OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19928 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
He's better than Right Wing Wacko Bush - but, of course, that ain't saying much is it.
Here's more proof of the New Right Wing America :
White House Opposes Freeing Journalist Who Exposed Murder of Civilians.
The Obama administration on Thursday continued its opposition to the release of Yemeni journalist from prison.
Shaye was jailed after he reported on an American missile strike in Yemen that killed numerous civilians.
Though the charges were widely seen as trumped up, Shaye remained in prison at the behest of President Obama, who pressured Yemen's president not to pardon of the journalist.
Shaye was finally freed on Tuesday; the White House said it was "concerned and disappointed" about the release.
Shaye had been imprisoned "because he had the audacity to expose a U.S. cruise missile attack that killed three dozen women and children, and the United States had tried to cover it up.
The White House encouraged the dictator's arrest of the journalist, his beating, and his conviction in a court that every human rights organization in the world recognized as a sham.
Yep... that Obama .... he's such a liberal.
Sounds like a radical muslim to me.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#19930 Jul 26, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Many here exhibit a sense of humor every now and then.
I have never seen a sense of humor posted from Oh my, have you?
And why do you reckon that?
I enjoy a good sense of humor, laughing is good. I find the conservatives are much better at it.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19931 Jul 26, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your insane.
Wow

Another hard hitting, fact laden, persuasive, rational analysis.

No way my puny little post consisting of indisputable objective facts could withstand that withering assault.

Oh wait ...

Never mind...

When confronted with fact based rational analysis - the response, as usual, is just another Right Wing Wacko as hominem attack, that might be persuasive to a mentally challenged pet hamster.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19932 Jul 26, 2013
Now this is typical libroid reasoning and the way their brain expresses logical thinking.

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner ""My failure to respect women is unacceptable."

But only after he got outted.

Snakes exposed to sunshine say the damnedest things.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19933 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that Right Wing Wacko Logic.
Let's see...
Right Wing Wacko Bush took a budget surplus, exploded the budget, and turned it into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit,
and Obama cut the $1.4 Trillion Dollar Deficit in half,
therefore,
let's criticize the guy who cut the deficit in half.
Right Wing Wacko Bush doubled the national debt and spent $ 6 Trillion Dollars on illegal wars,
and Obama brought home the combat troops from Iraq and is reducing troop levels in the Mid East every month,
therefore,
let's criticize the guy who is cutting the costs of the lunatic Right Wing Wacko wars.
Right Wing Wacko logic is fun !
Them are just numbers dude. Take a look around. It ain't gettin no better for us. Now he want to legalize the mexicans. When he does their whole damn family will come here legally and bankrupt, our already dead economy. That's not racist. That's the truth. He backed Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood, that campaigned on praying in Israel, after they destroy Israel. That's a fact. He's demanding their release as we speak. That's a fact. He is encouraging talks between Iran and Egypt, which is breaking the peace treaty they have with Israel. That's a fact. He kills his enemies and their children with drones. That's a fact. He let guns "walk" into Mexico and our guys got killed behind it. That's a fact. I could go on and on with facts that the whole world knows and are talking about. Russia is now talking war with Iran, against us. They are openly defying and condemning us. Those are the facts that we need to be worried about. Not what Bush did. We are blindly heading into World War 3 and Obama is leading us there. Damn what Bush done, I'm worried about now and the future. You need to wake up.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19934 Jul 26, 2013
"Mysterious hum driving people crazy around the world."

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/mysterious-hum...

Have no fear people, that's just IO humming his melee of Jargon aphasia.

Where

Cleveland, GA

#19935 Jul 26, 2013
"Turkey clears bird of spying for Israel."

A new form of drones that can be eaten.
Could feed the world's poor.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/eur...

Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

#19936 Jul 26, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lying dog. This is the biggest bunch of sh%t i have ever read. You don't have a pot to pi$$ in or a window to throw it out of. I've read your lying crap for a couple of weeks but this bunch of dung you posted here is nothing but lies. You don't have a da%n thing, you liar. You are f..n crazy.
I love this.

How Right Wing Wackos hate plain facts.

Right Wing Wackos want to pretend:

- Right Wing Wacko Bush didn't inherit a balanced budget;
- Right Wing Wacko Bush didn't leave us with his last budget of $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar 2009 annual deficit;
- Right Wing Wacko Bush didn't double the national debt;
- Right Wing Wacko Ray-Gun didn't double the national debt;
- the Right Wing Wacko Bush Great Recession hasn't officially ended;
- the Dow Jones wasn't at 7,468 in 2008, and hasn't risen in value to 15,558 today, causing any 401K Plan invested in a Dow based mutual fund, to double in value;
- the real estate market hasn't improved substantially, home prices haven't increased 12% last year, and aren't improving at an even faster pace in affluent sections of Florida,

Now, please..... dispute the facts and appear even sillier - it's fun to watch.

It's so entertaining.
Where

Cleveland, GA

#19937 Jul 26, 2013
How long before Obama sheds his adoration of Mursi and blame the whole affair on republicans.

Wait, he did the same thing with Rev Wright.

"Egypt's Mursi accused of murder and kidnapping before rallies."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/deposed-egyptian-pre...

OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19939 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this.
- Right Wing Wacko Bush didn't leave us with his last budget of $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar 2009 annual deficit;
- the Dow Jones wasn't at 7,468 in 2008, and hasn't risen in value to 15,558 today, causing any 401K Plan invested in a Dow based mutual fund, to double in value;
- the real estate market hasn't improved substantially, home prices haven't increased 12% last year, and aren't improving at an even faster pace in affluent sections of Florida,
It's so entertaining.
I know how you peaceful a$$ muslims like to pretend that you chicken shit little basterds didn't start a war, when you flew two jets into the side of our buildings. Well you did. Bush didn't ask to inherit that. Now just because he was crook and went after the wrong folks, because his daddy and Cheney told him too, doesn't give Obama a free pass to try and start his own religious war. You can take a look around and see things aren't reflecting them numbers you put up. Those numbers are put up by our corrupt government and are a false representation of how things really are. Obama is trying to bring us to our knees, and turn this into an Islam nation.(IMO)If we don't submit their will be war. Oh well, I'm ready when he is.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19940 Jul 26, 2013
Oh and the Russians have this guy. Does anybody really think they are just going to give him back? So what if they do. He has done told them everything, by now.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/26/us/nsa-snowden/...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19941 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Right Wing Wackos.
No matter how many times its proven:
- that the last Right Wing Wacko administration took us from a budget surplus to a $ 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit;
- that Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun tripled the national debt;
- that Right Wing Wacko Bush doubled the national debt;
- that the last Right Wing Wacko left us the Great Recession that we are still suffering from.
But hey.... who cares ?
Just keep posting the silliness - it's fun to shoot down.
I hate to have to break this to you, but you're shooting blanks.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#19942 Jul 26, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Oh and the Russians have this guy. Does anybody really think they are just going to give him back? So what if they do. He has done told them everything, by now.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/26/us/nsa-snowden/...
Surely he's shared his secrets with China & Russia. I don't see Putin bowing to Obama or Holder's request, even though they've promised to spare the death penalty. Greenwald made the statement to an Argentinean newspaper, "Snowden has enough information on the US government to cause more damage in one minute alone than any other person in US history". That's enough reason for the US to tread lightly, if true. I don't think Snowden's bluffing.
haha

Suwanee, GA

#19943 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this.
It's so entertaining.
Good God you are stupid. You must get paid for being the dumbest liar in the world. You ain't got a da*n thing, yoiu liar.
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#19944 Jul 26, 2013
Greenwald's warning to Obama & Holder....

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/irs-employee-...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19945 Jul 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow
Another hard hitting, fact laden, persuasive, rational analysis.
No way my puny little post consisting of indisputable objective facts could withstand that withering assault.
Oh wait ...
Never mind...
When confronted with fact based rational analysis - the response, as usual, is just another Right Wing Wacko as hominem attack, that might be persuasive to a mentally challenged pet hamster.
Hey, you give us a fact based, rational analysis (key word rational) and we'll be happy to engage in a dialogue. But as long as you are on repeat mode of your repertoire of approximately 6 posts that you regurgitate at will, there just isn't any point in wasting our time.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19946 Jul 26, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely he's shared his secrets with China & Russia. I don't see Putin bowing to Obama or Holder's request, even though they've promised to spare the death penalty. Greenwald made the statement to an Argentinean newspaper, "Snowden has enough information on the US government to cause more damage in one minute alone than any other person in US history". That's enough reason for the US to tread lightly, if true. I don't think Snowden's bluffing.
The boy ain't stupid. He ain't coming back here. He'll go to Iran first. He spilt the bean long ago. He's useless now. The only thing he's good for now is too punish and he knows it. The USA and Israel should attack Iran now.(IMO)
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#19947 Jul 26, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Greenwald's warning to Obama & Holder....
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/irs-employee-...
Wrong link- although IO may find this link interesting. Lol
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19948 Jul 26, 2013
I feels so bad for Israel. No one here can imagine the fear that they must be feeling. I'm sure. Obama backed these people and we're still giving billions to them now. Obama is muslim terrorist. Watch this video. These people refer to us as "The United States of Arabs." These are the people that Egypt ousted and Obama backed. He called the night they won the "election"
Impeach Obama Today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
danger zone

Sylacauga, AL

#19949 Jul 26, 2013
My lost link mentions Israel, questioning if Snowden's secrets could contain info on an Israeli conflict, I'll find it & post tomorrow. Very interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning Nov '14 tommy f 1
Councilman Ernie Stanhope caught dancing win BR... Oct '14 Jasmine M 2
Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters Oct '14 Tonya 1
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Oct '14 Jerry J 58
Christy Meyzger Sep '14 Cathy 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Lady Glock 5
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug '14 oking09 6
Rincon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rincon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rincon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:05 pm PST