“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#16448 Jun 25, 2013

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16449 Jun 25, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
http://news.investors.com/0625 13-661264-obamacare-database-h ub-creates-privacy-nightmare.h tm
Hope the libs are happy. Interesting that tax information will be kept. That is further proof that the middle class will be footing the bill. The young and healthy won't fund it. It will be us.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16450 Jun 25, 2013
Ann Coulter for President 2016. She is simply Brilliant.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16451 Jun 25, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're kidding, right."
After Profits, Defense Contractor Faces the Pitfalls of Cybersecurity
By DAVID E. SANGER and NICOLE PERLROTH
June 15, 2013
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/06/16/us/after...
WASHINGTON — When the United Arab Emirates wanted to create its own version of the National Security Agency, it turned to Booz Allen Hamilton to replicate the world’s largest and most powerful spy agency in the sands of Abu Dhabi.
It was a natural choice: The chief architect of Booz Allen’s cyberstrategy is Mike McConnell, who once led the N.S.A. and pushed the United States into a new era of big data espionage. It was Mr. McConnell who won the blessing of the American intelligence agencies to bolster the Persian Gulf sheikdom, which helps track the Iranians.
“They are teaching everything,” one Arab official familiar with the effort said.“Data mining, Web surveillance, all sorts of digital intelligence collection.”
Yet as Booz Allen profits handsomely from its worldwide expansion, Mr. McConnell and other executives of the government contractor — which sells itself as the gold standard in protecting classified computer systems and boasts that half its 25,000 employees have Top Secret clearances — have a lot of questions to answer.
Among the questions: Why did Booz Allen assign a 29-year-old with scant experience to a sensitive N.S.A. site in Hawaii, where he was left loosely supervised as he downloaded highly classified documents about the government’s monitoring of Internet and telephone communications, apparently loading them onto a portable memory stick barred by the agency?
The results could be disastrous for a company that until a week ago had one of the best business plans in Washington, with more than half its $5.8 billion in annual revenue coming from the military and the intelligence agencies. Last week, the chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein, whom Mr. McConnell regularly briefed when he was in government, suggested for the first time that companies like Booz Allen should lose their broad access to the most sensitive intelligence secrets......
What is your point?

"You're kidding, right?" was in response to IO's contention that China and Russia were somehow showing a shred of respect for our Constitution.

Location hidden

#16452 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Interesting article about UNIONS in regard to Obamacare. Who is surprised?
http://unionwatch.org/unions-demand-special-e...
No one who was paying the slightest bit of attention.

Location hidden

#16453 Jun 25, 2013
http://news.investors.com/0625 13-661264-obamacare-database-h ub-creates-privacy-nightmare.h tm
Now, now people, just move along. Nothing to see here.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16454 Jun 25, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY.
very original, wish I had thought of something like that.

Location hidden

#16455 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one who was paying the slightest bit of attention.
Yep. Here's the problem for the unioins. Obama paid the Unions back by bailing out the auto industry. He's not hearing it about the unions being exempt from Obamacare. So far, there may be a few loopholes, but for the most part, the unions are going to get the same dose as the rest of us. Poetic justice!

Location hidden

#16456 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Ann Coulter for President 2016. She is simply Brilliant.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
She tells it like it is. She IS brilliant. Her stance on immigration is just plain old common sense. That is why the liberals HATE her. You are probably going to take a beating on here for your post. Just giving you a heads up.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16457 Jun 25, 2013
Excellent article which should be a must read for all Americans. Privacy rights? They are going to be non-existent, at least in this country.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16458 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
She tells it like it is. She IS brilliant. Her stance on immigration is just plain old common sense. That is why the liberals HATE her. You are probably going to take a beating on here for your post. Just giving you a heads up.
I don't care. She is awesome. I wonder why she isn't in the discussion for a hopeful for the next election. I think she'd give Hillary a run for her money. Ya think?

Location hidden

#16459 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Here's the problem for the unioins. Obama paid the Unions back by bailing out the auto industry. He's not hearing it about the unions being exempt from Obamacare. So far, there may be a few loopholes, but for the most part, the unions are going to get the same dose as the rest of us. Poetic justice!
In line with this and your prior post, now Sebelius is talking to the NBA and NFL about having sports celebrities do ads to try and get young people (especially young males) to sign up in the exchanges. The administration knows that the whole thing comes tumbling down sooner (rather than the inevitable later) if the young people who are intended to bear most of the burden don't sign up.
Maybe it is just me being cynical, but does anyone else find it insulting that the administration thinks that using various celebrities is the best way to get their message out to young people? Or maybe it is just a recognition of how your typical young adult ("typical", NOT all) ranks in among the low information voter who only knows talking points - don't know.

Location hidden

#16460 Jun 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care. She is awesome. I wonder why she isn't in the discussion for a hopeful for the next election. I think she'd give Hillary a run for her money. Ya think?
Ann Coulter is way too polarizing to be a serious candidate. She goes too far sometimes, but I would love to know what her IQ is. The woman is brilliant and can turn on a dime when the subject changes.
I admit that I would LOVE to see her in a debate with Hillary - Ann would serve her up royally.

Location hidden

#16461 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
In line with this and your prior post, now Sebelius is talking to the NBA and NFL about having sports celebrities do ads to try and get young people (especially young males) to sign up in the exchanges. The administration knows that the whole thing comes tumbling down sooner (rather than the inevitable later) if the young people who are intended to bear most of the burden don't sign up.
Maybe it is just me being cynical, but does anyone else find it insulting that the administration thinks that using various celebrities is the best way to get their message out to young people? Or maybe it is just a recognition of how your typical young adult ("typical", NOT all) ranks in among the low information voter who only knows talking points - don't know.
Yep! AND it speaks VOLUMES in regard to whom the youth hold as role models. Frankly, the young people who are going to be expected to fund Obamacare either won't be able to afford it OR they won't feel the need. I don't think the various atheletes being trotted out is going to make much difference.
BTW, Obama DOES love his celebrities. I'm sure he thinks they are the answer to the funding problem for Obamacare. I just can't determine WHY a certain segment of our country can't see this train wreck for what it is.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#16462 Jun 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Post brought to you by an Obamabot from planet Libroid.
Is'nt it nice it is not romney? romneybot

Location hidden

#16463 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Coulter is way too polarizing to be a serious candidate. She goes too far sometimes, but I would love to know what her IQ is. The woman is brilliant and can turn on a dime when the subject changes.
I admit that I would LOVE to see her in a debate with Hillary - Ann would serve her up royally.
True that. She would eat Hillary's lunch. Ann to too reactive and a little on the hot headed side. We see how well that works for our current "Blow-up in Chief".

Location hidden

#16464 Jun 25, 2013
Ann IS too...... ^
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#16465 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say she goes to far and she polarizing. I thought the clueless and uneduacated polarity was gone off with our moral compass. She isn't what we need? I know.... She goes against her own party sometimes and rocks the boat so of course you republicans will never nominate her. You're right. Good point.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#16466 Jun 25, 2013
After a nice 2 week vacation come back on this forum and the same ol'fools on the same stools with the same anti-Obama drool.Get over it after all it's 3 and one half years till the next election. Must be miserable typing for hours over something that you can't do a thing about.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#16467 Jun 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
What is your point?
"You're kidding, right?" was in response to IO's contention that China and Russia were somehow showing a shred of respect for our Constitution.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You're kidding, right. They're just having a ball embarrassing the US. And they would love to get their hands on him and see what information they can either get from him directly or see if they can potentially find a way to get more through his knowledge of our systems.
The point is, just pony up with enough cash and we'll gladly sell you what you want to know. All this information is safe and secure, look at how difficult it was for Snowden to walk out with what he needed, nothing like that could ever happen again. Thank God were not coddlin' Muslims like that fiend Obama, oh wait, what does UAE stand for...

After Profits, Defense Contractor Faces the Pitfalls of Cybersecurity By DAVID E. SANGER and NICOLE PERLROTH June 15, 2013
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/06/16/us/after...

...Yet as Booz Allen profits handsomely from its worldwide expansion, Mr. McConnell and other executives of the government contractor — which sells itself as the gold standard in protecting classified computer systems and boasts that half its 25,000 employees have Top Secret clearances — have a lot of questions to answer.

Among the questions: Why did Booz Allen assign a 29-year-old with scant experience to a sensitive N.S.A. site in Hawaii, where he was left loosely supervised as he downloaded highly classified documents about the government’s monitoring of Internet and telephone communications, apparently loading them onto a portable memory stick barred by the agency? The results could be disastrous for a company that until a week ago had one of the best business plans in Washington, with more than half its $5.8 billion in annual revenue coming from the military and the intelligence agencies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug 29 oking09 6
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) Aug 29 Lady Glock 4
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul '14 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun '14 antonio wiggins 2
•••
•••
•••

Rincon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rincon People Search