<quoted text>
Thanks for the chuckle.
A totally useless, ignorant reply.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16082 Jun 21, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have explained that so well. Great post. I knew it, but I wanted someone else to jump in to show the libs that the conservatives are miles ahead of their thinking. Now! This is another thing that someone else needs to point out. Obamacare and the immigration bill will affect them in a negative way just like it will the rest of us. WHY don't they get that? They are going to be pushed to the back of the line, too. It is ASTOUNDING that they: 1. Don't care. They just want to be "right".
2. Are too brainwashed to believe it will be so ugly. 3. Think it WON'T affect them. Only the "hated" conservatives will be affected.
The liberals act as if all the conservatives will be locked up in concentration camps and that they will be in the elite class living the great life and making up all the rules just for themselves. In other words, they can't see anything happening to them until it is to late.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#16083 Jun 21, 2013
Would someone please tell me why we are sending American troops to Egypt to help control riots? Why are we helping the Muslim Brotherhood? What am I missing here?
Will some of you Liberals tell me why this decision was made and who made it?
Does this action by the Obama administration make sense to anybody?

http://www.kcentv.com/story/22647545/riot-con...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16084 Jun 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I debated whether or not to put the article in for the same reasons that you described but I obviously decided to run the story. I felt that everyone knowing Ayers strong loyalty to Obama would make a strong point about how his views of Obama have changed to the worse.
It also points out why Obama supporters continue to support him. They like the guy. Wow! One has to wonder.
I agree with why you decided to post it, I just wanted you to know why some people [or me anyway ;)] that are on the same side of the fence as you hadn't commented.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#16085 Jun 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Would someone please tell me why we are sending American troops to Egypt to help control riots? Why are we helping the Muslim Brotherhood? What am I missing here?
Will some of you Liberals tell me why this decision was made and who made it?
Does this action by the Obama administration make sense to anybody?
http://www.kcentv.com/story/22647545/riot-con...
Obama is pro muslim, period, end of story.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#16086 Jun 21, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
To which I would respond - what is the point of all those links - none of them either address or counter the inherent racism in Cone's books and preached by Wright. None of those links speak to or counter the quotes I cited, nor do those links give any evidence that those quotes are anything but accurate and that they exemplify the total message of Cone's books and standard Black Liberation Theology. Try again.
If you don't see the context, then I can't help you.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16087 Jun 21, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure rubbish send navy seals to kill Bin Laden, sends seals to rescue ship captain in Somalia, and also sends navy seals to rescue American woman(Jessica?) from muslim kidnappers. I am not an Obama fan- but is just BS.
billybob

Alpharetta, GA

#16089 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
A "non liberal" can and will answer these two questions with only one definitive word.
1) Does obamacare solve our healthcare concerns?
2) Does the senate "gang of eight" immigration bill solve our immigration concerns?
1) Does obamacare solve our healthcare concerns? Depends on what your concerns are.\\ANSWER, My concern of losing health care coverage because of pre-existing has been SOLVED. My concern every time I am in any emergency room in the country is WHY do all those other folks get service for free, and I have to give them my credit card, SOLVED, everyone pays something. My concern that being self employed makes me a gravy train for big Health Insurance companies and there is nothing I can do, solved.

2. Seems like more fence, money for more guards is what you whackos have been after, that's what they want to do. And give people who have lived worked, raised children and paid taxes here a path to citizenship. Problem solved over time, something that has never happened before.
2) Does the senate "gang of eight" immigration bill solve our immigration concerns?

Now a question for you, is all you have is questions?? No answers??

For several posts today, while most of us were working you want to know why someone hasn't answered some question you ask. Don't bother to say what question, you ask so many its hard to know. I have given you my answer to your question. Several pages ago I ask you a couple of questions, NO answers. So take this time to answer just one. How has the EPA not saved our lakes and rivers to continue the supply of clean water. If you don't know just say so, we already know that.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16090 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
A liberal cannot answer questions for two primary reasons. Number one, they just don't know the answer. Number two, their answer, right or wrong, does not serve their agenda. A liberal's main strategy is too keep their talking points alive and involved in controversy. It does not serve their voter recruitment efforts to solve any issue. Anyone who doesn't believe that only has to look at obamacare and this so called immigration bill. Niether one solves any problems whatsoever, only serving to keep the issue in the headlines, and make the clueless and uneducated out there believe that they are doing something for them. A liberal's agenda is the ultimate in hypocrisy.
"A liberal cannot answer questions for two primary reasons. Number one, they just don't know the answer. Number two, their answer, right or wrong, does not serve their agenda. A liberal's main strategy is too keep their talking points alive and involved in controversy."

+1 well stated, except that I would say it's 2 reasons: they're clueless and uneducated.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16091 Jun 21, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A totally useless, ignorant reply.
What, you were expecting something different? Really?

:)
What

Toccoa, GA

#16092 Jun 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say such a thing when I took great pains to include all the acceptable buzzwords in such an appetizing word salad.

A salad full of Salmonella and E.Coli.
What

Toccoa, GA

#16094 Jun 21, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>

So take this time to answer just one. How has the EPA not saved our lakes and rivers to continue the supply of clean water. If you don't know just say so, we already know that.

