Posted in the Rineyville Forum

lol

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Whats Allies last name?
tracy

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
She slept with my fiance!!!! While on the clock at work and the bartender was out side messing with another guy. They work for electric company!!! Shes got two kids and instead of being concerned with them she was too busy giving my fiance a bj
wow

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Watch out for all girls at ruby Tuesday in general. My man used to work there and they all slept with him too.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
wow wrote:
Watch out for all girls at ruby Tuesday in general. My man used to work there and they all slept with him too.
wow sounds more like a HO house than a restaurant, maybe the owners should change it over they would make more money!! lol
crazy

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Thats sick that they allow their employees to screw on the clock and go back to serve people food!!!
curious

United States

#6 Dec 27, 2013
tracy wrote:
She slept with my fiance!!!! While on the clock at work and the bartender was out side messing with another guy. They work for electric company!!! Shes got two kids and instead of being concerned with them she was too busy giving my fiance a bj
I dont know who you are but i am the full time bartender at Ruby's and i have never messed with anyone anywhere i got a man and two kids so you might want to watch what you post on line for dveryone to see and if you got a problem you can come and see me any time
hey

Toledo, OH

#7 Dec 28, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know who you are but i am the full time bartender at Ruby's and i have never messed with anyone anywhere i got a man and two kids so you might want to watch what you post on line for dveryone to see and if you got a problem you can come and see me any time
I jus want a bj from you too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Simondiski 34 min Janet 10
What's Happened To Our Girl Amber? 37 min Brac Brac 1
Girl name angel? 1 hr Citizen 3
Keon mucker is in love with destinie jupin 7 hr Dess 10
Local paramedic arrested hcems 7 hr EMT 1
kenny frickey (Apr '16) 10 hr Noneurbizz 4
Decomposed body found behind Sam's Club 12 hr Joseph P 22

Rineyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance