pressure washing
la vista

Lubbock, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2011
whos good to get a house pressure washed in rineyville and how much
msh

Lubbock, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2011
we used mobile klean last year and they done a great job and was alot cheaper than the other guys we called
linda in lavista

Lubbock, TX

#3 Mar 5, 2011
there are two or 3 in the paper we used mobile klean also the year before last done a great job and was a whole lot cheaper than the ones in the paper i would recomend them
randy

Lubbock, TX

#4 Mar 5, 2011
its not that cheap to get a house washed i got a bid last year for 200. thats crazy not counten the deck
jay

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2011
i pressure wash the toilet every day
james

Lubbock, TX

#6 Mar 6, 2011
145 to wash a two story house and the deck from the guy in rineyville i think its the same ones they are talken about above the number is on the rineyville post office bulleten board thats way cheaper than the others
landlord in etown

Lubbock, TX

#7 Mar 10, 2011
are they in the phonebook i couldnt find them i have some homes i want washed 5 i called the 3 in the paper and it was crazy for what they charge if anybody has the number post it for me and ill check back later thanks

Since: Mar 11

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2011
tina in etown

Lubbock, TX

#14 Mar 15, 2011
we have used different ones over the years i think theres about 4 or 5 of them we have used 2 different ones all bout the same just different prices if you shop around some will meet others prices or price match

Leitchfield, KY

#15 Mar 15, 2011
I had one company comeout to get the black streaks off my gutters and they didnt do a thing. pressure pros came out and simply sprayed them with a detergent and they looked like new
randy

Lubbock, TX

#16 Mar 15, 2011
what they charge to wash your house i gave up on the whole 200 dollar deal lol mines two story not counten my deck another 100 on that crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Mar 16, 2011
randy wrote:
what they charge to wash your house i gave up on the whole 200 dollar deal lol mines two story not counten my deck another 100 on that crazy
I paid 250 for house and deck and they did awesome. I know he usually runs like 20% off up to may
randy

Lubbock, TX

#18 Mar 16, 2011
thanks for the reply
lavista home owner

Lubbock, TX

#21 Mar 27, 2011
i had the mobile klean guy do my home and and it turned out great looks ten years newer
hodgenville owner

Lubbock, TX

#22 May 9, 2011
seen the mobile klean guy washing a house in hodgenville today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adult book store (Sep '12) 27 min Jon 40
George L Rockwell Topix Mafia POS 2 hr George L Rockwell 3
Does anyone know anything about Brent Talley an... 6 hr Candice 2
Altec 6 hr chill guy 20
Kelley goodmen 7 hr Maxine 2
Drug bust in Elizabethtown! (Dec '14) 8 hr Yeah right 6
Unionize Akebono 8 hr Yep 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rineyville Mortgages