Ok-
While we have applauded incremental steps to clean up ballast water in the past, such as the Seaway’s requiring saltwater flushes of ocean-going vessels, we have steadfastly maintained that the goal must be zero discharges of non-native species in ballast water. The Environmental Protection Agency had an opportunity to make significant progress toward that goal. Instead it finalized regulations that limit, but do not eliminate, the number of organisms that can be dumped into our river.

It is disappointing that, almost 40 years after the enactment of the Clean Water Act, it took a lawsuit to force the EPA to act to protect the nation’s waterways at all and that, when it did act, it did so in such a weak manner. Significantly the EPA regulations set out:

&#9632; A weak standard. The EPA accepted the industry-endorsed International Maritime Organization standard, which from our perspective (and that of the state of California, with a standard 100 times more protective) represents the bare minimum for regulation and is not protective of the river, with no requirements on ships that only transit the lakes.

&#9632; A weak timeline. The EPA expects all ships to be compliant by 2018, but with no apparent recourse if ships do not meet that deadline.

nNo mechanism to strengthen standards or improve technology. Our concerns come straight from an industry spokesman, who stated,“EPA’s final rules now end the debate over ballast water regulation.”

No one should be lulled into a sense that our river and the economy that depends on it are safe with these standards. The next destructive invasive species may be only a ballast discharge away.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16095 Jun 21, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Does obamacare solve our healthcare concerns? Depends on what your concerns are.\\ANSWER, My concern of losing health care coverage because of pre-existing has been SOLVED. My concern every time I am in any emergency room in the country is WHY do all those other folks get service for free, and I have to give them my credit card, SOLVED, everyone pays something. My concern that being self employed makes me a gravy train for big Health Insurance companies and there is nothing I can do, solved.
This is just one of MANY articles in regard to pre-existing conditions.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gao-hhs-alrea...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16096 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Is there any lie, myth, old wives tale or conspiracy theory that you wackos DO NOT believe in? OMG, help us all.

Location hidden

#16097 Jun 21, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>

2. Seems like more fence, money for more guards is what you whackos have been after, that's what they want to do. And give people who have lived worked, raised children and paid taxes here a path to citizenship. Problem solved over time, something that has never happened before.
No. YOU left wing looneys DO NOT want to do anything MORE in regard to securing the border. I believe the exact words on the news were,"We aren't going to do anything else with border security". Now, does THAT makes sense to you? Let me ask you this: If the border isn't secured, however a plan is put in place in regard to gaining citizenship, how will the MAJOR influx of people be controlled? You are so worried about our natural resources, how will they not be ravaged? What is the problem with securing the borders, THEN instituting the path to citizenship and let the illegals who are already here become legalized and start paying taxes? You liberals are absolutely INSANE. Do you not see how YOUR quality of life will be affected by your clueless comprehension of this?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16098 Jun 21, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't see the context, then I can't help you.
Speaking of context, let's review:

I wrote:
"To which I would respond - what is the point of all those links - none of them either address or counter the inherent racism in Cone's books and preached by Wright. None of those links speak to or counter the quotes I cited, nor do those links give any evidence that those quotes are anything but accurate and that they exemplify the total message of Cone's books and standard Black Liberation Theology. Try again."

You respond:
"If you don't see the context, then I can't help you"

Translation: I (oh my) could not refute your post by myself, so I posted a lot of links hoping no one would notice. Nor is there anything in those links I posted that I can use to refute the criticism of Black Liberation Theology.

So I will repeat: Try again.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#16099 Jun 21, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Is there any lie, myth, old wives tale or conspiracy theory that you wackos DO NOT believe in? OMG, help us all.
I am sorry, I left out 'junk science' and witch hunts !

Location hidden

#16100 Jun 21, 2013
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>
How has the EPA not saved our lakes and rivers to continue the supply of clean water. If you don't know just say so, we already know that.
This doesn't address your water question because someone else has done that. This is in regard to how the EPA overreadhing can cause people to lose their jobs.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/31/dems-rebel-...

Why not place the responsibility at the state level. Each state is much more aware of its needs as opposed to some bureaucrats in Washington who just want to throw their power around. The EPA is just another glut of ineffective Washington bureacrats. A month or so ago, some EPA award was given to a person who didn't even exist. Does that make sense to you? Let each state take care of its own!

Location hidden

#16101 Jun 21, 2013
"overreaching"

Location hidden

#16102 Jun 21, 2013
This article covers several issues in regard to this administration:
1. Debt- it even mentions BUSH
2. Economic recovery- it even mentions BUSH
3. Obamacare
and more

I KNOW not one of the brainwashed liberals on Topix will comment. This article tells it like it is.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City of Rincon upset after Fire Chief receives ... Sun pepper23 2
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Apr 18 pepper23 66
pooler Apr 9 bg 1
News Pooler Council denies vapor shops' request for ... Mar '15 Schmones 1
News Tybee councilman proposes beach smoking ban Feb '15 YOU STINK 9
Review: Meadowbrook Truck Sales Jan '15 john 1
Rincon Community Yard Sale Jan '15 monarchenergy 1
More from around the web

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE