danger zone

Covington, GA

#9030 May 5, 2013
The fact is twice as many troops have died during Obama's first term as president than former President's Bush two terms. You want me to post numbers from reliable news sources, I'll be happy to. It's just NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, all your favorites, won't cover it.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9031 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Danger Zone"
Waaaaah, Waaaaah, Waaaaaah.
Another typical Right Winger with his lips glued to that government teat,
terrified we working folks will demand he pay taxes,
or that he'll have to actually fight in those wars he loves to send others to fight.
Again, that would be the millions of Obama supporters, just like Ms. Maxy, in the video.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9032 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
The fact is twice as many troops have died during Obama's first term as president than former President's Bush two terms. You want me to post numbers from reliable news sources, I'll be happy to. It's just NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, all your favorites, won't cover it.
Stupid.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9033 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
THE GREAT DEFORMATION
THE CORRUPTION OF CAPITALISM IN AMERICA
DAVID A. STOCKMAN
Read the book.
Learn what even Reagan's Republican economists has to say about Republican economic theory.
I'll wait for you to copy & paste your favorite pages. But, please, not the whole book, we know how you get carried away.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9034 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid.

You ain't said that, give me a minute, I'll find them.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9035 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
When an arsonist sets fire to an orphanage, and kids start dying;
you don't blame the fire fighter for the deaths they are unable to prevent - we blame the arsonist.

When Adam Lanza shot 20 kids in New Town, we didn't hold law enforcement for those dead children, we blamed Lanza.

When a parent feeds a family tainted food,- don't blame the doctor because she couldn't save them all, we blame the parent.

At least that's how it is on Planet Earth.

In Right Wing Wacko World - they blame Obama,(and us normal Americans) for not repairing America faster than the Right Wing Wackos screw it up.

Another example of Right Wingers hatred of personal accountability.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9036 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't said that, give me a minute, I'll find them.
Yeah but there's no help for you.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9037 May 5, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/rober...

This article is 1-1/2 years old. The numbers have increased. If you want more, I'll dig. The numbers will just drive you libs mad and you'll spew your hate, because it's what you do when you can't argue.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#9038 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
That Right Wing Wacko Battle Cry !!!
"Be afraid !"
"Be afraid !"
"Be very afraid !"
Sometimes under certain circumstances it is a wise man that knows when to be afraid of something.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9039 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>I'll wait for you to copy & paste your favorite pages. But, please, not the whole book, we know how you get carried away.
I'm so very sorry for suggesting Right Wingers read a whole, entire book. Especially one without any pictures,(well there are charts).

Maybe the illustrated comic book version will come out soon and Right Wingers will at least try to read it - ah.. never mind... we know they won't.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9040 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok that was really, really weak. I'll give you a do-over. Another chance to make a decent post. We'll just forget you wrote that one.
But if you're going to interject in the middle of a quote, would you multi-quote it? It's really easy to do and makes it read better.
I don't need a do over. It stands on its own, but thanks anyway.

Please tell me how to interject in a post. I agree it would be easier to read, but I've not gone beyond the basics on my MacBook Pro. I've noticed that my responses look somewhat different than those from a PC. Thanks.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9041 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never blamed Bush for 9-11, you keep talking about the war your leader promised to end. I asked a few posts back to research the number of troops killed since Obama won his peace prize. Remind everyone, it was just 8 months into his presidency. Go ahead, tell us, and be truthful about it.

"be truthful about it."

ha-ha-ha- ho-ho-ho -ha-ha-ha. ROFL

Io has no truthful bones in his body. He's like Obama, has noodles for bones.

Since: Jul 12

Villa Rica, GA

#9042 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What terrifies me is the thought of how many good American men fought and died to to enrich the corporate masters that Bush/Cheney bowed down to and lied for, and so that Americans could remain ignorant while they drive around in their F-150's and Suburbans and Yukons.
Our troops deserve great credit. Our leaders that sent them to Iraq deserve nothing but derision and contempt.
The brave men and women that gave so much to you so you would have the freedom to say and do the things that you do. I don't believe they would condone your progressive ways of life if they were here today.
So what vehicle do you drive? I am betting that you don't just walk everywhere. I bet you have a nice home , car and money in the bank. People gave their lives so you could have a free, better,richer, happier life.
What have you ever done for this country or your fellow Americans? Ever gone to war? Ever give up anything? You are nothing but mouth. Talk is easy, try doing the walk awhile and see how that feels.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9043 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you write a post with some CONTENT. Since the ONLY thing you've said (other than to criticize other posters) was that you don't like hearing about the Koch Brothers - why don't you write a nice little post defending them?
Take a chance - open yourself up to some criticism. Actually SAY something. Are you too cowardly to do that? Your past posts indicate that you are. Pansy-a$$ Crazy Web-Stalker.
For Chicken and OMTE:

In case you've forgot (easy for y'all to do, it seems), I have posted here and other places (this is the main "state wide" thread, most of my post are in the Douglasville board) mostly about taxes and how businesses are run, in other words, things I know about AND care about. I don't recall any decent responses to those from either of you, most likely because neither of you know much about them...

You really (both of you) should try posting about stuff you really know about and understand, rather than opining on everything under the sun. Most people don't care what you have to say, particularly when you're clueless and uneducated about those topics.

I don't have a desire to get into discussions about religion (don't care one way or the other), abortion (no one is going to change my mind, I'm not going to (try to) change the opinion of anyone else), global warming or many other subjects because they don't interest me enough to debate someone on an anonymous board.

In addition, in many instances, legit questions are posed and not responded to, because it would "defeat" your point. Mr. Chicken, you've yet to respond to the tax related questions posed to you (by someone else and me), you've done it for years. Although, that being said, I don't care what your answers would be, the questions posed to you showed that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to taxes and tax systems. Why should someone continue trying?

"Since the ONLY thing you've said (other than to criticize other posters) was that you don't like hearing about the Koch Brothers"

Obviously (even to you) that is not correct, but you probably believe it because you posted it. I've figuratively brutalized your clueless and uneducated posts about personal and corporate taxes for some time now. Frankly, I didn't know much about the Koch Brothers until you (under another name) started whining about them, you did cause me to do a little research on them...

I just find it ironic when one of you two gets real negative with another poster, yet get offended when someone does it to you. Typical liberal, libroach or libturd modus operandi...

BTW, as my friend Synergy says, this is entertainment for me, I get a laugh out of some of the posters here. Plus, I've learned a some, too.

Location hidden

#9044 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It will probaly take a lifetime to get over the damage caused by Bush. I have kids that love me. I plan on bunking with them when I get old. Ya'll kids are probaly counting the days to you die so they can have all your sh*t.
So you bitch about people that have "stuff"...

Congrats on your kids.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9045 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Danger Zone"
Waaaaah, Waaaaah, Waaaaaah.
Another typical Right Winger with his lips glued to that government teat,
terrified we working folks will demand he pay taxes,
or that he'll have to actually fight in those wars he loves to send others to fight.

You aint never drawn a honest paycheck in your life. You have lived off taxpayers all your life, you have told us many times before.

You're a rusted black kettle pot.

Location hidden

#9046 May 5, 2013
BTW, Chickn and OMTE: if you don't like what I post, why don't you ignore the posts? It's really quite simple.

I ignore the vast majority of your posts. Works pretty well.

Oh yeah, Chickn gets hurt feelings when everyone ignores him, as he showed under another name...
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9047 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so very sorry for suggesting Right Wingers read a whole, entire book. Especially one without any pictures,(well there are charts).
Maybe the illustrated comic book version will come out soon and Right Wingers will at least try to read it - ah.. never mind... we know they won't.
Just so ya know, most anything you find interesting, I wouldn't find interesting. And that's a good thing. Your insults do NOT bother me, be sure of that. You haven't spared anyone from your name calling & insults. Why should I expect special treatment?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9048 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:

He dont care about the marines killed under Obama, just under Bush. Being an a** kisser of Obama is his stock and trade.

Calls himself an ex-marine, ha. If he was then he was a gutless marine.

Location hidden

#9049 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Chicknbutt, you become very rabid when being trampled.
That's very, very obvious. Slobbering & foaming at the mouth doesn't become you. If i were you, I'd consider changing that name, your name ranks in the Top 5 worst chosen names I've ever seen in the history of the internet. With a name like yours, how do you expect to ever gain fame and recognition. Got news, it just ain't gonna happen.
You have no idea how many other names this poster has you. Nor do any of the rest of us. It's been (at least) several...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning Nov '14 tommy f 1
Councilman Ernie Stanhope caught dancing win BR... Oct '14 Jasmine M 2
Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters Oct '14 Tonya 1
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Oct '14 Jerry J 58
Christy Meyzger Sep '14 Cathy 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Lady Glock 5
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug '14 oking09 6
Rincon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rincon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rincon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 am PST