Judge Rules Boy Who Saw Slayings Can'...

Judge Rules Boy Who Saw Slayings Can't Testify 2hr

There are 4 comments on the WLKY story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Judge Rules Boy Who Saw Slayings Can't Testify 2hr. In it, WLKY reports that:

A 6-year-old boy, who police said was the lone witness to the slaying of his mother and step-grandmother in 2007, won't be allowed to testify at an upcoming trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLKY.

Radcliff, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2009
This is such a sad story. I hope that this little boy gets the help he is going to need. NO child should have to see something so horrible. I can see where the judge is coming from. The solider knows that he did the killing and I hope that he does NOT get away with it.

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2009
shut up stop starting lame topix get a job or something
Know the family

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2010
peopleplease wrote:
shut up stop starting lame topix get a job or something
screw you!!!! That family has been through hell. This is not a lame topic, he had 2 women lie about his whereabouts that night and have finally come clean about it. He needs to rot in hell. This was a Tragic event and not allowing a witness is BS, if this guy gets off because of the judges dumb ass decision and he kills again the judge should be tried for conspiracy!!!!

Since: Jun 10

#5 Jun 3, 2010
Peopleplease....you need to learn when not to have foot in mouth syndrome. This is a tragedy and you are mocking it? You need to get a life, better yet an education being that you are probably a high school drop out with nothing better to do than to piss people off on the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peddlers Mall 3 hr Tricks if Peddler... 19
Review: Serenity Club Inc 6 hr anonymous 2
Sammi at Best Buy 13 hr Roadie 3
Druggies 13 hr cami 9
jackky cook (Dec '11) 14 hr Hollllerr 28
Crown services pay 15 hr Cocoroco 2
Michelle K named #1 Baby Name For 2016!! 22 hr Reality check 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rineyville Mortgages