ralph

Lubbock, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2013
just moved across the street from here i heard it was a bad place people seem ok who are some of the trouble makers there heard just a small group making the whole place look bad
slums

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
ralph wrote:
just moved across the street from here i heard it was a bad place people seem ok who are some of the trouble makers there heard just a small group making the whole place look bad
get the hell away from that rat scum infested junkyard!!!dope meth and theives in their trust me i know.....
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
ralph wrote:
Check out the post named cab driver it's got something to do with that place!
yeah it does

Lubbock, TX

#4 Feb 7, 2013
looking for the 2 punks that jumped the cab driver after he took them to where they were going there stopped bye the log cabin said they had to run in and get the money told them one had to stay with him thats when they jumped him n took off there some decent people in there but guys like this give it a bad name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cell phone 15 min guy 6
Hillary Clinton will save the middle class and ... 46 min Ponicchio Mitch 90
Sean Ramsey (Aug '12) 2 hr low life negro lol 28
the music thread (Mar '12) 2 hr Musikologist 19
jackie mercer (May '10) 3 hr stephanie 5
crystal crowder 3 hr stephanie 5
Laura Boozer 10 hr chris 6
More from around the web

Rineyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE