trucking companies that screw cdl dri...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Nov 9, 2012
scrappy wrote:
<quoted text>hey there cracker ,what about dump truck companies that reweld a broken hoist mast base to the frame causing a rollover during a dump?
if you are refering to the "l" bracket that connects the hoist,and the hydrolic tank to the frame.....im not sure it should be welded in the first place. it would be better to bolt it in my opinion.
rewelding broken parts on the frame IS NOT LEGAL! check your dot regulations scrappy. good post!
scrappy

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Nov 9, 2012
believe a cracker wrote:
<quoted text> if you are refering to the "l" bracket that connects the hoist,and the hydrolic tank to the frame.....im not sure it should be welded in the first place. it would be better to bolt it in my opinion.
rewelding broken parts on the frame IS NOT LEGAL! check your dot regulations scrappy. good post!
thanks for the accolades, i knew you would consummate my question in exquisite form and protocol.
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Nov 9, 2012
scrappy wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for the accolades, i knew you would consummate my question in exquisite form and protocol.
lol...you do know you have a legitimate legal case if you consider going thru with it? the company is liable ,expecially if you were injured.
scrappy

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Nov 9, 2012
believe a cracker wrote:
<quoted text>lol...you do know you have a legitimate legal case if you consider going thru with it? the company is liable ,expecially if you were injured.
haha, thanks for the help,but im not concerned with who is liable in legal terms. i just want to hear it isnt my fault due to faulty mechanics.
scrappy

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Nov 11, 2012
believe a cracker wrote:
<quoted text>lol...you do know you have a legitimate legal case if you consider going thru with it? the company is liable ,expecially if you were injured.
i have seen trucking companies rely on the lack of educatation of truck drivers for too long!
how do you blame the driver for cheap mechanics?
Low Blow

Louisville, KY

#26 Nov 11, 2012
scrappy wrote:
<quoted text>i have seen trucking companies rely on the lack of educatation of truck drivers for too long!
how do you blame the driver for cheap mechanics?
Many drivers are already out on the big road sitting in a rest area clicking their CB radio's and tapping their brake lights looking for another queer to lay with.
You boys are going to burn in Hell!
Laying with another man will send you to Hell!
Female Driver

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Nov 24, 2012
Low Blow wrote:
Truck drivers are the lowest forms of life. 90% of all truck drivers are homosexual and the other 10% are thinking about it. Those that did not listen to their mom and dad to stay in school ended up being truck drivers. Finally, the last words a truck driver's sexual partner said to him was "no daddy, please not again"!
Let me tell you something! I am a lady truck driver, I also have a masters degree in business management. I am not homosexual and i have never thought about it. I am happily married to another truck driver. The crack about us committing incest/child molestation is above and beyond ridiculous! We are sorry you were treated like that by your father but do not take it out on us.

Yes there are some very nasty drivers out there who simply do not care about themselves or the company they work for but that ten percent does not represent then rest of the ninety percent of us.

Lastly, you need to grow the hell up and find a life that does not involve running your mouth while hiding behind a computer screen.
a truck driving chic

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Nov 24, 2012
Low Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
Many drivers are already out on the big road sitting in a rest area clicking their CB radio's and tapping their brake lights looking for another queer to lay with.
You boys are going to burn in Hell!
Laying with another man will send you to Hell!
What is your problem with truck drivers? Are you jealous that we make money driving around seeing this beautiful country, bring all those iphones and ipads ... etc. to the stores... You know the ones that you you run out to spend your welfare check on?

Perhaps you're one of those people that got their heart broken by a truck driver, perhaps your father or your lover?

Maybe you tried to get your CDL and was denied because you couldn't pass any of the tests?

Perhaps you simply do not understand the requirements now a days to drive a semi let alone if it's a tanker or hazmat...

I think you need to take a step back and look at your life...
where is all this anger coming from...

then you need to realize that just because you BELIEVE IT WITH YOUR LITTLE MIND DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE!!!

Grow up and face reality... It might suck but not everyone can live in your narrow minded world!

