Loss of the Innocents..

Posted in the Rineyville Forum

Sad World

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2013
I would just like to express my sympathy to the parents in Elizabethtown who have lost children over the past few days. It is very heart-wrenching :( RIP to little Curtis Jones Jr and Aleyah Noelle Williams.. the good Lord must've decided you were too perfect for this cruel & hateful world.. to the parents.. Curtis & Kashara.. Kenzie.. the father behind bars.. I will say a prayer for all of you. God Bless from one parent to another. Peace be with you at this horrible time.
blehhh

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2013
why even post this, what is the point of this
helpme

Munfordville, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2013
I need to poop
sigh

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2013
blehhh wrote:
why even post this, what is the point of this
It's called empathy, something you and 90% of the people who post on this site seriously lack.
family friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Screw the idiot behind bars! Hope he gets the crap beat out of him daily! But yes rip sweet baby's. Very sad! At least the other parents didn't do it to their own kid.
family friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2013
family friend wrote:
Screw the idiot behind bars! Hope he gets the crap beat out of him daily! But yes rip sweet baby's. Very sad! At least the other parents didn't do it to their own kid.
I don't know why those numbers keep popping up either. I'm on a cell
Juss wonderin

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Yall need to leave Kenzie alone, and Bj as well.
Yes, Bj made a mistake but I know he loved his daughter and I feel bad for Kenzie as she had nothing to do with the accident and still lost her child. </3
welll

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2013
murder isnt a mistake.
Juss wonderin

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2013
He did not intentionally murder his baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min gary 7,190
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,439
Belt Spanking 27 min Binx1 1
Farm Land 55 min Ike 2
why do black folks always think the world owes ... (Mar '14) 2 hr stopfundingtoisreal 44
Ipay 4 hr blueeyes 7
Pants Down Spanking??!! (Jun '11) 7 hr Binx1 291

Rineyville Jobs

Rineyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rineyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rineyville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]