Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Rincon Forum

Comments (Page 496)

Showing posts 9,901 - 9,920 of39,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

After testifying Wednesday, Greg Hicks, Benghazis top whistle-blower and Deputy Chief of Mission @ the US Embasy in Libya, has been demoted to a desk job by the Obama administration. His choice: "No job or a job that doesnt mean anything." Its getting deeper.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Removing factual information in order to spin a story is not "revision", it's lying.
"Former State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland expressed concerns about the talking points, writing that they "could be abused by members of Congress to beat the State Department for not paying attention to agency warnings so why would we want to seed the Hill. The reference to al-Sharia was deleted, but Nuland wrote later that night, "these don't resolve all my issues...."
"Deleted from the final talking points were mention of al-Qaida, the experience of fighters in Libya and Islamic extremists,...."
That is a clear admission that political considerations were given priority over the truth.
So they're guilty of not saying what you wished they had said using your words.

It's a witch hunt. You just want them to "get" Obama. If Benghazi serves as an excuse - fine with you. Whatever can be spun effectively.

It's all politics and hate - like most Republican actions.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Just because your sick a$$ doesn't believe in God and the sanctity of marriage doesn't mean that most of the rest of the free world doesn't. I don't know how well your math is, but 12 out 50 could hardly be viewed as a tsunami of fa**ots taking over Gods country. I can't wait till they let be open in the military so we'll know who they are, pick them off on the battle field and blame it on the other guy. I don't need the taliban. I have Jesus to fall back on.
You're hyperventilating again, hope that bag is handy. Just like the tsunami that hit India you might not see it till your engulfed. Evidently you're quite ignorant (no surprise there) of the results of the repeal of DADT. In my experience folks who are so militantly bigoted against gays quite often have homosexual tendencies. Just look at the Republican Party. It's ok ricky you can come out, it's safe now. You'll feel much better about your self and the wold in general. Life is too short to live in secret solitude.
Oh that God thingy, uh, which one would that be now?
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hyperventilating again, hope that bag is handy. Just like the tsunami that hit India you might not see it till your engulfed. Evidently you're quite ignorant (no surprise there) of the results of the repeal of DADT. In my experience folks who are so militantly bigoted against gays quite often have homosexual tendencies. Just look at the Republican Party. It's ok ricky you can come out, it's safe now. You'll feel much better about your self and the wold in general. Life is too short to live in secret solitude.
Oh that God thingy, uh, which one would that be now?
How typical. A queer always accuses a straight man of being a queer if he's honest about his feelings of how sick he thinks you guys are. Either that, or you try and make it appear as though you're the level headed one. When..... In all honesty you had to be pretty upset to put that filth on here yesterday.*smiling* Like I said you have no real argument on behalf of your fa**ot nation. It's alright you can come into the light of the Lord. He is a forgiving Lord. Quit packing A$$ and he'll forgive you. Now please leave me alone. I throw up in my mouth a little everytime I see your ID.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Where you think I learned to talk like this? I grew up in a single parent home with two sisters in the projects in south Ga. White on top of that. I can be a gentleman or we can take it to the hood. It don't matter to me.
LMAO x2- Yeah until I held up a mirror and showed you what you really look like then its 'mama mama mama he talkin' nasty, mama mama he talkin' nasty'…..goodgodamighty …..pathetic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

And now you're advocating murdering U.S. soldiers….damn patriotic of you there ricky…you are some piece of work. I apologize for ever thinking you might be progressive, I'm sure that was an insult.
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO x2- Yeah until I held up a mirror and showed you what you really look like then its 'mama mama mama he talkin' nasty, mama mama he talkin' nasty'…..goodgodamighty …..pathetic
That's what you think fa**ot. I'll drag your punk a$$. Say when and where.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So they're guilty of not saying what you wished they had said using your words.
It's a witch hunt. You just want them to "get" Obama. If Benghazi serves as an excuse - fine with you. Whatever can be spun effectively.
It's all politics and hate - like most Republican actions.
Keep sticking your head deeper in the ground. It is PROVEN they KNEW it was a premeditated attack and not some impromptu attack that grew from a protest that NEVER HAPPENED. Their own emails and earlier versions of the talking points PROVE it. The only "witch hunt" is that being used by people like you against those who only want the truth.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep sticking your head deeper in the ground. It is PROVEN they KNEW it was a premeditated attack and not some impromptu attack that grew from a protest that NEVER HAPPENED. Their own emails and earlier versions of the talking points PROVE it. The only "witch hunt" is that being used by people like you against those who only want the truth.
Yes - they knew it was an attack. I heard President Obama call it an attack hours after it happened.

And - CIA memo's?

"ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."

There was a lot of information coming in during a very short period of time with a lot of people involved across many continents. Be reasonable.

As far as "rewording" goes - that's a common thing. It's a good thing.

For example - my first thought after reading your last post was "Jane you ignorant s1ut" (from the old SNL series). But instead of releasing that thought - I revised my message a few times to come up with this post. The revised version reads better and presents me in a more gentlemanly manner, don't you think?

Is that illegal? Do I need to stand before WitchFinder General Issa and the other Inquisitors for not letting my first words out unedited?
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - they knew it was an attack. I heard President Obama call it an attack hours after it happened.
And - CIA memo's?
"ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."
There was a lot of information coming in during a very short period of time with a lot of people involved across many continents. Be reasonable.
For example - my first thought after reading your last post was "Jane you ignorant s1ut" (from the old SNL series). But instead of releasing that thought - I revised my message a few times to come up with this post. The revised version reads better and presents me in a more gentlemanly manner, don't you think?
Is that illegal? Do I need to stand before WitchFinder General Issa and the other Inquisitors for not letting my first words out unedited?
They want it both way. Like a fat kid with cake.
danger zone

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aggie wins, yet again.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
And - CIA memo's?
You are incapable of acknowledging the truth that is set out before you. Sad, so very sad. I'm through wasting my time. We'll just see how the next few weeks go. For now, you just keep sticking your fingers in you ear and repeating "can't make me listen, I prefer to be ignorant."
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incapable of acknowledging the truth that is set out before you. Sad, so very sad. I'm through wasting my time. We'll just see how the next few weeks go. For now, you just keep sticking your fingers in you ear and repeating "can't make me listen, I prefer to be ignorant."
You and danger are to cute. Bless your little hearts.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm listening. You just haven't said anything. Maybe we're just not communicating well. Let's try simplifying this.

Try filling in the blanks for me on this sentence:

I, Aggie, say that ___(name of a person)__ is guilty of ___(crime)_______, which is an actual crime and illegal. The smoking gun, the indisputable proof that will hold up in a court of law is ___(indisputable proof goes here)________.
berdache

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsamatter your conscience won't allow you to spell out your filth in full? Embrace your bigotry and know that every time I call you ricky ricky I'm referring to the definition that I posted before ( I think once is enough for this sensitive crowd. I made my point).
No, no argument except that there is zero evidence that same sex marriage in any way form or fashion negatively affects what you call the "sanctity" of marriage. Your numbers are dwindling so fast you need to run (read: resort to tired worn out attempted insults) so the tsunami doesn't engulf you completely. That's ok there will always be bastions of bigotry and right winged fanaticism in this world and you'll always find like minded folks in the Taliban. Minnesota will soon become the 12th state to legalize same sex marriage (bi-partisan BTW, wham!) and when the brave gay men and women in the military who sacrifice their lives for you are ready to stand up in full and demand that they be given the same rights as the brave straight men and women it'll be all but over with. But still you'll have your Taliban as a fall back.
Just admit you're a berdache, some will understand. We already admire the chicken.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and as usual you have nothing to add other than your corny insults. Really pathetic.
And the irony continues. This poster complaining about the insults of someone else...

Hypocrisy and irony.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Not being mean, but your stupid is beginning to shine through.
More irony and hypocrisy...
OMTE

Helena, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
More irony and hypocrisy...
I have to admit. You're better than.... gross...... I can't even say his name. On my list of weirdos anyway.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly how you queers created AIDS. You nasty filthy Fa**ot. That's why you disgust most normal people and are a plague to this country.
Created? Wow. Where and when did you get your biology, science and medical degrees?

BTW, I thought the "Liberaces" were supposed to be accepting of all, particularly those that vote to the left...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I have an Idea who you are and don't worry we will cross paths at some point. When we do I'll give you what you think you want and put you out of your misery. Whenever you get ready let me know. I'll be waiting. Now if you please would refrain from talking to me on this forum I will show the same respect.
Oh, oh, the tough guy making threats again on an anonymous board...

I bet the person being posted "to" is quaking in his/her boots...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,901 - 9,920 of39,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rincon Discussions

Search the Rincon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Apr 15 Anonymous 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Auto glass service in rincon Apr 9 ex customer 2
Rincon man arrested after exposing himself to c... (Apr '12) Apr 9 Frank 2
Pedifile in westwood Apr 9 andiefelterbush 2
Ehics in 1st District Politics Apr 2 BobbyTom 1
Brandon glover Mar '14 sexy j 1
•••

Flood Warning for Effingham County was issued at April 18 at 9:40PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rincon Jobs