Does Hardin Co Water 2 no MORE about R'ville Sewer Project than Willing to ADMIT

Created by Rineyville resident on Jun 2, 2011

218 votes

Click on an option to vote

a) YES

b) NO

PooFilledDiaperF anBlowing

Elizabethtown, KY

#42 May 31, 2012
FanHitByDooDoo wrote:
Yes the Shi...Has Hit the fan. It is going to be interesting to say the least.
Time draws nearer for your county sewer ordinance targeting Rineyville and Glendale.
from one who gives a hoot

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Jun 2, 2012
Bare with me on this, if you will.
Go to hardincountywater2.org website.
1.Click on Waste water Planning tab
2.Go to April 15, 2005 Advisory Committee Meeting
Minutes

Look closely at page 1. You will see the name of the Hardin County Health Department Environmental Services Supervisor at that time.

-Still on page 1 under the Introductions you will read: Scottye Wheeling was present to provide "insite" from Hardin County Environmental Services on specific areas of concern in Hardin County.

***Look @ page 2 and read what it says about (LaVista Estates, Rineyville, and Boone Road.)

I will print it shortly, don't wanna bore anyone who is not as interested as I am.
To one who gives a hoot

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Jun 3, 2012
from one who gives a hoot wrote:
Bare with me on this, if you will.
Go to hardincountywater2.org website.
1.Click on Waste water Planning tab
2.Go to April 15, 2005 Advisory Committee Meeting
Minutes
Look closely at page 1. You will see the name of the Hardin County Health Department Environmental Services Supervisor at that time.
-Still on page 1 under the Introductions you will read: Scottye Wheeling was present to provide "insite" from Hardin County Environmental Services on specific areas of concern in Hardin County.
***Look @ page 2 and read what it says about (LaVista Estates, Rineyville, and Boone Road.)
I will print it shortly, don't wanna bore anyone who is not as interested as I am.
Continued from page 2.

LaVista Estates-This area has @ least 400 homes & is a "nightmare." Rolling Heights & LaVista Section 1 are in good shape. LaVista Sections 2-6 are problems. Most systems are very shallow with only 6 in. of soil. Approximately 10% failure already in this area due to misuse &/or poor soils. Some lots have not been allowed to build with septic systems. HIGH PRIORITY.

Rineyville-Not to bad. Areas along 1600 have very tight soils. There are more than 400 homes there now. MEDIUM PRIORITY.

Boone Rd.-This area is a "nightmare." Most systems are very shallow. There are considerable # of failures already due to misuse &/or poor soils. Some lots not allowed to build with septic systems. HIGH PRIORITY.

These statements go back as far as April 2005.

Homeowners in LaVista Estates you might recognise the name of your septic system inspector who signed off on your septic system approval as being the same SCOTTYE WHEELING Hardin County Health Department Environmental Supervisor back then and was a senior health environmentalist with same company prior to becoming supervisor.

Now the 15 million Dollar question is: For those of you who currently have or have had a failing septic systems in that subdivision, Do any of you think it could have failed due to installer &/or inspector error and "NOT" misuse &/or poor soils?
Not even a peep

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Jun 10, 2012
To one who gives a hoot wrote:
<quoted text> Continued from page 2.
LaVista Estates-This area has @ least 400 homes & is a "nightmare." Rolling Heights & LaVista Section 1 are in good shape. LaVista Sections 2-6 are problems. Most systems are very shallow with only 6 in. of soil. Approximately 10% failure already in this area due to misuse &/or poor soils. Some lots have not been allowed to build with septic systems. HIGH PRIORITY.
Rineyville-Not to bad. Areas along 1600 have very tight soils. There are more than 400 homes there now. MEDIUM PRIORITY.
Boone Rd.-This area is a "nightmare." Most systems are very shallow. There are considerable # of failures already due to misuse &/or poor soils. Some lots not allowed to build with septic systems. HIGH PRIORITY.
These statements go back as far as April 2005.
Homeowners in LaVista Estates you might recognise the name of your septic system inspector who signed off on your septic system approval as being the same SCOTTYE WHEELING Hardin County Health Department Environmental Supervisor back then and was a senior health environmentalist with same company prior to becoming supervisor.
Now the 15 million Dollar question is: For those of you who currently have or have had a failing septic systems in that subdivision, Do any of you think it could have failed due to installer &/or inspector error and "NOT" misuse &/or poor soils?
Not even a peep since last Sunday. Hmmm maybe there is nothing to peep about. There is not one single problem in LaVista right? I am glad that someone made a rucus about nothing maybe it has finally been put to rest.
May 2012

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 Jun 15, 2012
Water board minutes any one from May 2012?

June's Water Board meeting is this Tuesday June 19,2012.

Go Public with last month's board meeting would you please. The suspense is killing me.
UGotThemAfraidTo Talk

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Jun 17, 2012
WhatHomesIsThisToAffect wrote:
Now that your Rineyville Sewer Project's design has been completed, would you please give a press release to the NewsEnterprise newspaper outlining whose homes this project is going to affect. Who are the over 1600 existing homeowners this is going to affect? When is the start-up of this project? Certainly will someone speak about costs to the homeowners in tap fees and installation costs in 2011?
This Ghostly Scandal has its way of making the most celebrated of our elected Hardin County Political figures "Speechless."
Board Meeting Tonight Tue

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 Jun 19, 2012
There is a Board Meeting tonight at 5pm. at HCWD#2 office on Ring Road. Rineyville and LaVista Residents you can ask your questions to get answers from the board members regarding the BRAC Waste Water Project into Rineyville and LaVista Estates. I will be waiting to see who showed up .
Not Able to GLOAT

Elizabethtown, KY

#49 Jun 27, 2012
Not Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>...They can't gloat about this project so it will probably never happen. However, by not moving forward with the project and giving the money back to the state, it truely does hamper any future success at securing any grant money for future projects. Most all the employees know that if they have been there long enough.
Remember if they gloat then they will certainly rear up some unhappy townsfolk.
Still unable to discuss Rineyville again in your water board meeting this past May 2012, We are still here, you are going to have to deal with us sooner or later.
CORRUPTION

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Jul 7, 2012
Citizens
Organize
Ralleying
Rineyvillians
Unsatisfied
Political
Talk
Ignites
Outraged
Neighborhood

You bet Water Board Chairman Mike Bell and HCWD#2 General Manager James Jefferies knows about a C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N. scandal and cover up with LaVista Estates septic system problems and HCWD#2's BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project.
JUNE 2012 WheresUrReports

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Jul 11, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ah still can't speak of your R'ville endeavors. What you telling the developers who want to "Build Up" Rineyville?

Better yet, you been practicing your speech for the "victims" of your sewer project in R'ville?
Whats in UR Wallet

Elizabethtown, KY

#52 Jul 12, 2012
WhatHomesIsThisToAffect wrote:
Now that your Rineyville Sewer Project's design has been completed, would you please give a press release to the NewsEnterprise newspaper outlining whose homes this project is going to affect. Who are the over 1600 existing homeowners this is going to affect? When is the start-up of this project? Certainly will someone speak about costs to the homeowners in tap fees and installation costs in 2011?
Yup its been now over 1 year since the design phase completion. Assuming you get the money from somewhere soon who are the luckiest 1600 plus residents of Rineyville who will be having to look into "their" wallets? Are you any closer to a press release yet? How much time will Rineyville have to come up with the tap and installation costs? When you gonna start spending more of the 9.6 million $$$ that you have had stuffed away for some time now?

I think I have a crystal ball in a heap of junk. Shall I dawn the center table at the Rineyville Grill for the patrons to peer into for answers, since HCWD#2 has the pants scarred off them to even begin to discuss this cluster screw up?
Speechless

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 Jul 19, 2012
UGotThemAfraidToTalk wrote:
<quoted text>This Ghostly Scandal has its way of making the most celebrated of our elected Hardin County Political figures "Speechless."
Well it is one month today since your June 2012 Waterboard meeting, still speechless as to the discussions during your June 2012 meeting.

It was your 1 year anniversary celebrating the design phase completion status of your R'ville Waste Water Project and still "Speechless."

Next month August 2012 marks the approximate 1 year anniversary of the Hardin County Sewer Mandate Committee, yet still no discussion of your Hardin County Sewer Ordinance Proposal, or BRAC R'ville Waste Water Project, still "Speechless."

I say HCWD#2 is afraid to talk Rineyville because they "KNOW" that a SCANDAL exists, and no matter how many people they put together in the same room to discuss how to procede, NO ONE has an ANSWER.

I KNOW they are all STUMPED on this enlightening voyage.
LOL this is soo true

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Jul 22, 2012
Speechless wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is one month today since your June 2012 Waterboard meeting, still speechless as to the discussions during your June 2012 meeting.
It was your 1 year anniversary celebrating the design phase completion status of your R'ville Waste Water Project and still "Speechless."
Next month August 2012 marks the approximate 1 year anniversary of the Hardin County Sewer Mandate Committee, yet still no discussion of your Hardin County Sewer Ordinance Proposal, or BRAC R'ville Waste Water Project, still "Speechless."
I say HCWD#2 is afraid to talk Rineyville because they "KNOW" that a SCANDAL exists, and no matter how many people they put together in the same room to discuss how to procede, NO ONE has an ANSWER.
I KNOW they are all STUMPED on this enlightening voyage.
"Speechless", that is a BIG 10-4. They don't know who is on first; much less second or third.

:)
Too Embarrassing

Elizabethtown, KY

#55 Jul 29, 2012
...to comment on your progress into Rineyville, ay?

Is there some reason for not posting your June and July Water Board Meetings of 2012?

Are you still afraid to disclose your County Sewer Ordinance Proposal?

Have you lost "ALL" the state funding for Rineyville Waste Water Project because HCWD#2 fears the fallout of a SCANDAL, CORRUPTION, and attempted COVER-UP, that you would give back $9 Million 6 Hundred Thousand Dollars and not even break ground on a sewer into LaVista Estates and Rineyville?

Will HCWD#2 ever step to the Microphone to discuss these issues?
Damon Talley HCWD2

Campbellsville, KY

#56 Dec 17, 2012
Wonder what HCWD2's attorney Damon Talley has to say about his client's Rineyville sewer project?

Wonder if Talley's own bank CEO's have heard about this scandal?
HC Sewer Mandate Committe

Leitchfield, KY

#57 Dec 27, 2012
In just a few more days we start another new year! Now I am not mistaken,(the best of the best), will have been putting their heads together for 17 months attempting to formulate a Hardin County Sewer Mandate. This mandate draft, will be 17 months in the making "if" it is presented to fiscal court in Jan. of 2013.

Can anyone associated with the (best of the best,aka sewer mandate committee) how much longer until you make ready, your presentation to fiscal court and make it public, someone might want to attend your "ribbon cutting presentation" and ask many of you fine citizens a few questions "ON RECORD" of course.
CatStillHasTongu eOfHCWD2

Hodgenville, KY

#58 Jan 20, 2013
HC Sewer Mandate Committe wrote:
In just a few more days we start another new year! Now I am not mistaken,(the best of the best), will have been putting their heads together for 17 months attempting to formulate a Hardin County Sewer Mandate. This mandate draft, will be 17 months in the making "if" it is presented to fiscal court in Jan. of 2013.
Can anyone associated with the (best of the best,aka sewer mandate committee) how much longer until you make ready, your presentation to fiscal court and make it public, someone might want to attend your "ribbon cutting presentation" and ask many of you fine citizens a few questions "ON RECORD" of course.
Has the cat still got all of the HCWD#2 employees in regards to Rineyville Sewers? Can you mime "scandal" since you can't talk? Does any HCWD#2 employee know sign language? If that is a yes, can you sign to your customers "scandal?"
HCWD2 ISSUES

Elizabethtown, KY

#59 Mar 11, 2013
To one who gives a hoot wrote:
<quoted text> Continued from page 2.
LaVista Estates-This area has @ least 400 homes & is a "nightmare." Rolling Heights & LaVista Section 1 are in good shape. LaVista Sections 2-6 are problems. Most systems are very shallow with only 6 in. of soil. Approximately 10% failure already in this area due to misuse &/or poor soils. Some lots have not been allowed to build with septic systems. HIGH PRIORITY.
Rineyville-Not to bad. Areas along 1600 have very tight soils. There are more than 400 homes there now. MEDIUM PRIORITY.
Boone Rd.-This area is a "nightmare." Most systems are very shallow. There are considerable # of failures already due to misuse &/or poor soils. Some lots not allowed to build with septic systems. HIGH PRIORITY.
These statements go back as far as April 2005.
Homeowners in LaVista Estates you might recognise the name of your septic system inspector who signed off on your septic system approval as being the same SCOTTYE WHEELING Hardin County Health Department Environmental Supervisor back then and was a senior health environmentalist with same company prior to becoming supervisor.
Now the 15 million Dollar question is: For those of you who currently have or have had a failing septic systems in that subdivision, Do any of you think it could have failed due to installer &/or inspector error and "NOT" misuse &/or poor soils?
WE got problems in Rineyville. What is your solution (Hardin County Water District # 2)?
U Bet Ur Azz They Do

Elizabethtown, KY

#60 Apr 10, 2013
Tick-Tock the time clock ticks away for complete scandal exposure of a BRAC SCANDAL:

You should have "NEVER" messed with the United States Military Personel and their home investments in Rineyville and laVista Estates!

This County Government Corruption promises to get the Governor's attention and possibly a look from the Federal Government!
U S Military in LaVista

Elizabethtown, KY

#61 Apr 11, 2013
To one who gives a hoot wrote:
<quoted text> Continued from page 2.
LaVista Estates-This area has @ least 400 homes & is a "nightmare." Rolling Heights & LaVista Section 1 are in good shape. LaVista Sections 2-6 are problems. Most systems are very shallow with only 6 in. of soil. Approximately 10% failure already in this area due to misuse &/or poor soils. Some lots have not been allowed to build with septic systems. HIGH PRIORITY.
Rineyville-Not to bad. Areas along 1600 have very tight soils. There are more than 400 homes there now. MEDIUM PRIORITY.
Boone Rd.-This area is a "nightmare." Most systems are very shallow. There are considerable # of failures already due to misuse &/or poor soils. Some lots not allowed to build with septic systems. HIGH PRIORITY.
These statements go back as far as April 2005.
Homeowners in LaVista Estates you might recognise the name of your septic system inspector who signed off on your septic system approval as being the same SCOTTYE WHEELING Hardin County Health Department Environmental Supervisor back then and was a senior health environmentalist with same company prior to becoming supervisor.
Now the 15 million Dollar question is: For those of you who currently have or have had a failing septic systems in that subdivision, Do any of you think it could have failed due to installer &/or inspector error and "NOT" misuse &/or poor soils?
You had the chance to read this yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question about Metalsa (Jun '14) 1 hr Overworked 38
Shannon Parnell 2 hr ashlie 8
Who ever wrote Jessica Gilbert Lynn Baby #5 4 hr Hatershate 1
metalsa 6 hr none of ur business 19
Academy Sports Etown 7 hr tinab 3
LeeAnna Do(g)wan 7 hr the fact of the m... 5
Summit Polymers to go UNION! (Jun '14) 8 hr xemployee 36
More from around the web

Rineyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]