Anderson: Kendra McDaniel shot, killed her boyfriend at mother's Statesboro home

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Statesboro Herald

Bulloch County investigators are seeking a woman Sheriff Lynn Anderson said shot and killed her boyfriend.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ANONYMOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

It doesn't matter that he told anyone that "Kendra didn't do it". He was murdered by her mother and she did nothing to report it. If you can let someone's life be taken in such a horrible way and do or say anything about it, then there is something seriously screwed up inside your brain and you do not need to be in society. I don't care if it was your mother or the Pope that takes someone's life, it needs to be recognized, not covered up. So, as you would imagine, I think that justice was not served for Johnathon. Instead of thinking how this is affecting her and her mother's life, think of the life that they took and how his son's life is going to pan out knowing that his father was murdered.
Karen

Pooler, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

Thanks for the info anonymous.
BBitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

WHOM EVER IS ON KENDRA AND HERS MOMS SIDE CAN EAT FISH HEADS I WAS IN COURT LAST WED AND SHE PLED QUILTY TO MANSLAUGHTER WHATS THAT TELL YA. SHE PRETTY MUCH GOT OUT OF IT. SHEL DO A LITTLE TIME BUTA HATE IT FOR HER WHEN SHE GETS OUT BECAUSE SHE HAS ALOTA OF FOLKS HATEN HER. AN HOW COULD SHE COME TO JOHNATHANS FUNERAL AN ACT LIKE SHE GAVE A SHIT WHEN BOTH HER AND HER MOM LIED. THEY KILLED MY BESTFRIEND REGUARDLESS OF WHAT THE REASON WAS I WISHED HE WOULDA STAB THEM NASTY BITCHES! BUT MY HOMMIE IS SMARTER THAN THAT HE JUST WASENT SMART ENOUGH TO NOT F WITH THEM. THEY WERE DRUGIES BAD!! EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS A F N LIE!!! JOHNATHANS SON MISSES HIS DEAD DEARLY AND THESE TO 2 FOOLS HAD BEEN PLANNING TO TRY TO TEACH HIM A LESSON IS WHAT THEY SAID BUT INSTEAD SHOT HIM FROM BEHIND LIKE PUSSIES!!! I NO THE WHOLE STORY AND BOTH THEM BITCHES QUILTY BUT WHEN THEY DIE THEY WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE GOING STR8 TO HELL!!! I MISS MY BEST FRIEND AND HE WAS GOOD TO EVERYONE THEM BITCHES COULDNT STAND IT SO THEY KILLED EM MAY YOU REST IN PEACE JOHNATHAN SHEFFEILD WE LOVE YOU DOWN HERE AND WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK BET THAT!!!!!!!!!!
LUCKYU22

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

David wrote:
<quoted text>
People always say this shit. She was so nice bla bla bla! You're right she WAS so nice. I know this slut,gangst wanna be bitch too. People wake up its the things you dont see that cause this. She finally got what was already coming to her. Her mother and her hospitalized a young girl a month before this in their back yard because of something she heard someone said. So cheers bitch and enjoy it you deserve what you get i'm just sorry i cant see what the real gangsta bitches do to her in jail.
I Could not have said it better!!! To the ppl that are sayin she is innocent and wants her back on the streets are the ones that should have had the gun pointed at them while her mom beat u with a lead pipe... then be shot!!! What would make anyone think that Kendra and Cathrine deserves to live a free life when they took someone elses life with out a second thought then went to the funeral and acted as if they cared?!?!? But what was the psychotic story they gave... oh "they were shooting pears out of a pear tree"... really!!!! They are evil people and I wish nothing more then for them to burn in hell!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES AND REALIZE ... SOMETIMES PPL ARE NOT WHO U THINK THEY ARE!!!!
Annonymous

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

There are 2 sides to every story! Some say he beat her and she did it in self defense and then theres the story she did it for no reason. There are only 3 people who know the REAL story. 1 side will never be heard and the 2 left probably have the same story. Does anyone know the real story?
asdfg

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

soo anonymous - where so you get your info? and what about her mama?
asdfg

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

When did Kendra go to court?
When did her mom go to court?
Where is her mom now?
asdfg

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

What did she get for voluntary manslaughter? I know her mom got 25 serve 10....
LUCKYU22

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Jenny wrote:
I loved Kendra so much & still hope the best for her. I tried & tried to tell her she needed to calm down before something worse happened. I just cannot help but to think she did this all in self defense...Kendi,i miss you.
You are just as crazy to believe that!!!! you deserve to be right where she is!!!!
justme

Rincon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

well i went to school with her and i think shes still an amazing person ..... hell i know that if god can forgive her man should be able to too soo kendra stayprayed up girll
Anna

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Jfrizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
She got 45 years no parole
She got 15 years. Serve 10 years, parole 5 years.
blindmattshouse

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

I hung out with kendra several times, i did a lot of drugs and drank a lot and so did she and everyone else in effingham county as we all still do regularly. there were countless nights of drinking way to much and doing whatever drugs were available.
then there was the sex, it was almost like we had a 70s-ish free love swinger society of young people in rincon and Springfield kendra also took place in these events.
Often these "events " would turn from group sex to some violent ordeal when Kendra was involved due to her seemingly explosive nature (when she was severely intoxicated). She was generally fun to hang out with and had great looking ass and legs i was going to hit that once until i heard she banged this dude with HIV. i could easily imagine anyone committing this crime under the same circumstances (whatever they may be they certainly led to a man's death).
paul_cute_stud

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

I have seen her pictures she is a doll and a sweetheart..i don't wanna judge since. I haven't met Kendra personally...but I will pray for her and the victims family.....stay strong Kendra...
paul_cute_stud

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

I will pray for Kendra ...and the victims family....she is a doll and a sweetheart....stay strong Kendra....
kristen hardy

Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

Kendra n her mom r great i hope ur well girl love u always.
JMSBABYMAMA

Black Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 16

paul_cute_stud wrote:
I will pray for Kendra ...and the victims family....she is a doll and a sweetheart....stay strong Kendra....
Yeah a real sweetheart lol, if she was such a sweetheart my son would have his Daddy today now wouldnt he??? This girl took not only the father of my child but an amazing person. Yes were suppose to forgive but im having a very, very, hard time.doing that when Im going to have to tell my son for the rest of my life how his daddy was an how much he loved him instead of Johnathan being here to show it all bacause this girls descions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rincon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••