Just sayin'
The man himself

Tucker, GA

#29 Nov 24, 2012
a truck driving chic wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem with truck drivers? Are you jealous that we make money driving around seeing this beautiful country, bring all those iphones and ipads ... etc. to the stores... You know the ones that you you run out to spend your welfare check on?
Perhaps you're one of those people that got their heart broken by a truck driver, perhaps your father or your lover?
Maybe you tried to get your CDL and was denied because you couldn't pass any of the tests?
Perhaps you simply do not understand the requirements now a days to drive a semi let alone if it's a tanker or hazmat...
I think you need to take a step back and look at your life...
where is all this anger coming from...
then you need to realize that just because you BELIEVE IT WITH YOUR LITTLE MIND DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE!!!
Grow up and face reality... It might suck but not everyone can live in your narrow minded world!
Just sayin'
Dammit. Tell him girl. Cause those tests aren't easy.
Tami 124

Columbia, KY

#30 May 2, 2013
I have to make a comment to Low Blow. First of all, you need to get your facts straight before you run your stupid mouth. The tests and physicals that a person has to pass to be a CDL certified driver are extremely hard to pass. Second of all, drivers don't share a commom shower. Each shower is private and in a separate space. Third, ALL drivers are NOT homosexual or even thinking about it, just like all idiots like you aren't. If you've never done the job, then don't call it easy. Driving a truck is not an easy job. They not only drive long hours and long distances, but then have several hours of paperwork to do on top of it. Don't put down a profession or a group of people just because someone molested you that was a truck driver. They are not all like that!
Longhaul

Campbellsville, KY

#31 May 7, 2013
Well its plain to see that you know nothing of how the trucking industry even works . truckers fee are sometimes not even enough to cover what they need to be making. Broker fees lumpers and lazy union dock workers are causing your prices to go up.
you need help

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 May 10, 2013
Low Blow wrote:
Truck drivers are the lowest forms of life. 90% of all truck drivers are homosexual and the other 10% are thinking about it. Those that did not listen to their mom and dad to stay in school ended up being truck drivers. Finally, the last words a truck driver's sexual partner said to him was "no daddy, please not again"!
Wow, just because you are doesn't mean the rest of us drivers are.... I am a female driver working on Associates degree in business management therefore.... I have a diploma... and my last sexual partner was my husband and he said "damn baby can you do that again please?"

Now, with that said grow the fuck up and get over yourself...
waymore 2

Danville, KY

#37 Thursday Jan 26
Low blow you got nothing better to do but set at home and collect your welfare I am surprised you can even write
ThankADriver

Mantua, OH

#38 Friday Jan 27
Low Blow wrote:
Truck drivers are the lowest forms of life. 90% of all truck drivers are homosexual and the other 10% are thinking about it. Those that did not listen to their mom and dad to stay in school ended up being truck drivers. Finally, the last words a truck driver's sexual partner said to him was "no daddy, please not again"!
Ignorant comment. Though I am not a truck driver, I recognize their importance to our economy. First, this industry provides many jobs,--- approx 7 million in the trucking industry. Consider what would happen if every truck were pulled off the road: There would be a perishable goods shortage within three days; drinking water would disappear within two to four weeks. Food supplies in hospitals would be gone in 24 hours. ATMs would be empty in two to three days.

Be grateful there are drivers out there.
ThankADriver

Mantua, OH

#39 Friday Jan 27
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow, you have jumped to many conclusions. No one said anything about driver safety. Where did that come up anywhere in my posts? I was speaking of CDL licenses but that was 20 years ago.
The main focus of all of my posts are that most truckers are homosexual and some are pedophiles. I am performing a public service because many innocent civilians don't realize what you drivers do in the rest areas out on the Interstates. They don't realize you take showers with each other in the truck stops. Finally, they don't understand what you do to children.
Henry is nothing more than a troll. He is always posting on TOPIX..usually bigoted or racist comments. Just ignore him. Attention wh*re...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Kentucky full of arrogant retards? 38 min just me 7
Sheriff John Ward Not Running For Relection 2 hr Braxton 1
Any BWC/ BBC in West Point/Muldraugh (Jun '16) 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
Now Down To White People - Supreme Race (Jun '15) 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 24
Is it safe to eat your own feces? 4 hr Grom 13
jason at digital doc in walmart 5 hr meow 1
Sephora 6 hr MoneyHoney 1

Rineyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rineyville Mortgages