two--Beshear,Prather think you could help them achieve that in Hardin County? I know that a candidate for Hardin County judge-exec. will be pushing for "STATE WIDE" home builder certification requirements because of Hardin County Government Corruption that rumors are, is going to be exposed publically in the next election NOV.2013.
BRACSCANDAL BuilderCert

Clarkson, KY

#37 Jul 23, 2013
BeshearPratherBuilderCert wrote:
<quoted text>Where is it that you two stand on the public outcry for state home builder certification once this BRAC SCANDAL is made public?
Would you two support a petition across the state for certification requirements for KY Home Builders resulting from county government corruption exposures within Prather's home county of Hardin County?
Would you two believe that KY "DOES NOT" require state wide certifications of its home builders like other states require?
Do you two think that should, and is about to change?
Whats your story on State Wide Home Builder Certification/Licensing for Ky Home Builders and a Hardin County BRAC SCANDAL?
believe a cracker

Trinity, TX

#38 Jul 23, 2013
BRACSCANDAL BuilderCert wrote:
<quoted text>Whats your story on State Wide Home Builder Certification/Licensing for Ky Home Builders and a Hardin County BRAC SCANDAL?
its funny ,you are funny! you insist on more GOVERNMENT CONTROL for a "scandal" you have yet to explain!?!
I am not a fan of the governor ,but I am less of a fan of you!
I have challenged you to provide facts over and over and over and over..........nothing!
even if you did run for office ,and provided a decent "scandal", I wouldn't vote for you because of general principle.
believe a cracker

Trinity, TX

#39 Jul 23, 2013
BRACSCANDAL BuilderCert wrote:
<quoted text>Whats your story on State Wide Home Builder Certification/Licensing for Ky Home Builders and a Hardin County BRAC SCANDAL?
when I was a kid I stayed up waiting for santa on christimas eve......he never came...:( you are bringing back those horrible feelings!
put up or shut up! simply put. I will do this every time you do.
if you want to debate politics ,do so. keep in mind ,cracker does this for fun ,and you aspire to do it for a living. you are not very good at it! I suggest gainful employment in another venture.....just sayin.
believe a cracker

Trinity, TX

#40 Jul 23, 2013
Mr Big wrote:
<quoted text>
The good ol' boy system at its finest...
mr big ,are you a conservative? explain to me how more big local government control could fix any situation? or explain the scandal. please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I miss my old life 3 hr Bust A Nut 103
Ray newton 4 hr Citizen 2
Cecilia man, I still miss you 10 hr Slippery Sandy 4
Montana Grille coming to Elizabethtown 14 hr PFChang 6
i love you wayne hammons 15 hr Sister 5
Homeless man who talks to himself (Apr '17) 18 hr El Barto 14
So you know 18 hr Sam Adams 1

Rineyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance