Looking

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Looking for a good church to start attending. Any suggestions?
my take

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

not the one where the doctor family runs it.
blessed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Lifeline Temple on South Wilson is a wonderful place for worship.
blessed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Looking wrote:
Lifeline Temple South Wilson Rd. Pastor Scott.
felllowship

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Metropolitan Community Church on Mulberry St. in Etown is a great Non Denominational Church! highly recommend giving it a try.
ogd

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

The Church of Satan.
Rod

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I can tell you one to stay away from. Severns Valley. It seems some of the members are somehow affiliated with an adult bookstore in Radcliff.
sigh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Rod wrote:
I can tell you one to stay away from. Severns Valley. It seems some of the members are somehow affiliated with an adult bookstore in Radcliff.
This post is beyond stupid for obvious reasons.
nancy

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

whats stupid is a person thinking the people on this site are such good christians they can recommend a church.
Mary

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

my take wrote:
not the one where the doctor family runs it.
I've heard that, too. And a few other entitled "monied" people. Seems like their path to heaven is paved and they're special so they get to be first in line. Why do people have to destroy a church like that?
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Rumors are in every church. Where the is sheep.. There are also wolves... Severns valley is a great church. And its a shame ur on topic looking for a church when this site is gossip. Mainly negitive things u will find here. Go our and explore and God will give u that feeling if satisfaction when you find one. Good luck
Great church

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Crossroads Baptist Church on Dixie Highway close to downtown. Wonderful church, people, great vision!!! Sundays at 9 & 10:30. Great for kids also!!!
Gatekeeper

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard that, too. And a few other entitled "monied" people. Seems like their path to heaven is paved and they're special so they get to be first in line. Why do people have to destroy a church like that?
Mary, some one needs to tell these special people to go to H___! They need to be prepared of what's coming. Are these the same people that have several doctors in the family? They need to check their wives at the coatcheck if it's the family I've heard about....one old amazon thing in particular. Church ain't gonna do nothin' if they drop enough in the plate every Sunday. People have to police their own to keep them nice. lol
criteria

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

felllowship wrote:
Metropolitan Community Church on Mulberry St. in Etown is a great Non Denominational Church! highly recommend giving it a try.
Suppose you left out one characteristic about that church. You may want to share as in full disclosure.
hkay

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

I don't go to church but I do know the Bridge Community is a pretty good church. This is their website... http://bridgecommunity.org/ . They are really modern and play modern music, and their sermons are pretty "not boring"
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

criteria wrote:
<quoted text>Suppose you left out one characteristic about that church. You may want to share as in full disclosure.
?? So what is your full disclosure information??
Believer

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

You should give The Rock Church of Elizabethtown a visit. It is locates besie the old EW James and Sons building here in Etown. It is a non-denominational church and the most confortable and welcoming church thsat I have ever visited.
Kat

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Looking wrote:
Collegeview Church of Christ, over by the college. We go just by the Bible.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Godfrey Catholic Church!
angel

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

lol wrote:
Godfrey Catholic Church!
Try any small country church, you will find the smaller churches are much more personal and to the point. I myself prefer a small church, i like to know everyone in the congregation, so I don't feel like just antoher number.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of76
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rineyville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rineyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance