mani at the mall
Faithfulment

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2013
After getting at manicure at Professionail at the Towne Mall, I have a staph infection under 3 nails. I went back in & the daughter tried to pop one of the puss pockets with her bare, unwashed fingernail. I call a few hours later, and her remark was that people call & report them to the state health board all the time.
April

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Faithfulment wrote:
After getting at manicure at Professionail at the Towne Mall, I have a staph infection under 3 nails. I went back in & the daughter tried to pop one of the puss pockets with her bare, unwashed fingernail. I call a few hours later, and her remark was that people call & report them to the state health board all the time.
I got a fungus under my nail and had to have my fingernail removed, it was painful and looked terrible while growing back. My doctor said it was from unclean instruments :( Report them to the mall management office and the health department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shanna Amper (Aug '15) 1 hr Horrible 10
Adult fun 2 hr Hooter4u2 4
Dempsey 2 hr remembering 2
Not so Golden Corral 3 hr Grossly 14
artistic body 3 hr RedDot 18
Druggies-A-Many 4 hr U know me 17
Westport townhomes (Oct '15) 6 hr SWAG 911 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rineyville Mortgages