Burlington, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2014
shhh wrote:
??
was arrested for meth.
Alicia

Brandenburg, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2014
Not exactly. I was arrested for not stopping the person that beat me from having meth and I'm doing much better.
Haha

Burlington, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Alicia wrote:
Not exactly. I was arrested for not stopping the person that beat me from having meth and I'm doing much better.
you are aware that your arrest record is online and can be seen by anyone. And that's not what you were charged with. And put on probation for. Keep up the good work. Maybe now you'll actually start living for those babies and give them the mom they deserve. Wish u the best. Honestly. B
jay

Antioch, TN

#5 Mar 24, 2014
The man who beat u ? Im not the man of the year or nothing but i m no Ike. And to put it all the way out there didn't u and ur new boy jeff get busted? And the real bit h is that one of u brought fox in on the bus. Thats whats fucked up , have a good one
alicia

Antioch, TN

#6 Mar 27, 2014
I am not on probation. I didn't get convicted...my public record will show I took drug court to get to my babies. As a drug court participant I'm forbidden from being an informant by law. Fox knows who betrayed her and it was never me...she does know u stole from her like everyone else Jay...and I have my er records, Mr ike...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rineyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble at HCEMS again? 22 min Jim bobcock 38
Who's the biggest meth dealer in Hardin co 1 hr TruthBTold 2
Has anyone seen Connie Norman (Aug '15) 3 hr Connies girl 13
Travis Webb 3 hr Connies girl 2
Radcliff Fire Department EMS 5 hr Amber M Childers 7
Violet (jones) creech 5 hr Brokenangel40160 2
Kurpinski's got what they deserve 7 hr just wondering 13

Rineyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance