Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
i didnt do nuthin

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

when is it going to end? a lady drives into a building cause she is going too fast? people pass and then get back in front of me only to slow down to turn???? whipping in and out of traffic like they're playing some sort of video game???? crazy!!!!! always have to drive in the left lane and then squeeze in the right lane at the last minute???? slow theshit down!!!!
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

i didnt do nuthin wrote:
when is it going to end? a lady drives into a building cause she is going too fast? people pass and then get back in front of me only to slow down to turn???? whipping in and out of traffic like they're playing some sort of video game???? crazy!!!!! always have to drive in the left lane and then squeeze in the right lane at the last minute???? slow theshit down!!!!
and then everyone wonders why Kentucky's insurance is the highest in the nation?? duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
duh

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 19, 2013
 
It is like this everywhere, and it always has been. The problem now is that there are more and more drivers on the road.

Kentucky does have one of the highest insurance rates because of traffic accidents and property damage. But that is because our roads, like Dixie Hwy, are aging rabidly, and are too small to handle the traffic volume, and there is no good solution to solve the problem that won't cost millions and millions of dollars and pissoff the same people that are always complaining of something with the new construction. I do like the new one lane West Dixie though....it has prevented many accidents.
just today

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 19, 2013
 
just today those idiots from hodgenville zipped and zoomed on bypass and finally got off at the last exit to go to hogtown. crazy drivers. guess they're not used to two roads over there. we need a cop every now and then to just ticket a few. never a cop around. people drive wild, cause wrecks and insurance goes up. crazy.. doesn't take millions to fix this problem. just one piddling little old cop salary would pay for itself if he would just give tickets.
duh

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 19, 2013
 
just today wrote:
just today those idiots from hodgenville zipped and zoomed on bypass and finally got off at the last exit to go to hogtown. crazy drivers. guess they're not used to two roads over there. we need a cop every now and then to just ticket a few. never a cop around. people drive wild, cause wrecks and insurance goes up. crazy.. doesn't take millions to fix this problem. just one piddling little old cop salary would pay for itself if he would just give tickets.
I tell you what is really odd is that when a cop is around people do not drive like that.... duh!
cop

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 19, 2013
 
i dunt never see nuthin
dude

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

It's called defensive driving. If you don't like it, stay off the road.
fool

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

dude wrote:
It's called defensive driving. If you don't like it, stay off the road.
you are a fool and a pretty good indication of why we have the chaos on the roads we do. you do not follow the rules of the road. you are probably from hodgenville. lol i'll drive defensively if/when i ever see you. hope you get a part of your body hurt really bad and have to go on welfare. OH WAIT!!!! YOU'RE ALREDY ON WELFARE. you ignorant fool.
dude

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fool wrote:
<quoted text>you are a fool and a pretty good indication of why we have the chaos on the roads we do. you do not follow the rules of the road. you are probably from hodgenville. lol i'll drive defensively if/when i ever see you. hope you get a part of your body hurt really bad and have to go on welfare. OH WAIT!!!! YOU'RE ALREDY ON WELFARE. you ignorant fool.
Lmao you're a smart one. I guess since I made a comment on here you know what I drive and look like. And for your information I'm from etown and most definitely not on welfare. Thanks for the good laugh tho.
dude

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And also for the record I'm not black or an Obama supporter. That should be enough info for you to know I'm not on welfare.
fool

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dude wrote:
And also for the record I'm not black or an Obama supporter. That should be enough info for you to know I'm not on welfare.
and those things keep you from being a fool? lol you're dangerous. stay off the roads if you're putting others a risk. you don't own the world you swelled up piece of shit.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

dude wrote:
It's called defensive driving. If you don't like it, stay off the road.
What in the hel- are you in defense of????
dude

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fool wrote:
<quoted text>and those things keep you from being a fool? lol you're dangerous. stay off the roads if you're putting others a risk. you don't own the world you swelled up piece of shit.
No they sure don't. Now you're making sense. Anyways, don't worry about me. I'll be fine.
dude

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hel- are you in defense of????
Read the comments and you might find out.
Mattie the Mom

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 20, 2013
 
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the comments and you might find out.
I read the comments and I have a small child on board and you are a complete fool/idiot. You don't care that you endanger my child and that's a crime in the laws of society. YOU don't drive on them if you don't want to follow the rules of the road. You are just a smartass.
dude

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 20, 2013
 
Haha too bad you don't know who I am then huh? I am a very smart ass. Thank you.
typical

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 21, 2013
 
Typical attitude of those drivers who are hogs and bullies. They only care about themselves and the rest of us have to pay for their selfishness and carelessness. Take down their plate numbers and give it to the police to watch for. Explain the situation and the time of day it took place if they almost caused you bodily harm. They can run the plates and see if they had priors and be on the lookout. About time someone put these hoggish bullies in their place and let that smart mouth pay out the nose with fines and tickets. Let them whine in the courts to the judges how they "didn't do anything, you're just picking on me"!!!!!!
Sue

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

typical wrote:
Typical attitude of those drivers who are hogs and bullies. They only care about themselves and the rest of us have to pay for their selfishness and carelessness. Take down their plate numbers and give it to the police to watch for. Explain the situation and the time of day it took place if they almost caused you bodily harm. They can run the plates and see if they had priors and be on the lookout. About time someone put these hoggish bullies in their place and let that smart mouth pay out the nose with fines and tickets. Let them whine in the courts to the judges how they "didn't do anything, you're just picking on me"!!!!!!
Good advice. Flood the police with situations/plate tags that will make them get on the ball and help protect the rest of us. Anytime people like the dude have an attitude like that, it's because they've been allowed to get by with it. If the police aren't going to get out on the roads to patrol, cover them up with problem. Guarantee that most of these "tags" have had priors and got off because of who they knew. Sleazebags of society. I would have suggested calling 911 but that might endanger someone in need of medical assistance. Speaking of.... I noticed the other day people wouldn't even get out of the way of the ambulance trying to get to an emergency. What is wrong with people?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rineyville Discussions

Search the Rineyville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min DemocRATS 146,137
JE HARRY BERRY - Why hide your EMS Theft Scanda... 21 min Tim 3
chamorro Red Chevy (Etown) 21 min friend 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 35 min thispost1912 1,011
painless suicide? 43 min ridiculous 21
Women in Hardin Co 59 min lame 7
hmh 1 hr My My 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rineyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rineyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rineyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rineyville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••