Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9077 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaah, waaaaaah waaaaaah.
Poor little Right Wing Wacko don't wanna pay no taxes
Poor little Right Wing Wacko don't wanna pull his little chapped lips off the government teat.
Poor little Right Wing Wacko don't wanna have to support his own little self - he want the taxpayers to keep being his momma.
We all feel so bad for poor little Right Wing Wacko.

Actually we just resent having to pay Libroaches who live off gubmint jobs, like you.

Umemployment private sector jobs 7.6%
unemployment gubmint jobs 3.3%
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9078 May 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you ever done for this country or your fellow Americans? Ever gone to war? Ever give up anything? You are nothing but mouth. Talk is easy, try doing the walk awhile and see how that feels.
I would hazard to say that I know more about this than most. Not nearly as much as some others I know. I don't talk about it much. Let's say I've earned the right to my opinions. You might want to reevaluate your aspersions.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9079 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ mobileweb/robert-naiman/by-us- deaths-as-of-today_b_683441.ht ml
This article is 1-1/2 years old. The numbers have increased. If you want more, I'll dig. The numbers will just drive you libs mad and you'll spew your hate, because it's what you do when you can't argue.
The Huffington Post is as liberal as it gets. WOW!!!!!!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9080 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Briebart link broken. Search it yourselves, if you dare. You libs are afraid of what you'll discover. The numbers aren't looking too good for the Nobel winner.

well dumbsh**, I'm not a libroach.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9081 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Ya'll both are stupid. LOL.

Maybe so, but I'm rich and stupid while you are poor and stupid.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9082 May 5, 2013
See what I mean, OMTE, Chickenbutt, & IO hurl the insults. I've been called a "fa**ot", stupid, dumbass, crazy, wacko, uninformed, and a few other bad names, and that's just today. Bullies, they are & will always be. It's in their genes.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9083 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry, Bored, I barely looked and thought is was just another attack coming my way. You are exactly right. Please forgive me. I feel terrible. You are most certainly NOT a dumbass.
Please accept my apology. I wanted to make sure you see it.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9084 May 5, 2013
I posted this..

danger zone wrote:
Briebart link broken. Search it yourselves, if you dare. You libs are afraid of what you'll discover. The numbers aren't looking too good for the Nobel winner.

well dumbsh**, I'm not a libroach.

Before reading this........

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, Ariana Huffington is most liberal.
It's why I chose it first, dumba$$.

I'm so sorry, Bored, I barely looked and thought is was just another attack coming my way. You are exactly right. Please forgive me. I feel terrible. You are most certainly NOT a dumbass.

Sorry for the confusion.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#9085 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hazard to say that I know more about this than most. Not nearly as much as some others I know. I don't talk about it much. Let's say I've earned the right to my opinions. You might want to reevaluate your aspersions.
Then perhaps I have the right to do the same for some of the same reasons that you do.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9086 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>

I dont believe a word of this post, why should anyone believe it.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9087 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
See what I mean, OMTE, Chickenbutt, & IO hurl the insults. I've been called a "fa**ot", stupid, dumbass, crazy, wacko, uninformed, and a few other bad names, and that's just today. Bullies, they are & will always be. It's in their genes.

It's that they are black hearted sorry rascals, dont blame their parents. If their parents had known, they would have been aborted.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9088 May 5, 2013
Thanks, Bored, your're a gentleman compared to these rabid bullies.

Location hidden

#9089 May 5, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
He dont care about the marines killed under Obama, just under Bush. Being an a** kisser of Obama is his stock and trade.
Calls himself an ex-marine, ha. If he was then he was a gutless marine.
I have asked MANY times for comments from the libs in regard to those soldiers who have died under Obama's reign and how many responses so you think I've gotten? ZERO. Not one. That is why the libs are so marginalized. They just ignore what they can't defend...which is most everything these days.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9090 May 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps I have the right to do the same for some of the same reasons that you do.

You just dont understand BigDave, you have no rights in a libroach world. You're just another automaton for Obama and gubmint.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9091 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Verbal insults are what you're best at. How well we all know.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9092 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Thanks, Bored, your're a gentleman compared to these rabid bullies.

The Tea party is looking to come out with a human vaccine for Obama rabies. Possibly 2014 or 2016.

Even some of the demos may help out......

"Sunday Shows: Democrats Back Away from Obama on Benghazi, Syria"
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9093 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Add sissy boy, Fa**ot. Queers are in your jeans.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9094 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Yet, another ironic post from this poster...

Location hidden

#9095 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, Ariana Huffington is most liberal.
It's why I chose it first, dumba$$.
BORED was actually supporting you, danger zone. I posted about the HP, too. Obama and his minions LOVE the HP. Bored is a good guy.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9096 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
For Chicken and OMTE:
In case you've forgot (easy for y'all to do, it seems), I have posted here and other places (this is the main "state wide" thread, most of my post are in the Douglasville board) mostly about taxes an.....(snipped for brevity)....
Not too bad! Has some content, a bit of sincerity, a small degree of politeness is exhibited..

Not bad.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
So you bitch about people that have "stuff"...
Congrats on your kids.
Not too bad. At least there's a subject of "stuff". And a nice compliment about the kids. That was nice.

Not too bad.
Bill in Dville wrote:
BTW, Chickn and OMTE: if you don't like what I post, why don't you ignore the posts? It's really quite simple.
I ignore the vast majority of your posts. Works pretty well.
Oh yeah, Chickn gets hurt feelings when everyone ignores him, as he showed under another name...
And now, ladies and gents, HEEEEEEEE'S BACK! It didn't take long for the arrogant a$$hole to re-emerge.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how many other names this poster has you. Nor do any of the rest of us. It's been (at least) several...
And now we're back to the weird, creepy and obsessed web-stalking psycho! I knew he'd show back up.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you did...
Useless arrogant post... old habits fully established.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Ain't it the truth...
More useless arrogant posts simply bashing other posters with no content of his own!
Bill in Dville wrote:
More classy posts from OMTE:
You're a class act yourself there Bill. Not really.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Aggie is great!
And cheer-leading for his pals with no content of his own.

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you still responded.
BTW, I'm sure you DID read the post, and, probably, understood most of it. But, you'll never admit it...
Another BTW, I probably wouldn't ask you any tax related questions, you can probably figure out why.
Arrogant and A$$holish in the first degree! Penalty called!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, another ironic post from this poster...
And a typical useless post attacking somebody else with no contents of his own.

So predictable. He's a real stand-up guy. Odd behavior for a mature man. Creepy and arrogant as he11.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City of Rincon upset after Fire Chief receives ... 13 hr pepper23 2
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Apr 18 pepper23 66
pooler Apr 9 bg 1
News Pooler Council denies vapor shops' request for ... Mar '15 Schmones 1
News Tybee councilman proposes beach smoking ban Feb '15 YOU STINK 9
Review: Meadowbrook Truck Sales Jan '15 john 1
Rincon Community Yard Sale Jan '15 monarchenergy 1
More from around the web

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE