Judge Rules Boy Who Saw Slayings Can't Testify 2hr

Aug 18, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLKY

A 6-year-old boy, who police said was the lone witness to the slaying of his mother and step-grandmother in 2007, won't be allowed to testify at an upcoming trial.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2010
TinkBaby

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

This is such a sad story. I hope that this little boy gets the help he is going to need. NO child should have to see something so horrible. I can see where the judge is coming from. The solider knows that he did the killing and I hope that he does NOT get away with it.
peopleplease

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

shut up stop starting lame topix get a job or something
Know the family

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

peopleplease wrote:
shut up stop starting lame topix get a job or something
screw you!!!! That family has been through hell. This is not a lame topic, he had 2 women lie about his whereabouts that night and have finally come clean about it. He needs to rot in hell. This was a Tragic event and not allowing a witness is BS, if this guy gets off because of the judges dumb ass decision and he kills again the judge should be tried for conspiracy!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Peopleplease....you need to learn when not to have foot in mouth syndrome. This is a tragedy and you are mocking it? You need to get a life, better yet an education being that you are probably a high school drop out with nothing better to do than to piss people off on the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KBEMS Hearing Aug 12, 2014. HC EMS 3 min Really 27
3 some confused 7 min skulls 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min scirocco 150,070
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 min LIbEralS 26,224
Is Akebono a good job? 56 min couldnt resist 11
Etown Arby's closed 1 hr Another Vet 24
mike curry (May '12) 3 hr Karley 8

Search the Rineyville Forum:
•••
•••
Rineyville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rineyville Jobs

•••