Biker dies in head-on collision

Biker dies in head-on collision

There are 6 comments on the News Enterprise Online story from May 31, 2007, titled Biker dies in head-on collision. In it, News Enterprise Online reports that:

Teenager's car crossed center line, police say RINEYVILLE - A Shepherdsville man died Tuesday after his motorcycle collided with a car driven by a teenager about a mile and a half outside Rineyville. via News Enterprise Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Enterprise Online.

Since: Feb 07

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2007
This does not encourage me to ride my bicycle to work but I will anyway ... you really gotta watch out for all the cars. No telling what they will do.

Since: Jun 07

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 4, 2007
You also need to look out for motorcycles, they also are a little wild. I see people acting stupid on their bikes alot. I have had a few close people die from riding them. The accidents were their fault,thinking they can weave in and out of traffic, or drive squirley..
anyway... drive safe, I will drive safely as possible around all bikes, though they make me nervous...
Chad Baker

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2007
Yeah well i can assure you "creekit" that this was not the motorcycle drivers fault this time. it is sad that motorcycle riders cannot have the freedom of riding their bikes because people put their make-up on while driving, or type text messages, or fall asleep because they are careless. maybe every driver should pay a little more attention to the road instead of their so much more important lives and maybe my father would still be alive.
know the feeling

AOL

#4 Oct 26, 2007
sorry about your DAD, don't know you or him, but I do know what it feels like to loose your DAD.
Curt

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2011
sorry about your dad he was a great person god bless you
ifeelyourpain

Espanola, NM

#6 Apr 8, 2011
Chad Baker wrote:
Yeah well i can assure you "creekit" that this was not the motorcycle drivers fault this time. it is sad that motorcycle riders cannot have the freedom of riding their bikes because people put their make-up on while driving, or type text messages, or fall asleep because they are careless. maybe every driver should pay a little more attention to the road instead of their so much more important lives and maybe my father would still be alive.
So sorry for your loss. And please "check twice, save a life, motorcycles are everywhere"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RPD Listening2calls (Oct '14) 1 min Abc 15
Trump will Rid this Country of Thug Behaviour!!... 2 min RDSmith89 9
Anyone with children with autisum 9 min Dumb dumb 8
A wolf in sheep's clothing 15 min RDSmith89 1
Help wanted at CPS 16 min Dumb dumb 10
Beautiful girl at BP 1 hr Hello 60
Eclipse Glasses For Sale 2 hr Jim 1

Rineyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance