'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 275069 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127239 Oct 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Shoot, if I'd have gotten here a little sooner I'd have put some money on "divert"...lol. Good call, Tab!

Hey, RC Co-Cola, did you get the email from MoveOn about KET and "Citizen Koch"?
They ALL divert on this issue. They're so stupid to know how to answer, because no matter what .... They then admit they've all been taken for fools. That's exactly why they're all scared to get into this subject.

Makes me laugh every time I see them claim to be patriots or Heros.

It's easy to type it on the Internet, but typing it and actually being one are two entirely different things.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127240 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Last night read few comments in European threads and how people sees Obama and U.S. around the world ...
1. Obama weak president, doesn't know how to negotiate and bad as a leader even among Democrats...
2. America not respected around the world ...
3. America is not what once use to be ...
4. America in decline ...
Sad isn't it...??
Keep dreaming chemtrail. Maybe you should go back to whatever God forbidden savage country you came from. We won't miss you. You don't deserve to live here and you are far from a patriot. More like a terrorist group recruiting poster child. I told you to take it easy sucking in that chemtrail fog.

Go take your meds you old hag.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127241 Oct 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, Dumchit, what are you chasing your Jose with tonight? Drain cleaner? You're the one that posted the drug smuggler story, not Tab.
LMAO!
You're trying to divert from your own diversions!
Wellllllll .... ECXUSE the HELL out of me ...
``````````
Why is healthcare for the poor more important to stop than abortions...said dumchit!:D

Harry reid won't go along with it ...

He had no choice HERE!
The Republicans *STOOD their Ground*...!!!

Harry and the 0 whined!
They're G~R~E~A~T at that ...

:)

At the least you READ the WHOLE thing!

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127242 Oct 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What got me is that she tried to slip it into *your* post!*smh*
She must be snorting her pork rinds again.
I don't 'snort' ANYTHING ...
Except your posts ...

[snort]
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127243 Oct 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
``````````
Why is healthcare for the poor more important to stop than abortions...said dumchit!:D

He had no choice HERE!

Harry and the 0 whined!

STILL diverting.

Dumbass..... Why have republicans NEVER shutdown the goverment over abortion??

You will try to dance around it all you want, and we all know you're stupid.

Thanks for proving it by tap dancing around.

As Calvin says, Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Why has it never happened idiot.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127244 Oct 5, 2013
WANT OBAMACARE? BRAVE THIS INSANITY FIRST
See mind-boggling process for obtaining government health quote

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/want-obamacare-bra...

MY COUNTRY 13 minutes ago
OK" I just got off the Obama care site after near 3 hours to just get a quoit.
I found out that Obamacare would cost me for a family of 3,$20,000 a year, that is 1/2 of my total income for the year, that is if they would insure me, which they will not because I am over 66 year. OK" now what?

geneww1938 28 minutes ago
Forget the part about health care insurance ... go to the parts where the president sets up a civilian army ... allows withdrawal from our bank accounts for care and services we have no control over ... sets-up thousands of IRS agents to collect ... can deem anyone unfit to own a weapon ... sets up health control [death] panels who control health care as a function of age and societal usefulness ...
All of this is 'One World' or 'New World Order' written who control the puppet strings of the RINOs, Liberals and judicial people who have sold their soul for the money, power, fame, control and fulfillment of evil lusts and desires.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127245 Oct 5, 2013
Government Shutdown: Democrats Actually Hated The 'Clean' Funding Plan

WASHINGTON -- Democrats have not done a good job explaining how they have compromised in the government shutdown fight, insisting they will not negotiate dismantling Obamacare in a funding bill.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) has lately been making the point that the short-term spending bill that the House now refuses to give a vote was the result of a compromise cut with House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio). The basic deal was that Democrats would accept the GOP's sequester-level spending levels to buy time to fund the rest of the year.

Lost in all the rhetoric is that Democrats faced serious backlash from their base for cutting that deal.

"We got hammered," said one Senate Democratic aide.
For instance, the Center For American Progress, stocked with former Obama administration staffers, lambasted the deal after it leaked in a lengthy paper, titled "The Dirty Truth About Boehner’s ‘Clean’ Continuing Resolution."

"It is easy to see why this approach would be attractive to Speaker Boehner and the Tea Party; it is much harder to understand why any progressive or centrist would support such an approach," wrote Neera Tanden, the group's president, and Michael Linden, its top economic analyst.

Here's more:
Of course, Congress should do everything within reason to avoid a government shutdown. A shutdown would have painful consequences for the American people and the American economy. At the same time, Congress must resist unreasonable demands to make further damaging cuts to important investments in our economic future, such as education and scientific research; basic public safety protections, such as food and drug inspections and law enforcement; or services that help support struggling families. These services, programs, and investments have already suffered from enormous cuts -- and we are likely to feel the ramifications for years. Yet even more cuts are embedded within Speaker Boehner’s continuing-resolution proposal.

The whole CAP report is here. Printed on Sept. 10 -- 20 days before the shutdown -- it explains in detail why Democrats hated what it described as the Boehner plan, and gives a good idea of the compromises made by Democrats.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/gove...

Looks like the DEMS tried. Looks like the repukes just wants to gut Obamacare and care about nothing but that. Sore losers.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127246 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL diverting.
Dumbass..... Why have republicans NEVER shutdown the goverment over abortion??
You will try to dance around it all you want, and we all know you're stupid.
Thanks for proving it by tap dancing around.
As Calvin says, Jesus tap dancing Christ.
Why has it never happened idiot.
YOU tell me ... IDIOT!
I'm ALL for it!
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#127247 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing jay. That happened to you?? I feel for ya!! But I can understand why they left you. They found out you lied about being a millionaire and also found out you're an idiot and easily fooled by edited videos.
You all are getting so desperate that you try to bring my lady into this??
Heh. You can deny it as much as you like, but obviously I'm getting to all of you. LMAO
I have people trying to be me, I have EVERYone of you looking like complete IDIOTS on abortion, I have the zombie going nuts with her out of control temper, I have the crackhead so scared of me she's babbling about some pot falling on someone in another country, I drove Nutz nuts, son of stupid is to afraid to come here any more...... So be as desperate as you can to try to say stupid shit about my family.
It shows everyone I must be right.
That abortion question makes you idiots as mad as hell, cause you know how stupid you all are now that I brought it up. That's why everyone of you run with your tail between you legs.
Facts are facts..... That's why republicans run when they're brought up.
You're psycho babble mental egomaniac ...you really need help...

Republicans are afraid of you shacking in their boots...do you know how stupid that sounds. Who the hell are you ...????? Under Obama care you can get prozac "for free"...pre existing condition.

Lucky you...!"
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127248 Oct 5, 2013
I'm coming to the conclusion that the republicans here that complain so much about HealthCare, they will now have to pay for their own way now instead of us being stuck with the bills. And that's why they're so pissed.

Sorry you Walmart republicans, we aren't paying your bills anymore. Time to quit being freeloaders

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#127249 Oct 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
``````````
He had no choice HERE!
Harry and the 0 whined!
Atta girl. Fall back on good ol' regressive belligerence rather than admit you made a mistake.

And it's your boy Boehner that's keeping the government shut down. He's the one refusing to put the bill (i.e. CLEAN CR) up for a vote.

Oh, and sorry, no I didn't read the whole thing. I was laughing too hard at your bizarre attempt at diversion. I'll occasionally scan your posts but I very seldom actually read them. I prefer facts over histrionics.

:P
Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127250 Oct 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>YOU tell me ... IDIOT!
I'm ALL for it!
No copy and paste and the shortest answer ever...... When she's backed into a corner and her huge stupidity is pointed out to everyone.

I'm not the idiot..... I'm not endlessly copy and pasting healthcare lies like your idiots ass is doing while abortions are still going on.

Question still stands..... Why are you not mad as hell that republicans have never shut down the goverment over healthcare??

How many times have you complaimed to Mitch and Paul about it?

It's not as important as healthcare to you Internet Christians??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127251 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I'm coming to the conclusion that the republicans here that complain so much about HealthCare, they will now have to pay for their own way now instead of us being stuck with the bills. And that's why they're so pissed.
Sorry you Walmart republicans, we aren't paying your bills anymore. Time to quit being freeloaders
MY COUNTRY
OK" I just got off the Obama care site after near 3 hours to just get a quoit.
I found out that Obamacare would cost me for a family of 3,$20,000 a year, that is 1/2 of my total income for the year, that is if they would insure me, which they will not because I am over 66 year. OK" now what?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/want-obamacare-bra...

Riddle me this 'batman'...

Uncle Tab

Ft Mitchell, KY

#127252 Oct 5, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>You're psycho babble mental egomaniac ...you really need help...

Republicans are afraid of you shacking in their boots...do you know how stupid that sounds. Who the hell are you ...????? Under Obama care you can get prozac "for free"...pre existing condition.

Lucky you...!"
You've already looked that up for yourself I see.

:-D
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#127253 Oct 5, 2013
Congressman: Paying for my 'nice house' makes shutdown pay necessary

It took less than 48 hours for North Carolina Rep. Renee Ellmers to reverse course and decline her October salary amid the government shutdown after earlier claiming,“I need my paycheck. That is the bottom line.” But Nebraska congressman Lee Terry (above) is holding firm even as the government shutdown hamstrings other federal workers, and he dismissed lawmakers who are declining pay by saying, "Whatever gets them good press. That's all that it's going to be. God bless them. But you know what? I've got a nice house and a kid in college, and I'll tell you we cannot handle it.

Giving our paycheck away when you still worked and earned it? That's just not going to fly." North Dakota's Kevin Cramer also said he's keeping his money because he's "working to earn it." Unlike those federal employees who would just like to be working to earn theirs.

http://now.msn.com/lee-terry-nebraska-congres...

Like I say.....

GOP = Themselves, BIG CORPS, and $$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127254 Oct 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Atta girl. Fall back on good ol' regressive belligerence rather than admit you made a mistake.
And it's your boy Boehner that's keeping the government shut down. He's the one refusing to put the bill (i.e. CLEAN CR) up for a vote.
Oh, and sorry, no I didn't read the whole thing. I was laughing too hard at your bizarre attempt at diversion. I'll occasionally scan your posts but I very seldom actually read them. I prefer facts over histrionics.
:P
No. That's good ole telling it like it is!
No belligerence whatsoever.

This could be called belligerence tho

KiSS my "Go To HELL"
-n-
liKe it ...

OR ...

Those who KNOW me ...
KNOW me well ...
Those who DON'T
Can Go To Hell ...

YOU don't KNOW me, do you?

;~)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#127255 Oct 5, 2013
Early wake up for me tomorrow, so RC Co-Cola, Tab, thanks for the info and the laughs...it's been a pleasure.

Dream sweet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#127256 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They ALL divert on this issue. They're so stupid to know how to answer, because no matter what .... They then admit they've all been taken for fools. That's exactly why they're all scared to get into this subject.
Makes me laugh every time I see them claim to be patriots or Heros.
It's easy to type it on the Internet, but typing it and actually being one are two entirely different things.
divert ... said the dumchit ...

Seems you have a BAD case of diverticulitis ...

No wonder you STAY inflamed ...
-n-
SPEW so much 'crap'...

American Lady

Danville, KY

#127257 Oct 5, 2013
Are you 'drinking'...

Dirty Water

fotus WANTS you to :)

YepperZ ...
That's it :)
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#127258 Oct 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already looked that up for yourself I see.
:-D
Egomaniacs like yourself would be covered under Obamacare ...

You wait here on topix someone to give you credit and if no one does, you talk to yourself how great you are and how you keep everyone in line...!!

Get a life, loser...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
traivs ... 1 hr heather 1
Trinity H 1 hr kelly 2
hardin county snitches 2 hr Ggplz 9
Single mom 2 hr Francis R DeFranco 12
Basham Lumber (Oct '16) 3 hr Jealous 7
Trouble at HCEMS again? 3 hr licky 4
Edna B Makes Herself Topix Police! BEWARE@!!@!@... 4 hr Edna B 3

Rineyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance