best tattoo artists in hardin co?

best tattoo artists in hardin co?

Posted in the Rineyville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jb

Trinity, TX

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Anybody know any?
Hands down best

Brandenburg, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Byron Doty at big daddys in etown! Facebook his work its amazing!
Candra

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Doty is amazing!!!
Billy Bob

Trinity, TX

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Hey Candra you have one next to your cameltoe. That you traded oxoxox to get.
guy

Trinity, TX

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
Hey Candra you have one next to your cameltoe. That you traded oxoxox to get.
Lmao
sayitaintso

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 26, 2013
hank clark is the best around that i know!
guy

Trinity, TX

#10 Apr 26, 2013
sayitaintso wrote:
hank clark is the best around that i know!
And what shop does he work at?
bigsdaddysrules

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Apr 26, 2013
You should go to big daddy's and check out there work before you head anywhere else.
dude

Trinity, TX

#12 Apr 26, 2013
bigsdaddysrules wrote:
You should go to big daddy's and check out there work before you head anywhere else.
They're too busy and act like you are an inconvenience when you go in there.
joe

Trinity, TX

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Has anybody been tatted by Chris mcmillen?
Thor

Henderson, KY

#14 Apr 28, 2013
bigsdaddysrules wrote:
You should go to big daddy's and check out there work before you head anywhere else.
Agreed, hands down any of the artists at Big Daddy's, I prefer Adrian though!
Adfhkjjjjjj

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Apr 29, 2013
U can ask catpiss or her fat friend Tiffany they would know bahahahahahahahaha
bro

Trinity, TX

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Who all is good at big daddy's?
Chase

Georgetown, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Big daddy's all the way! Tray was Inkmaster! Doty and Adrian best portrait artist around. Plus that new young kid. Always feel welcome there. They are busy but worth the wait.
Haley

Georgetown, KY

#18 Apr 29, 2013
I know who ain't! Anyone at spiders
Thor

Henderson, KY

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Chase wrote:
Big daddy's all the way! Tray was Inkmaster! Doty and Adrian best portrait artist around. Plus that new young kid. Always feel welcome there. They are busy but worth the wait.
Hate to burst your bubble but he was NOT Inkmaster. He was ON Inkmaster. They pretty much told him he blew.
dude

Trinity, TX

#20 May 1, 2013
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>Hate to burst your bubble but he was NOT Inkmaster. He was ON Inkmaster. They pretty much told him he blew.
Hate to burst your bubble but YOU can blow me
Thor

Henderson, KY

#21 May 2, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to burst your bubble but YOU can blow me
Thanks, but no thanks. I'm sorry that you are now all soapy.
Danielle

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 May 2, 2013
I go to Baldy's... the only thing I dislike about his business is that you have to first drive ALL the way over there (I live kinda far) and set an appointment, WITH a $20 deposit... which means you will then have to wait until your appointment date and drive allll the way back. I wish I could just call and set-up appointments instead of wasting gas but oh well.

That's where I will continue getting my tats done though.
mack

Trinity, TX

#24 May 2, 2013
Danielle wrote:
I go to Baldy's... the only thing I dislike about his business is that you have to first drive ALL the way over there (I live kinda far) and set an appointment, WITH a $20 deposit... which means you will then have to wait until your appointment date and drive allll the way back. I wish I could just call and set-up appointments instead of wasting gas but oh well.

That's where I will continue getting my tats done though.
They suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
todd hilton (Jul '14) 33 min cop 4
Sexual favors 3 hr 1955cph 16
Advance Auto Parts 3 hr Blackhawk 4
Savannah and Cindy are trolls 5 hr marc 2
News Army aims to help YOU get ready for college 7 hr Nude Students Army 2
Looking for medicaid Dr 7 hr 0987 1
Heaven C 9 hr Melissa 7

Rineyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rineyville Mortgages