Holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

I am looking for an old friend...His name is Frank graffagnino. I know he moved to rincon, Ga a few years ago. I knew him from living in Beaufort, S.C.
Holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

if anyone knows him, let him know i am looking for him
Frank Graffagnino

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2007

Hi Holly!

You would not believe how I found this. I was googling my name and found this article. I hope this gets to you. I am finishing my Mechanical Engineering degree at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, GA. Send me an email at f.graffagnino@gatech.edu. Would love to hear from you......
hardeeville dispatch

Waynesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2008

I am not sure that you are the same F. Graffagnino that I know. I use to live in Hardeeville. I met you at the police station there. I worked there for a short period of time. You also worked for the police. The last I heard about you, you went to work for fire the department. If you are the correct Frank please email me at purdee222000 at yahoo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Rincon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rincon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rincon People Search