Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16468 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You say she goes to far and she polarizing. I thought the clueless and uneduacated polarity was gone off with our moral compass. She isn't what we need? I know.... She goes against her own party sometimes and rocks the boat so of course you republicans will never nominate her. You're right. Good point.
Over reaction much - for the most part I was agreeing with you about Ms Coulter. I was simply saying I do not see her as a serious candidate - and I love it when she "rocks the boat".

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16469 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
After a nice 2 week vacation come back on this forum and the same ol'fools on the same stools with the same anti-Obama drool.Get over it after all it's 3 and one half years till the next election. Must be miserable typing for hours over something that you can't do a thing about.
Why do you care? Why do you care so much about what we're doing? It seems if you don't enjoy being on here, you would stay away. What does that say about YOUR mentality? Hmmmmmm?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#16470 Jun 25, 2013
ANN Coulter the typical dumb blonde
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#16471 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
True that. She would eat Hillary's lunch. Ann to too reactive and a little on the hot headed side. We see how well that works for our current "Blow-up in Chief".
Her IQ? Probably well below normal as well as her stupid followers. Reminds me of the statements made 25 to 30 years ago about the dumbing down of America.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16472 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Over reaction much - for the most part I was agreeing with you about Ms Coulter. I was simply saying I do not see her as a serious candidate - and I love it when she "rocks the boat".
I was disagreeing with you too about you sayin she wasn't a serious candidate. I think she would be a perfect candidate. Maybe I should just say that next time instead of askin you questions little girl. My fault. I know how you republicans hate to answer questions. ;) LoL.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#16473 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? Why do you care so much about what we're doing? It seems if you don't enjoy being on here, you would stay away. What does that say about YOUR mentality? Hmmmmmm?
I see you and some others spend all day piss and moan over Obama and you need those like me to pester the hell out of you. Have'nt you got more important things to do? The only ones really bothered by our president are republicans. But if it helps you get it off your chest, knock yourself out.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16474 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>I see you and some others spend all day piss and moan over Obama and you need those like me to pester the hell out of you. Have'nt you got more important things to do? The only ones really bothered by our president are republicans. But if it helps you get it off your chest, knock yourself out.
Weren't you the one that was goin to join that dummy from Kentucky's lawsuit to sue Obama and the NSA. Which is it? You can't have it both ways. Ya know?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16475 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Her IQ? Probably well below normal as well as her stupid followers. Reminds me of the statements made 25 to 30 years ago about the dumbing down of America.
That woman would make you cry dude.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16476 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
In line with this and your prior post, now Sebelius is talking to the NBA and NFL about having sports celebrities do ads to try and get young people (especially young males) to sign up in the exchanges. The administration knows that the whole thing comes tumbling down sooner (rather than the inevitable later) if the young people who are intended to bear most of the burden don't sign up.
Maybe it is just me being cynical, but does anyone else find it insulting that the administration thinks that using various celebrities is the best way to get their message out to young people? Or maybe it is just a recognition of how your typical young adult ("typical", NOT all) ranks in among the low information voter who only knows talking points - don't know.
I find it unusual & insulting, I posted a link about it yesterday. The NBA & NFL should NOT promote Obamacare, keep politics out of sports.I view it as desperate measures by this administration. People in America are struggling to stay afloat. Young, HEALTHY men & women will most likely avoid paying Obamacare premiums, especially if they're minimum to low wage workers....Your last sentence explains it.

Location hidden

#16477 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Agree with her or disagree with her, for you to refer to her as a dumb blonde shows either your ignorance or your inability to look past your bias against conservatives - take your pick.

Location hidden

#16478 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it unusual & insulting, I posted a link about it yesterday. The NBA & NFL should NOT promote Obamacare, keep politics out of sports.I view it as desperate measures by this administration. People in America are struggling to stay afloat. Young, HEALTHY men & women will most likely avoid paying Obamacare premiums, especially if they're minimum to low wage workers....Your last sentence explains it.
Oops, I apologize DZ, I skimmed more than read yesterday and missed that you had already posted on this.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16479 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! AND it speaks VOLUMES in regard to whom the youth hold as role models. Frankly, the young people who are going to be expected to fund Obamacare either won't be able to afford it OR they won't feel the need. I don't think the various atheletes being trotted out is going to make much difference.
BTW, Obama DOES love his celebrities. I'm sure he thinks they are the answer to the funding problem for Obamacare. I just can't determine WHY a certain segment of our country can't see this train wreck for what it is.
A trainwreck is right, unbelievable! Who's next? The Kardashians & Housewives promoting Obamacare?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16480 Jun 25, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you're young, healthy, and broke Obamacare won't cost me nothin? Well hell yeah. I'm all for it. Go Obamacare!!! LoL. I know I'm goin to regret replyin to your post, but I couldn't resist. LoL. You're to easy.

Location hidden

#16481 Jun 25, 2013
@DZ
It's worse than I thought, I went back and looked and now remember reading your post - color me embarrassed. Can I use as my excuse I was really ticked off about the immigration vote?....Nah, didn't think so.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16482 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I apologize DZ, I skimmed more than read yesterday and missed that you had already posted on this.
No apology necessary. I'm glad you brought it up...
I doubt the libs read most of our links anyway. I find the comments following our articles both interesting & entertaining.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#16483 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
@DZ
It's worse than I thought, I went back and looked and now remember reading your post - color me embarrassed. Can I use as my excuse I was really ticked off about the immigration vote?....Nah, didn't think so.
Yes, you may use that as an excuse. I find it difficult to read ALL the links, so mostly I read the conservative links.
:) I mean, there are only so many hours in a day. ROTFL

Location hidden

#16484 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>I see you and some others spend all day piss and moan over Obama and you need those like me to pester the hell out of you. Have'nt you got more important things to do? The only ones really bothered by our president are republicans. But if it helps you get it off your chest, knock yourself out.
Again, why do you care? It seems you don't have anything more important to do because you are on Topix chastising those who ALSO are on. Sometimes you feel like a nut.......*laughing*

Location hidden

#16485 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Her IQ? Probably well below normal as well as her stupid followers. Reminds me of the statements made 25 to 30 years ago about the dumbing down of America.
TRULY laughing out loud. Ann Coulter would have you needing a diaper change within 5 seconds of encountering her.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#16486 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>So if you're young, healthy, and broke Obamacare won't cost me nothin? Well hell yeah. I'm all for it. Go Obamacare!!! LoL. I know I'm goin to regret replyin to your post, but I couldn't resist. LoL. You're to easy.
You think it's all wonderful NOW. Just wait until you or a loved one is diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer or some other life threatening disease (I wouldn't even wish that on you, OMTE). So, unless you have several hundred thousand stashed away, or blessed by having a couple of millionaire friends who care enough to help, you'll be in deep trouble. Do you REALLY think the death panels will care more about you than the little girl in need of a lung transplant?.... Well, I can answer that for you in ONE word.

Location hidden

#16487 Jun 25, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
She would slam you into the pavement and that's with her not using any hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug 29 oking09 6
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) Aug 29 Lady Glock 4
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul '14 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun '14 antonio wiggins 2
•••
•••
•••

Rincon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rincon People Search