Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Hardin County) in 2010?

Posted in the Rineyville Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

THinson Berrys Done wrote:
Tim Hinson swears to break out BRAC SCANDAL in the next election for HC J-E. Time is on "someone's side."
This is the new theme song for Timbo......

He rode a blazing saddle He wore a shining star
His job to offer battle To bad men near and far
He conquered fear and he conquered hate
He turned our night into day
He made his blazing saddle A touch to light the way
Tim Hinson

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

County Judge Executive wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the new theme song for Timbo......
He rode a blazing saddle He wore a shining star
His job to offer battle To bad men near and far
He conquered fear and he conquered hate
He turned our night into day
He made his blazing saddle A touch to light the way
I thank you, and if you really have checked me out you know that there is "no doubt" in calling out all Hardin County Politicians previously listed as being in the know of a BRAC SCANDAL. And if you happen to talk to a Hardin County Politician who says they know nothing about a BRAC SCANDAL, then would you be so kind as to ask them where they do their personal banking at, post it as well as the politicians name here or elsewhere so that I know, that you know, that I WILL properly expose this Hardin County Government Corruption that "Some" bank's CEO's might just be prepareing themselves for--not forgetting the private sector serving homebuilders, plumbers, septic installers, and the like.
StateWideBuilder Certif

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Ask your current Hardin County Judge Executive-Harry Berry if he would vote (yes or no) to a proposed State Law--Requiring all Home Builders in KY to be Certified and Licensed STATE WIDE. This brought on by a BRAC SCANDAL EXPOSURE throught the Lincoln Trail Dist. and having the potential to reach across the "Blue Grass."
12MillionDollaWr ongMove

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

How about shifting 2-3 million dollars to bail out "your" county owned hospital who has bad debt?

That leaves 9-10 million dollars of Hardin County tax dollars for other needed things other than "Berry's Building."

You are one ARROGENT SumBiotch!
Agree12MilDollaW rongMove

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

12MillionDollaWrongMove wrote:
How about shifting 2-3 million dollars to bail out "your" county owned hospital who has bad debt?
That leaves 9-10 million dollars of Hardin County tax dollars for other needed things other than "Berry's Building."
You are one ARROGENT SumBiotch!
Yes, definitely a wrong move. While he might ponder "bail out" of Hardin Memorial Hospital for 2-3 Million Dollars>he's got to ponder the pickel he is in on the Rineyville Waste Water Scandal/Project>Should he try to utilize the remaining $5.4 million dollars to "bail out" LaVista Estates/Rineyville for their septic system issues not to mention the County Corruption that has Hardin County Politicians Baffled over "Berry's BRAC SCANDAL"

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

The previous two messages were brought to you by Tim Hinson, a former health department environmentalist of the Todd, Muhlenberg and Lincoln Trail District Health Departments. Considering there are over 100 more health departments in the COMMONWEALTH he has not been dismissed from yet, he may still find work. LOL!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sonora-ky/T6B ...
Agree12MilDollaW rongMove

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

John the Messenger wrote:
The previous two messages were brought to you by Tim Hinson, a former health department environmentalist of the Todd, Muhlenberg and Lincoln Trail District Health Departments. Considering there are over 100 more health departments in the COMMONWEALTH he has not been dismissed from yet, he may still find work. LOL!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sonora-ky/T6B ...
If the Ky Home Builders have a problem with State Wide Home Builder's Certification and the Health Dept. have some problem in their Ky Onsite Sewage Regulation Enforcements (septic systems); Ky Health Departments might just think about handing the program back over to the EPA (Envir. Protection Agency) Now that move could save lots of corrupt government inspectors, and their state Senators and Representatives lots of extra work!

Turn your concerns over to the EPA, if those in charge, are having trouble working out the kinks in County Corruption!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I know of three health department directors that had a problem with you working at their facilities. I bet the septic installers miss you bunches.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sonora-ky/T6B...
The Problem

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I know of three health department directors that had a problem with you working at their facilities. I bet the septic installers miss you bunches.
The problem was not Hinson if you listen close enought you will hear who were the real problems let's start with Hardin County shall we?
The Problem

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

If you want to bring your concern out publically when He runs again for Hardin County Judge Exec. You will have 5-6 months to publically bash him all day and night. He won't hold nothing back inculding the corrupt, especially the corrupt.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

The Problem wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to bring your concern out publically when He runs again for Hardin County Judge Exec. You will have 5-6 months to publically bash him all day and night. He won't hold nothing back inculding the corrupt, especially the corrupt.
No need to bash you Tim. You are doing a great job of it. It would be hilarious if you won. I would vote for you just to watch the comedy show you would put on as the exec.

VOTE FOR TIM HINSON! HE WOULD MAKE POLITICS FUN TO WATCH!

http://www.radcliff.www.thenewsenterprise.com...
HARRY BARRY

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

County Judge Executive wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to bash you Tim. You are doing a great job of it. It would be hilarious if you won. I would vote for you just to watch the comedy show you would put on as the exec.
VOTE FOR TIM HINSON! HE WOULD MAKE POLITICS FUN TO WATCH!
http://www.radcliff.www.thenewsenterprise.com...
Harry Barry and HCPZ are trouble cant get a answer from HCPZ just to see about what to do about a development I want to do. went to county judge and he said quote where like the IRS quote we will keep digging until we find something wrong.THATS OUR CO JUDGE he want even tell the HARDIN CO PLANNING AND ZONEING to tell me what I need to know!just a simple question about a development...SORRY ASS GOVERNMENT..
BRAC SCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

HARRY BARRY wrote:
<quoted text>Harry Barry and HCPZ are trouble cant get a answer from HCPZ just to see about what to do about a development I want to do. went to county judge and he said quote where like the IRS quote we will keep digging until we find something wrong.THATS OUR CO JUDGE he want even tell the HARDIN CO PLANNING AND ZONEING to tell me what I need to know!just a simple question about a development...SORRY ASS GOVERNMENT..
Thank You, and Hinson agrees, I hope you do get the opportunity to see how "funny or serious" Hinson is about outing loads of corruption that the current county government has been trying to cover-up for many years. TRUST THIS Hinson does not care about winning this election for Hardin County judge Executive-His interests are corruption exposures and letting the Attorney General sort it out later, and in the process should help his county residents by getting rid of some bad government apples.
Tim H needs a job

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Could Tim be correct about BRAC???....the following video shows proof he is the answer (and I have a bridge to sell you too!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BRAC SCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Tim H needs a job wrote:
Could Tim be correct about BRAC???....the following video shows proof he is the answer (and I have a bridge to sell you too!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Contact Hardin County Legislators, Senators, and Local Hardin County Politicians for yourself and see what they tell you about a BRAC SCANDAL, but don't keep that to yourself:

list who the politicians are that you happen to talk to, what area of Hardin County they represent, and whether there is a SCANDAL at all.

BRAC SCANDAL Home Owners/and other citizens who feel they may be victimized home owners as well pay close attention to the coming debates but if you don't read the News Enterprise newspaper coverage of the debates, try to make an appearance to hear it for yourselves how deep into corruption cover-ups your "CURRENT" Hardin County politicians are.

I promise that what is printed and discussed during the debates, will be covered by other media sources and taped/videoed by other sources as well.

2013>November SCANDAL and CORRUPTION EXPOSURES/ WHO'S INVOLVED TO COME OUT!
Message2HCPoliti cians

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

BRAC SCANDAL wrote:
<quoted text>Contact Hardin County Legislators, Senators, and Local Hardin County Politicians for yourself and see what they tell you about a BRAC SCANDAL, but don't keep that to yourself:
list who the politicians are that you happen to talk to, what area of Hardin County they represent, and whether there is a SCANDAL at all.
BRAC SCANDAL Home Owners/and other citizens who feel they may be victimized home owners as well pay close attention to the coming debates but if you don't read the News Enterprise newspaper coverage of the debates, try to make an appearance to hear it for yourselves how deep into corruption cover-ups your "CURRENT" Hardin County politicians are.
I promise that what is printed and discussed during the debates, will be covered by other media sources and taped/videoed by other sources as well.
2013>November SCANDAL and CORRUPTION EXPOSURES/ WHO'S INVOLVED TO COME OUT!
Nuf Said?

Tim Hinson
SenateHofReprese ntatives

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judge Berry, Why not State Wide Home Builder Certification Requirements that at least one of your opponents that will be running for your current position?

Did you even know that KY did not "Require" state certifications for "any" KY home builder with the exception of---Tim Hinson who attempted to run against you back in 2010--Recon since there has been no "PUBLIC" Admission of this, that Hinson is going to have something to DEBATE with you and any and all KY Politicians as to "your" stand on this issue??? Tim Hinson has told you and "EVERYONE" else tied to Hardin County Politics about this and its ties to a BRAC SCANDAL!!
BracScandalHomeB uilderCer

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

All kinds of talk in the paper today regarding BRAC.

What does a BRAC Scandal and State Wide Home Builder Certification Requirements have in common?

Ask the three photoed in the front page of the News Enterprise today:

Guthrie
Proffitt
Berry

Will Rineyville ever be talked about and the Fort Knox Soldiers living in LaVista Estates by the 3 profiled in the paper today and how those poor soldiers are victims of Hardin County government Corruption?

Bring on Sewers into Rineyville, and see how this all stacks up.
WhoooAhh

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

BracScandalHomeBuilderCer wrote:
All kinds of talk in the paper today regarding BRAC.
What does a BRAC Scandal and State Wide Home Builder Certification Requirements have in common?
Ask the three photoed in the front page of the News Enterprise today:
Guthrie
Proffitt
Berry
Will Rineyville ever be talked about and the Fort Knox Soldiers living in LaVista Estates by the 3 profiled in the paper today and how those poor soldiers are victims of Hardin County government Corruption?
Bring on Sewers into Rineyville, and see how this all stacks up.
I got the dust pan if you got the broom! WhoooAhh
Gone Baby Gone

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hinson wrote:
<quoted text>I thank you, and if you really have checked me out you know that there is "no doubt" in calling out all Hardin County Politicians previously listed as being in the know of a BRAC SCANDAL. And if you happen to talk to a Hardin County Politician who says they know nothing about a BRAC SCANDAL, then would you be so kind as to ask them where they do their personal banking at, post it as well as the politicians name here or elsewhere so that I know, that you know, that I WILL properly expose this Hardin County Government Corruption that "Some" bank's CEO's might just be prepareing themselves for--not forgetting the private sector serving homebuilders, plumbers, septic installers, and the like.
Linda Sims steps down as Admin. of Lincoln Trail Dist. Health Dept.--Could this be the counties offering of a superior's position on the heels of a BRAC SCANDAL reported Exposure to come?
Was this Hinson a joke or could this be happening for real?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rineyville Discussions

Search the Rineyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min DITCH MITCH 144,866
Joseph Loser Potter 1 hr i know 24
Kyle via 2 hr Jane 1
Anyone in Elizabethtown own a passport ? 3 hr TNT 4
Judge Addington 3 hr Need info 4
harry braxton 5 hr etown guy 53
Drug head Chia 6 hr Sad 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rineyville Jobs

•••