ralph

Casey, IL

#1 Feb 6, 2013
just moved across the street from here i heard it was a bad place people seem ok who are some of the trouble makers there heard just a small group making the whole place look bad
slums

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
ralph wrote:
just moved across the street from here i heard it was a bad place people seem ok who are some of the trouble makers there heard just a small group making the whole place look bad
get the hell away from that rat scum infested junkyard!!!dope meth and theives in their trust me i know.....
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
ralph wrote:
Check out the post named cab driver it's got something to do with that place!
yeah it does

Casey, IL

#4 Feb 7, 2013
looking for the 2 punks that jumped the cab driver after he took them to where they were going there stopped bye the log cabin said they had to run in and get the money told them one had to stay with him thats when they jumped him n took off there some decent people in there but guys like this give it a bad name
Yep

Munfordville, KY

#5 Dec 25, 2015
Not all are bad in there. There are some folks that just stay to themselves. Theres not just one group that give sun n fun a bad name...basically its an eye for an eye if you fuck with someone, their family or their things they love youll find karma real quick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Renee emerich 3 min Jonny 20
james moody and sparks aka crystal 22 min anonymous 8
amanda elder (Apr '14) 27 min The REAL AMANDA 25
Eddie Hensley (Feb '11) 1 hr Jenn 18
Why do most mexicans look alike (Jul '10) 1 hr BuildWall2016 67
Cynthia 1 hr Bobert 9
pin oak acquisitions (May '10) 1 hr Bobert 159

Rineyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance