Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16500 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
And so conveniently dodging Kenya. Imagine that.
Yeah. Rumor has it they found his birth certificate buried in a time capsule there.:)))))))
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16501 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it's all wonderful NOW. Just wait until you or a loved one is diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer or some other life threatening disease (I wouldn't even wish that on you, OMTE). So, unless you have several hundred thousand stashed away, or blessed by having a couple of millionaire friends who care enough to help, you'll be in deep trouble. Do you REALLY think the death panels will care more about you than the little girl in need of a lung transplant?.... Well, I can answer that for you in ONE word.
I try not to worry about things that are useless to worry about. Obamacare is the law of the land. I watched a broadcast on MSNBC where they interviewed an actual cancer patient. He was a writer or something like that and was uninsured when he was diagnosed with some sort of cancer. To make a long story short, he couldn't get insurance after he was diagnosed. Obamacare will alow him to get insurance that he needs to get the treatments that he needs even after he's diagnosed. I think it was on that Ed guy's show. If the guy can't get insurance and has to get medacaid doesn't the taxpayers have to pickup the tab anyway? I don't believe in that deathpanel BS. Get a grip girl.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16502 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post. I am sitting here laughing. That guy doesn't have a CLUE about Ann Coulter, huh?
I wish she'd actually get in the fight, instead of just wastin her time on talkshows.

Location hidden

#16503 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hospitals & other providers won't accept cold hard cash?? Even the weathiest could be denied? That's certainly scary! Wow!
Not sure. I remember reading that and others talking about it when the bill was first passed.

Location hidden

#16504 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I wish she'd actually get in the fight, instead of just wastin her time on talkshows.
It would be interesting. That's for sure.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16505 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Of ALL the scandals, etc. that are happening now, this will upset Obama the most. Mick Jagger actually made an unflattering remark about the Emperior of the U.S. We all know how important celebrities are to Obama. I'm sure he is crushed over this!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/mick...
LOL.:)) Poor Obama ain't feelin the love no mo.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16506 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting. That's for sure.
Productive is the word that would best describe it.

Location hidden

#16507 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Productive is the word that would best describe it.
Yep! You are right. I think she could pretty much scare anyone to death! They wouldn't know what hit 'um until it was too late. lol
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16508 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! You are right. I think she could pretty much scare anyone to death! They wouldn't know what hit 'um until it was too late. lol
I don't know about that, but I do think she's a brilliant, honest, and fearless American. I'm sure I disagree with her on many points on ther topics, but she needs to be running immigration for sure.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16509 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
After a nice 2 week vacation come back on this forum and the same ol'fools on the same stools with the same anti-Obama drool.Get over it after all it's 3 and one half years till the next election. Must be miserable typing for hours over something that you can't do a thing about.
Gee, I didn't realize that you were gone. I don't think you were missed.

Douglasville, GA

#16510 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Her IQ? Probably well below normal as well as her stupid followers. Reminds me of the statements made 25 to 30 years ago about the dumbing down of America.
Are you just spouting off to get some attention? She probably has more sense and knowledge in her little finger than you do in your whole body.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#16511 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right. They're just having a ball embarrassing the US. And they would love to get their hands on him and see what information they can either get from him directly or see if they can potentially find a way to get more through his knowledge of our systems.
Are you kidding ?

The Soviets at the height of the Soviet Union's power couldn't hold a candle to the illegal, Unconstitutional, repressive, anti-democratic, terrifying programs in place in America today.

Citizens of the Soviet Union had more rights than you have now.

My God man, Bush and Obama both claim the right to secretly order the assassination any American citizen they deem an "enemy combatant", whether in Afghanistan or Cedar Rapids.

The right to kill you, or your son, because "they" decide" it should be done.

Even the Premier of the Soviet Union never claimed that right.

If that doesn't cause you to shake your head and wonder "WTF", then nothing ever will.

As for "intelligence leaks":

Everyone in the intelligence field already knows everything about everyone else. There are no "secrets" to protect, except from the American Citizen.

For years we allowed the British to spy on Americans and then pass the information along to the NSA, CIA and FBI, who weren't allowed to do it themselves. That way we couldn't be accused of spying on Americans. We just used the British to do what was illegal for the American government to do itself. We did the same for the British.

Then we invented the Super Secret FISA Court.

FISA Courts are so secret that:
- you are not even allowed to know which secret federal judges are serving on the secret court;
- not allowed when, where, how, or even if, they meet;
- not allowed when they receive a secret subpoena request to wiretap your phones and intercept you emails and texts;
- not allowed to tell anyone when you are served with a secret subpoena;
- not allowed to know the information has been secretly subpoenaed even after the information is taken;

and the numbers revealed by the government demonstrate that the secret FISA Judges approve 99.97% of all secret warrant requests.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery, than a secret FISA Judge determining insufficient probable cause exists to wiretap your phones and intercept your emails and texts.

Then with 09/11, Americans were so afraid of the boogeyman, that they couldn't wait to show how scared they were by throwing way their remaining Constitutional Rights and Freedoms to be "protected", that they gave away the thing that made us Americans.

The day the UnPatriot Act was passed, the terrorists won.

Now, Right Wing Obama is so afraid of being called a Leeeeeeeeberal, that he is:

- prosecuting more Americans than ever for Whistleblowing;
- he's committing more war crimes and assassinating more women and children than Bush ever could
- he's assumed Bush's position, that he has the right to assassinate American citizens that he and his buddies label as "combatants; and
- he's even trying to criminalize and intimidate reporters who are just doing their jobs reporting the illegal activities of the American government.

All you Right Wingers who hated Obama for being a leeeeeberal should be celebrating, now that Obama has proven he is more Right Wing fanatical than Bush when it comes to shredding the Constitution and stifling dissent.

Dear Lord, will the corporate elite and the uberrich ever allow a moderate or even - GASP - a liberal to run for office again in America;
or
must the choice always be between Right Wing Wacko Republicans and very slightly less Right Wing Democrats.

Please Lord, look out for WikiLeaks, Assange, Snowden, and the other True American Hero's who cared so much about our Constitution they risked their very lives to inform us of the government's illegal, Unconstitutional, and Fascist spying, killing, and kidnapping.

Douglasville, GA

#16512 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That woman would make you cry dude.
He is crying and whining.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#16513 Jun 25, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, just pony up with enough cash and we'll gladly sell you what you want to know. All this information is safe and secure, look at how difficult it was for Snowden to walk out with what he needed, nothing like that could ever happen again. Thank God were not coddlin' Muslims like that fiend Obama, oh wait, what does UAE stand for...
After Profits, Defense Contractor Faces the Pitfalls of Cybersecurity By DAVID E. SANGER and NICOLE PERLROTH June 15, 2013
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/06/16/us/after...
...Yet as Booz Allen profits handsomely from its worldwide expansion, Mr. McConnell and other executives of the government contractor — which sells itself as the gold standard in protecting classified computer systems and boasts that half its 25,000 employees have Top Secret clearances — have a lot of questions to answer.
Among the questions: Why did Booz Allen assign a 29-year-old with scant experience to a sensitive N.S.A. site in Hawaii, where he was left loosely supervised as he downloaded highly classified documents about the government’s monitoring of Internet and telephone communications, apparently loading them onto a portable memory stick barred by the agency? The results could be disastrous for a company that until a week ago had one of the best business plans in Washington, with more than half its $5.8 billion in annual revenue coming from the military and the intelligence agencies.
Great Post.

We have even privatized the CIA and NSA.

Contractors make billions and the ordinary American's secrets and freedoms become product to be sold.

Its a Right Wing Wackos dream.

Location hidden

#16514 Jun 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding ?
The Soviets at the height of the Soviet Union's power couldn't hold a candle to the illegal, Unconstitutional, repressive, anti-democratic, terrifying programs in place in America today.
My God man, Bush and Obama both claim the right to secretly order the assassination any American citizen they deem an "enemy combatant", whether in Afghanistan or Cedar Rapids.
If that doesn't cause you to shake your head and wonder "WTF", then nothing ever will.
Everyone in the intelligence field already knows everything about everyone else. There are no "secrets" to protect, except from the American Citizen.
For years we allowed the British to spy on Americans and then pass the information along to the NSA, CIA and FBI, who weren't allowed to do it themselves. That way we couldn't be accused of spying on Americans. We just used the British to do what was illegal for the American government to do itself. We did the same for the British.
- you are not even allowed to know which secret federal judges are serving on the secret court;
- not allowed when they receive a secret subpoena request to wiretap your phones and intercept you emails and texts;
- not allowed to know the information has been secretly subpoenaed even after the information is taken;
and the numbers revealed by the government demonstrate that the secret FISA Judges approve 99.97% of all secret warrant requests.
You have a better chance of winning the lottery, than a secret FISA Judge determining insufficient probable cause exists to wiretap your phones and intercept your emails and texts.
Then with 09/11, Americans were so afraid of the boogeyman, that they couldn't wait to show how scared they were by throwing way their remaining Constitutional Rights and Freedoms to be "protected", that they gave away the thing that made us Americans.
Now, Right Wing Obama is so afraid of being called a Leeeeeeeeberal, that he is:
- he's committing more war crimes and assassinating more women and children than Bush ever could
- he's assumed Bush's position, that he has the right to assassinate American citizens that he and his buddies label as "combatants; and
- he's even trying to criminalize and intimidate reporters who are just doing their jobs reporting the illegal activities of the American government.
All you Right Wingers who hated Obama for being a leeeeeberal should be celebrating, now that Obama has proven he is more Right Wing fanatical than Bush when it comes to shredding the Constitution and stifling dissent.
Dear Lord, will the corporate elite and the uberrich ever allow a moderate or even - GASP - a liberal to run for office again in America;
or
must the choice always be between Right Wing Wacko Republicans and very slightly less Right Wing Democrats.
Please Lord, look out for WikiLeaks, Assange, Snowden, and the other True American Hero's who cared so much about our Constitution they risked their very lives to inform us of the government's illegal, Unconstitutional, and Fascist spying, killing, and kidnapping.
If this is your definition of right wing government, I hope we NEVER have a true liberal in charge.
Kinda makes me wonder why you've lived here all these years. Knowwattamean?

Douglasville, GA

#16515 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be wrong, but as I understand it, you won't be allowed to pay for anything "more" from your own pocket. Isn't that why people of means come here from other countries to get what they have been denied? As I said, not totally sure about that.
I have read the same thing. You can't pay for your own care. We must all find a doctor that will not obey the law and that will let us pay him or her for their medical help. Yeah, like that is going to happen. Doesn't matter anyway as there will not be enough doctors to treat us anyway.
Obamacare is designed to fail. There is no way that it can even pay for itself. It is broke before it even gets started. It will be turned into a single payer system just as the Democrats wanted in the first place.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16516 Jun 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding ?
or
I think you have split personalities dude. I like the other you. This you, not so much :(
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16517 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I try not to worry about things that are useless to worry about. Obamacare is the law of the land. I watched a broadcast on MSNBC where they interviewed an actual cancer patient. He was a writer or something like that and was uninsured when he was diagnosed with some sort of cancer. To make a long story short, he couldn't get insurance after he was diagnosed. Obamacare will alow him to get insurance that he needs to get the treatments that he needs even after he's diagnosed. I think it was on that Ed guy's show. If the guy can't get insurance and has to get medacaid doesn't the taxpayers have to pickup the tab anyway? I don't believe in that deathpanel BS. Get a grip girl.
I don't really care what you believe. I have a good grip, my eyes are open & I stand firm in my consevative beliefs.

Douglasville, GA

#16518 Jun 25, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding ?
or
Are you implying that we now live in a dictatorship?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16519 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care what you believe. I have a good grip, my eyes are open & I stand firm in my consevative beliefs.
I bet that's what you told all your teachers in school too. LoL. It doesn't matter if your eyes are wide open if you're blinded by stupidity. Like yourself.*really laughin*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Aug 20 Random Driver 74
News Pastor charged with child molestation (Jan '10) Aug 19 childhood nightmare 21
Any swingers or single girl wanna party Aug 7 Breezy1 1
News More than 100 Savannah-Chatham police officers ... Jun '15 codygliss 1
News Court date set for Rincon chief's traffic charges May '15 pepper23 1
Best Chinese in Pooler May '15 JMHS 1
pooler May '15 bg 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rincon Mortgages