swope family dealerships

Posted in the Rineyville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
do u no

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2012
do u no anybody that works for the dealership?
PUHLEEZE_DONT

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Not sure what you are looking for at SWOPES, BUT... if it is anything to do with getting your car worked on that requires new parts... I say: PUHLEEEEZE try and go elsewhere! We took a vehicle there for work and was charged mooch-a-lotta big bucks for a part that we did NOT get installed, as a matter of FACT... we got home (had trouble making it home from SWOPES) and put the vehicle on ramps to look under and guess what? There was NO NEW PART! How do we know this? A mark made with RED PAINT in a place that there would be no reason for them to look, and would never be on the new part... this was OBVIOUSLY not a NEW part... as we had ordered AND PAID FOR. We did go back and ask if they would test drive the vehicle and see that it is NO BETTER than when it was dropped off... all they would say was "PROVE IT" and would not even give us the time of day! We have ALWAYS done business with the dealerships of our vehicles,(because we KNOW they get the right parts, not "generic") and they can be trusted... This was NOT the case at SWOPES & they out right refused to even address the issue! What a shame such a big business has to act so small when it comes to being an ACTUAL honest business!!!!! Anyone else care to "sound off" (it don't help make things right... but, maybe can save someone else the same problem.)
Aunt Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2012
PUHLEEZE_DONT wrote:
Not sure what you are looking for at SWOPES, BUT... if it is anything to do with getting your car worked on that requires new parts... I say: PUHLEEEEZE try and go elsewhere! We took a vehicle there for work and was charged mooch-a-lotta big bucks for a part that we did NOT get installed, as a matter of FACT... we got home (had trouble making it home from SWOPES) and put the vehicle on ramps to look under and guess what? There was NO NEW PART! How do we know this? A mark made with RED PAINT in a place that there would be no reason for them to look, and would never be on the new part... this was OBVIOUSLY not a NEW part... as we had ordered AND PAID FOR. We did go back and ask if they would test drive the vehicle and see that it is NO BETTER than when it was dropped off... all they would say was "PROVE IT" and would not even give us the time of day! We have ALWAYS done business with the dealerships of our vehicles,(because we KNOW they get the right parts, not "generic") and they can be trusted... This was NOT the case at SWOPES & they out right refused to even address the issue! What a shame such a big business has to act so small when it comes to being an ACTUAL honest business!!!!! Anyone else care to "sound off" (it don't help make things right... but, maybe can save someone else the same problem.)
I had a similar instance. I got a part replaced, or supposidly replaced at 34,000 miles, which is under warranty. A month later, that very part that was replaced, went bad. They refused to work on it under the warrnty claim because it was over 36,000 miles. Even though it was their part that they put on at 34,000. I got another instance to. But i can't say anything at this time.
PUHLEEZE_DONT

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2012
Aunt Bee wrote:
<quoted text>I had a similar instance. I got a part replaced, or supposidly replaced at 34,000 miles, which is under warranty. A month later, that very part that was replaced, went bad. They refused to work on it under the warrnty claim because it was over 36,000 miles. Even though it was their part that they put on at 34,000. I got another instance to. But i can't say anything at this time.
I hope and pray that the reason you can't say anything at this time is due to you being in a situation where you are in litigation to SUE the beejeevees out of those CROOKS!!!! We would have done so but had already traded the car for a different car that ran good. The young man who made the trade with us is the one who came up with the idea becaues he loves to "tinker" with cars that need work, so we agreed and also gave him a riding mower that was in tip top shape as a bonus for his generous offer. He not only got the car running great (and made a good profit) he also makes extra money by mowing grass for people. It was a Win-Win situation, but; we will still NEVER EVER do business with SWOPE ever EVER again. Not even if THEY paid US! Good luck on what ever is going on that you can't talk about involving this CROOKED business!!!!! I hope you the best out-come possible!!!!!!
Army Boy

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 16, 2012
PUHLEEZE_DONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope and pray that the reason you can't say anything at this time is due to you being in a situation where you are in litigation to SUE the beejeevees out of those CROOKS!!!! We would have done so but had already traded the car for a different car that ran good. The young man who made the trade with us is the one who came up with the idea becaues he loves to "tinker" with cars that need work, so we agreed and also gave him a riding mower that was in tip top shape as a bonus for his generous offer. He not only got the car running great (and made a good profit) he also makes extra money by mowing grass for people. It was a Win-Win situation, but; we will still NEVER EVER do business with SWOPE ever EVER again. Not even if THEY paid US! Good luck on what ever is going on that you can't talk about involving this CROOKED business!!!!! I hope you the best out-come possible!!!!!!
Well, that might explain why they would hire a sleezbag to work for them. She needed company or someone else to take the pressure off of her lack of morals. So many people know her. Sorta like an icon.
stealership

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2012
Word says it all. Read carefully if know the term crooked as a cats back? Well he probably works at swopes. First hour of checkout usually is pulling car around building . Check your mileage!
stealership

Scottsville, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2012
Hey talk about skanks .. If you check below his bench you'll probably find all them transmission parts that was suppose to go in your rebuild you just paid 3000 for.
RippedOffBySWOPE S

Vine Grove, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2012
Too bad SWOPES can't run an HONEST business. Seems like they have Lots and Garages all over the dang place. I never realized just how sleezy and crooked they really are! I no longer feel all alone in my status of RIPPED OFF and UNSATISFIED (former) customer of this business that should be put OUT of business. Makes me want to run a full page add of my own about the risks of doing business at SWOPES!
stealership

Scottsville, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2012
$85.00 a hour .. current plan of 4 technicians. Paused in low 20s.. 4 oil changers paid 12.00 a hour.. just guess where you car goes once its behind the door.. is the guy working on your car actually qualified to fix it or just work on it ?..
Rip off

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2012
All of the dealerships around here charge upwards of $100 an hour for labor but only pay the guys working on your vehicle ~$10 an hour. It is highway robbery and I feel sorry for their employees while they have to buy their own tools.
true story

Scottsville, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2012
How about a juicy story it true. The facts are all there.! A person buys a dodge truck from Toyota .. sent it to Chrysler at get front end noise looked at. Finds out front axle worn slap out... what happens next.. Cathy Mccubbin purchases a service contract . Orders a front axle to be replaced. Month or so latet files a claim.. golden eagle service contract sends s auditor.. owner of truck been driving away .. Hello warranty fraud .. Carl knew . Greg Trent knew. Cathy knew.. and everyone in Chrysler service knew.. now you know.. they are still employed .. still praying on public ..
shady

Scottsville, KY

#18 Feb 18, 2012
Your kidding me.. what crooks
true story wrote:
How about a juicy story it true. The facts are all there.! A person buys a dodge truck from Toyota .. sent it to Chrysler at get front end noise looked at. Finds out front axle worn slap out... what happens next.. Cathy Mccubbin purchases a service contract . Orders a front axle to be replaced. Month or so latet files a claim.. golden eagle service contract sends s auditor.. owner of truck been driving away .. Hello warranty fraud .. Carl knew . Greg Trent knew. Cathy knew.. and everyone in Chrysler service knew.. now you know.. they are still employed .. still praying on public ..

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 18, 2012
true story wrote:
I pretty sure you work there or used to, what would a axle cost them $60 to $80?..what pricks!
shady

Scottsville, KY

#21 Feb 18, 2012
I went to buy a sensor . Thought i seen a mullet ! Bet he rides a bike too.. lookes like a loser
shady

Scottsville, KY

#22 Feb 18, 2012
It was a complete axle .. heard a text bragging about it . Said he printed a copy of ticket..
Mite B Rite wrote:
<quoted text>I pretty sure you work there or used to, what would a axle cost them $60 to $80?..what pricks!
Not my type!

United States

#23 Feb 18, 2012
Mite B Rite wrote:
<quoted text>I pretty sure you work there or used to, what would a axle cost them $60 to $80?..what pricks!
Seems like the mullet lover that works there cares more about 'funnel cakes' then fixing things right the FIRST time! As for how they treat their employees, seems like someone would record management cursing and have this Greg Trent guy fired...Amish guys know how to build houses NOT work on cars....guess that explains a lot.
nasty funnel cakes

Scottsville, KY

#24 Feb 18, 2012
Yuck..
turnover

Scottsville, KY

#26 Feb 18, 2012
Seriously who's still there ? Who can you trust? must be highest turnover..
Not my type!

United States

#27 Feb 18, 2012
xmen wrote:
who's the blonde in an office that likes soldiers? haha! maybe she will give me some liking. god bless the usa.
What's she looks like? She thick, thin? Long, short hair?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#28 Feb 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="Not my type!"]<quoted text>
Seems like the mullet lover that works there cares more about 'funnel cakes' then fixing things right the FIRST time! As for how they treat their employees, seems like someone would record management cursing and have this Greg Trent guy fired...Amish guys know how to build houses NOT work on cars....guess that explains a lot.[/QUOTE]You got me lmao so hard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swope jeep dealer 42 min John Biggs 9
Altec 1 hr Sickofit 3
Prostitues 2 hr Extra money 1
Keeping yard mowed 2 hr Dragging down subd 9
Nice man in a red Ford pickup 2 hr Omgpeople 15
Who is doing who at Metalsa ?? 2 hr Omgpeople 28
Martha Holland 4 hr feeling better now 2

Rineyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance