Karen

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Why is it so hard to get hired on at HMH? I meet all the criteria and never get no reply on my application. Is it just me or is anyone having this issue?
Armpit Farts

Duluth, GA

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Maybe your grammar sucks on your resume based on your comment above. "get no"??? How about "get a". Speaking/writing in "hick" to a hiring manager usually leads to failure.
Hmh

Columbus, IN

#3 Apr 3, 2013
It takes weeks to get a reply
Karen

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Arm pit farts? Awesome grammar lol. And if you want to get technical about grammar, you should of put a comma after above not a period. Nice try though.
abc123

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Well, in her defense, I have perfect grammar, I have a college education and medical experience and I still didn't get a response. From what I hear, you have to know someone to get on. Good luck.
whoops

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Karen wrote:
Arm pit farts? Awesome grammar lol. And if you want to get technical about grammar, you should of put a comma after above not a period. Nice try though.
Of is not a verb as in should of. Sorry. Also, concerning the original issue, I certainly know someone who has been hired based on nothing more than politics. Otherwise, her employment there remains a mystery to me.
Junior

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2013
The same things that will get you hired will get you fired.
Want to work in a place that is that flip-floppy?
Go elsewhere where there is not the drama.
getnogeta

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Armpit Farts wrote:
Maybe your grammar sucks on your resume based on your comment above. "get no"??? How about "get a". Speaking/writing in "hick" to a hiring manager usually leads to failure.
it dseno't mttaer you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Aaznmig, huh?
Armpit Farts

Duluth, GA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
getnogeta wrote:
<quoted text>
it dseno't mttaer you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Aaznmig, huh?
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. I just see random letters grouped together.
hahahahah

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Actually no it doesnt take weeks to get a reply. I submitted my application and got a reply 4 days later!
LOL

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Seriously? She just had a simple question and everyone has to act like a jerk.
me too

Duluth, GA

#12 Apr 11, 2013
I have the same problem too! I even watch some of the big dogs kids at their daycare and they tell me they will put in a good word for me and still no luck...it's crazy!!!
chuck

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Apr 11, 2013
Ah. Go find one of them to sleep with. You will get hired faster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
metalsa 1 min really 13
Matt stallins 9 min dfc 18
metalsa 10 min matchbox 8
hot fork truck driver 3rd shift metalsa 24 min whatever 32
Cash express 1 hr supporter 3
Paranormal 2 hr Amber C 2
light concept nails ? (Jan '09) 5 hr Chic222 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rineyville Mortgages