Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16113 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Links? gimme a dam break! Exactly what I was talkin' about. BS and lies from some fascist publication or news letter. Who really wants to read that chit? They destroyed your azz. Admit it!!
CBS News?
CNN?
Real Clear Politics?- Which HAPPENS to be the site that the looney liberals referred me to time and again during the campaigns.
Wall Street Journal?
Washington Post?
Huffington Post?

Which sites do you use? Where are your links? Oh, that's right. You make it up as you go.

You are a prime example of someone who will be hurt the most simply because you refuse to open your eyes. Too bad for you.
What

Dahlonega, GA

#16114 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry, I left out 'junk science' and witch hunts !
A pitiful poster when one talks to himself.
What

Dahlonega, GA

#16115 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.....I posted links that blew him out of the water. Why don't YOU offer something? Perhaps it's YOU who is believing lies, myths and BS. Yes. I believe it IS.
Jeb never offers anything. He's just another complainer like "Laughing at you." Not worth the effort of responding too other than slamming him the way he does others.

What

Dahlonega, GA

#16116 Jun 21, 2013
Loophole Slipped Into Immigration 'Deal' Creates Permanent Amnesty for Illegal Aliens...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

#16117 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Are you drunk, again?
See. You add nothing.

Location hidden

#16118 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb never offers anything. He's just another complainer like "Laughing at you." Not worth the effort of responding too other than slamming him the way he does others.
He just rides on the backs of the other posters who DO read and at least TRY to educate themselve on what is happening.

Location hidden

#16119 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
Loophole Slipped Into Immigration 'Deal' Creates Permanent Amnesty for Illegal Aliens...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Good grief. They are ALL so corrupt. Again, they won't have to deal with the riff raff. All of the rest of us will. It has become a fight over votes. Nothing more. We, the commoners, will carry the burden.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16120 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
He just rides on the backs of the other posters who DO read and at least TRY to educate themselve on what is happening.
Actually, I did (and may yet) have some thoughts to offer on immigration, I even wrote a post about it, Syn. But I deleted it at the last moment. Food for Thought.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16121 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
A pitiful poster when one talks to himself.
now ain't that just too dam cute- everyone seems to just love your posts, huh ?

Location hidden

#16122 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I did (and may yet) have some thoughts to offer on immigration, I even wrote a post about it, Syn. But I deleted it at the last moment. Food for Thought.
Hey! Post it. Why did you delete it? I'll read it. I think others will, too. We may not all agree, but heck! Who knows where it may take the discussion.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16123 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Post it. Why did you delete it? I'll read it. I think others will, too. We may not all agree, but heck! Who knows where it may take the discussion.
Did you not get the part about "food for thought"- go back and read it.

Location hidden

#16124 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not get the part about "food for thought"- go back and read it.
I guess I DON'T get what you mean. I know what "food for thought" means, but I don't get the point you are making.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16125 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I DON'T get what you mean. I know what "food for thought" means, but I don't get the point you are making.
there are some folks reading this forum that know who I am, and I have to live around here. But if you insist, I will. But first you must retract your statement that I have never contributed anything to this forum.
What

Dahlonega, GA

#16126 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>

Looks like he's going to blackmail you.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16127 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
I call it compromise, azzhole!!

Location hidden

#16128 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>there are some folks reading this forum that know who I am, and I have to live around here. But if you insist, I will. But first you must retract your statement that I have never contributed anything to this forum.
There are folks who know who I am, too, but I am up front with my views and beliefs. My relationships are built on honesty. As I said, we may not agree, but everyone is free to voice their opinions, concerns and beiefs. I even went back a few pages and read some of your posts, Jeb. They consisted of jabs, criticism and insults. I do that, too, but I balance it out with questions, current events and links to support my stance. So, you do contribute in respect to put downs and atta boys(to your lib buddies).
There you go. Now, what are your thoughts on immigration?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16129 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not even worth the time and effort to slam the libroids, it goes over their heads...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16130 Jun 21, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, just WTF have you ever contributed ,please re- post the best that you have to offer. That should not take long, huh.

Location hidden

#16131 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I call it compromise, azzhole!!
LMAO

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's not a frog...

Jus' Sayin'

Location hidden

#16132 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>there are some folks reading this forum that know who I am, and I have to live around here....
Wondering if this poster knows what the letters BFD stand for...

Jus' wonderin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Jun 22 Wish-I-had-known 76
911 and israel May 30 Lewis findley 2
Willful ignorance May 29 Cherokee 2
Isis is israrl May '16 Lewisfindley 1
Interesting trump clip May '16 Lewis findley 1
U s govt directly involved in 91101 May '16 Lewis findley 5
Sucide in shadow brook May '16 Stewiedog66 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rincon Mortgages