LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127 May 27, 2011
No Incumbents wrote:
Vote out incumbents! Guthrie must GO! Guthrie must GO!
Voted for Rush Limbaugh.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#128 May 27, 2011
After Katrina, the media blamed the lack of response on the Bush administration's
dislike of black people.

Can we then conclude from the lack of media coverage and response by the Obama administration that Obama doesn't like white people?

See Below:
Where are the Hollywood celebrities holding telethons asking for help in restoring
Iowa and North Dakota and helping the folks affected by the floods?
Where is good old Michael Moore?

Why is the media NOT asking the tough questions about why the federal
government hasn't solved this problem?
......Asking where the FEMA trucks and trailers and food services are?

Why isn't the Federal government moving Iowa people into free hotels in
Chicago and Minneapolis ?

When will Spike Lee say that the Federal government blew up the levees
that failed in Des Moines ?

Where are Sean Penn, Bono, and the Dixie Chicks?

Where are all the looters stealing high-end tennis shoes,
cases of beer and television sets?

When will we hear Governor Chet Culver say that he wants to rebuild a 'vanilla' Iowa ... because that's what God wants?

Where is the hysterical 24/7 media coverage complete with reports of
shootings at rescuers, of rapes and murder?

Where are all the people screaming that Barack Obama hates white, rural people?
My God, where are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt,
Oprah, and Ray Coniff Jr?

How come you will never hear about the Iowa flooding ever again?
Where are the gov't. bail out vouchers? The government debit cards?

More people died in these floods then from Katrina...how come the media doesn't report that?!!!!! There must be one hell of a big difference between the value of the people of Iowa and value of the people of Louisiana .
HERE'S THE REAL TRUTH:
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF GOVERNMENT CONTROL OF THE MEDIA, AND SOON TO BE GOV'T. CONTROL OF INTERNET, CELL PHONES, RADIO AND ALL COMMUNICATION AS WELL AS THE PRESENT NETWORK NEWS ON TV.
WAKE UP, AMERICANS...
WHOMEVER CONTROLS THE MEDIA CONTROLS THE COUNTRY! THIS IS ONLY ONE OF THE "ARMS" THAT IS NOW IN PLACE TO ACCOMPLISH
THE TAKE OVER OF YOUR COUNTRY!
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#129 May 28, 2011
experienced wrote:
I vote against rinos
Just my name.
Van

Benton, KY

#130 Jun 2, 2011
The media....makes you wonder.
WhiteMan

Richmond, KY

#131 Jun 4, 2011
racerwithblower wrote:
After Katrina, the media blamed the lack of response on the Bush administration's
dislike of black people.
Can we then conclude from the lack of media coverage and response by the Obama administration that Obama doesn't like white people?
See Below:
Where are the Hollywood celebrities holding telethons asking for help in restoring
When will we hear Governor Chet Culver say that he wants to rebuild a 'vanilla' Iowa ... because that's what God wants?
More people died in these floods then from Katrina...how come the media doesn't report that?!!!!! There must be one hell of a big difference between the value of the people of Iowa and value of the people of Louisiana .
HERE'S THE REAL TRUTH:
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF GOVERNMENT CONTROL OF THE MEDIA, AND SOON TO BE GOV'T. CONTROL OF INTERNET, CELL PHONES, RADIO AND ALL COMMUNICATION AS WELL AS THE PRESENT NETWORK NEWS ON TV.
WAKE UP, AMERICANS...
WHOMEVER CONTROLS THE MEDIA CONTROLS THE COUNTRY! THIS IS ONLY ONE OF THE "ARMS" THAT IS NOW IN PLACE TO ACCOMPLISH
You are exactly right!!!!! The facts are there to speak out loud!
whiteman

Mammoth Cave, KY

#132 Jun 4, 2011
Amen
racerwithblower wrote:
dislike of black people.
See Below:
HERE'S THE REAL TRUTH:
WAKE UP, AMERICANS...
me too

United States

#133 Jun 4, 2011
how u

Since: May 11

New Albany, IN

#134 Jun 5, 2011
It doesn't matter who I support? This district hasn't voted against an incumbent since before the civil war. Since Guthrie beat Boswell back in 08, he is automatically a lifer.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#135 Jun 6, 2011
experienced wrote:
I vote against rinos
How did this go????
Guthrie

Benton, KY

#137 May 9, 2013
Mr. Gutherie is doing a great job!
Guthrie3

Vine Grove, KY

#138 Jun 11, 2013
Guthrie all the way.
bank

Campbellsville, KY

#139 Jun 30, 2013
Guthrie is the man
bank

Vine Grove, KY

#142 Aug 10, 2013
Guthrie all the way to the top.
fooled you once didnt he

Horse Cave, KY

#145 Aug 11, 2013
I have voted for democrats and republicans through the years because of the person not the party. That won't be the case in the midterm elections. I will vote straight republican. Obama and the democrats are trying very hard to win back the House and to keep the majority in the Senate. Obama has already started campaigning again. You would think he would be more concerned with our national debt and unemployment and underemployed citizens and the record number of citizens now on food stamps and the record number of citizens now living at or below the poverty level. You would think he would be more concerned with all the scandals but he's not. He is more worried about having a majority House and Senate for the last two years of his second term.
Why? Look what Americans got when Obama had a democrat majority in the House and the Senate for the first two years of his first term. The largest piece of tax legislation forced on every man, woman and child in the United States...in the history of our country. The largest tax legislation in our country's history that none of the democrats read or knew what the entire bill consisted of but they voted it into law anyway! The democrats read enough of the bill to know they wanted themselves and their families excluded from the bill/law but forced on the rest of us...peons.
That was Obama's shining legacy from his first term.
That law is so screwed up that Obama has had to delay implementing several of it's key provisions. Well, that and because Obama knows the democrats will lose big time in the midterms if the democrats go ahead and implement the job-killing provisions of Obamacare. He will wait until after the midterm elections to roll those provisions out to us peons.
What do you suppose Obama's shining legacy will be for his second term if he has a democrat majority in both the House and the Senate for his last two years? Amnesty for the 11-21 million illegals in our country? Probably not. He would accomplish that but it wouldn't be his shining legacy. Gun control? You betcha!
If you don't care about your right to bear arms...then by all means help Obama win back the democrat majority in the House and help him to keep the democrat majority in the Senate. It will be easy breezy for him just like it was with the unread largest tax legislation law in our country.
As for me...I'm not taking any chances. I will vote straight republican in the next midterm elections.
repub4life

Canton, OH

#146 Aug 12, 2013
Stay in school
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#147 Aug 15, 2013
Van wrote:
The media....makes you wonder.
About what?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#150 Nov 14, 2013
fooled you once didnt he wrote:
I have voted for democrats and republicans through the years because of the person not the party. That won't be the case in the midterm elections. I will vote straight republican. Obama and the democrats are trying very hard to win back the House and to keep the majority in the Senate. Obama has already started campaigning again. You would think he would be more concerned with our national debt and unemployment and underemployed citizens and the record number of citizens now on food stamps and the record number of citizens now living at or below the poverty level. You would think he would be more concerned with all the scandals but he's not. He is more worried about having a majority House and Senate for the last two years of his second term.
Why? Look what Americans got when Obama had a democrat majority in the House and the Senate for the first two years of his first term. The largest piece of tax legislation forced on every man, woman and child in the United States...in the history of our country. The largest tax legislation in our country's history that none of the democrats read or knew what the entire bill consisted of but they voted it into law anyway! The democrats read enough of the bill to know they wanted themselves and their families excluded from the bill/law but forced on the rest of us...peons.
That was Obama's shining legacy from his first term.
That law is so screwed up that Obama has had to delay implementing several of it's key provisions. Well, that and because Obama knows the democrats will lose big time in the midterms if the democrats go ahead and implement the job-killing provisions of Obamacare. He will wait until after the midterm elections to roll those provisions out to us peons.
What do you suppose Obama's shining legacy will be for his second term if he has a democrat majority in both the House and the Senate for his last two years? Amnesty for the 11-21 million illegals in our country? Probably not. He would accomplish that but it wouldn't be his shining legacy. Gun control? You betcha!
If you don't care about your right to bear arms...then by all means help Obama win back the democrat majority in the House and help him to keep the democrat majority in the Senate. It will be easy breezy for him just like it was with the unread largest tax legislation law in our country.
As for me...I'm not taking any chances. I will vote straight republican in the next midterm elections.
I also have voted the man, not the Party. But it has not taken long in today`s World to learn this is not good.The person getting into Washington becomes part of THE Party and not what ever he/she was when running for office/not only that, they then want to stay there til retirement. The system is broken.We certainly do need term limits. Also , stop the lobbyists and special interests from contact with any of them!!!
One True Digger

Harrodsburg, KY

#151 Nov 16, 2013
I have thought about this long and hard. Mitch McConnell is the only choice for the intelligent man. Grimes is a party hack who is being set up to run by the Democrats. McConnell is a powerful force who challenges Obama. Women should be insulted. Obama obviously feels that women will vote lockstep for Grimes simply because she is female.
lol

Horse Cave, KY

#152 Nov 16, 2013
Obama has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has lied and lied and lied and now he is lying about lying. Every democrat politician has stood beside him and backed him...united all the way. Well, until they are up for re-election. Now they are running like cockroaches when the light gets turned on.

I will vote straight Republican. I will take my chances. We thought there coud never be a president as bad as Carter. Look at us now. America is circling the sewer drain with these crooks in office now. Democrats have to go!
LMS ll

Hodgenville, KY

#153 Nov 17, 2013
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Voted for Rush Limbaugh.
So did McGruff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know Lydia? 51 min chekinin 2
American Redcross CNA classes 53 min Redcross instructor 1
Who's hiring? 1 hr Jobless 1
Airbrush artist in the mall 1 hr Brian 5
Nikki 4 hr Duh 23
Dwayne Spears tattoo artist 5 hr My friend 7
Brett Morris 6 hr looking for someone 3
Rineyville Dating
Find my Match

Rineyville Jobs