Key West to Alaska - Book Review

Key West to Alaska - Book Review

There are 3 comments on the story from Dec 17, 2005, titled Key West to Alaska - Book Review. In it, reports that:

Craig R. Markowski, author of the autogbiographical, Key West to Alaska , is a natural storyteller.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Dec 05

Savannah, GA

#1 Dec 26, 2005
"Key West to Alaska" is a great book with a cinematic perspective that inspires a hesitancy to put the book down before the finish. The author, Craig R. Markowski turns his challenges into successful opportunities. We could all use this knack. I'm giving these books to all my friends who could use some motivation to make things happen! I understand that this is the first of the series as I look forward to more of his envious adventures. We should all be so lucky to enjoy these experiences vicariously.

Since: Dec 05

Savannah, GA

#2 Dec 26, 2005
"Key West to Alaska" back cover sets the stage:

"Incredible journey in these changing times!"

Career aspirations vanished while nursing an intense relationship that had soured with their windfall of greed; adventure towards new opportunity became the dream…

I woke up again to find a preacher praying next to me. He didn’t seem to be phased by the doctors who were now working at an even faster pace than before. I couldn't speak anymore , I continued watching all the activity of more needles and shots; nurses hanging additional IV bags onto existing ones…
The part-time job initiated for the tourist season now became my full-time livelihood and evening entertainment....the inebriated drunks swinging on the tree rope from bench to bench fully entertained…

Best described as the sounds of a ghost basketball game in the midst of the civic arena floor and constantly turned lights on to monitor the echoes of crash, jingle, swoosh, thud and clatter of the spirits throughout the sleepless night.
It was fortunate to be covered with blankets in the protected cab. Unless the bottled water was put directly under the cab heater, it never thawed. The apparent engine problem was that the antifreeze had frozen solid and it could shut down at anytime. A breakdown out here now in this extreme cold of sixty below zero wasn’t survivable from freezing to death or becoming part of the food chain…

Key West to Alaska
-True Story -
lick me

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2007
I don't think you should be telling all how wonderful alcohol brain poisoning is. Yur one sick dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy Carter on Trump Oct 14 As I see it 2
Best internet provider out by Griffin Lake Oct 5 KNSTIER 1
Looking for Fun? Sep '16 Carl 3
Review: Meadowbrook Truck Sales (Jan '15) Sep '16 Bobcat 3
pooler (Apr '15) Aug '16 I know you pooler 3
Beware of Pedophiles wearing robes (Mar '16) Jul '16 PC News 3
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Jun '16 Lewis findley 78

Rincon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rincon Mortgages