Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2013
blah

Leitchfield, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2013
As if the road wasn't busy enough, they're putting the inlet/outlet for the high school football field on french street. The stadium is supposed to seat 1,500. why didn't the idiots put the entrance in an area that could handle the traffic?
mike

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Cause there is really no where else to put it.
blah

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Apr 3, 2013
the football field belongs to ehs, that's where the road should go!
huh

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2013
EHS has owned that right of way off of French Street for many, many years... So it is going there!

That is one of three entrances so quit getting your panties in a wad.
okay

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2013
so, I guess you're thrilled about the extra traffic that will be brought onto the road? Or you're a clueless sports fanatic. the entrance is a poor idea. It's raining right now and the asian people next to the road now have flooding in their back yard because of the construction.
Ted

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Apr 12, 2013
Why would anyone want to go to an game anyway? They haven't won one in forever. And yes I'm an Etown grad.
mike

United States

#8 Apr 12, 2013
Ted wrote:
Why would anyone want to go to an game anyway? They haven't won one in forever. And yes I'm an Etown grad.
I agree 100%. I'm a grad also & we always had a winning team during my playing days.
mary ann

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 12, 2013
hi, kinda not the same topic but what is that new e-town academy building the built? I came back for a visit and saw the new building but wasn't sure what it was? Is it a new grade school?
huh

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Apr 13, 2013
you mean on the field? Those are supposedly going to be concession stands and weight rooms. I'm all for improving the quality of the football field, that perhaps will help get the team's hopes up... Just not thrilled about the extra traffic in an already crowded location.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min Uninformed idiot 1,439
Hmh bankruptcy 28 min donna 11
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Limbertwig 151,261
Kenny Vessels (Jul '13) 44 min dogged 57
tracy chambers 1 hr hannah 3
Baskeball lessons 1 hr Basketball lessons 3
Pediatrician and Pediatric Dentist (Jan '14) 2 hr Kate 7
•••
•••
Rineyville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rineyville Jobs

•••