Brent Burke to stand trial

Sep 1, 2009 Full story: KHQA-TV Quincy

A former Adams County man finally will have his day in court. Brent Burke is scheduled to go to trial Wednesday in Kentucky.

Full Story
anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2009
I was a co-worker of Tracy's and I seriously hope that Brent fries for this. She told us on numerous occasions that she was afraid of him with legitimate reasons for fear. That was why she moved to a place where she thought she would be safe and the son of a bitch found her. We love you Tracy.
Danielle

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2010
anonymous wrote:
I was a co-worker of Tracy's and I seriously hope that Brent fries for this. She told us on numerous occasions that she was afraid of him with legitimate reasons for fear. That was why she moved to a place where she thought she would be safe and the son of a bitch found her. We love you Tracy.
-Thank you for your words. I was Tracy's friend and I feel the same as you. Not a day passes by that I don't miss her. I hope that this trial date is the one. Take care and God Bless!
joe

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
-Thank you for your words. I was Tracy's friend and I feel the same as you. Not a day passes by that I don't miss her. I hope that this trial date is the one. Take care and God Bless!
Hey i know she was your friend but there is no evidence that i heard leads him to be a murder. The stories just didnt add up in court from the family members. Its sad and it hurts something was not just right that night with the family. Hope time will heal and love with bring peace to the family
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2010
joe wrote:
<quoted text> Hey i know she was your friend but there is no evidence that i heard leads him to be a murder. The stories just didnt add up in court from the family members. Its sad and it hurts something was not just right that night with the family. Hope time will heal and love with bring peace to the family
nothing adds up to murder? the son fingered him for pete's sake.
joe

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2011
What dont add up to me is the children was there all day with the dead bodies in the house. The grandfather call that evening and the oldest son (stepson) tells them about his mother and grandmother. I cant see children especially the oldest son staying all day until that evening before calling someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
green state metals 3 min Happy 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min DITCH MITCH 5,493
New restaurant 1 hr Curious 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
german woman 2 hr Friend 9
•••
•••
•••

Rineyville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rineyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rineyville News, Events & Info