Comments
8,521 - 8,540 of 49,527 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9015
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that terrify me are the under informed voters that people like you prey upon, convincing them of the wonderful world of Progressive Rule. What terrifies me is the destruction of the greatest country in the world from the people that live within it. What terrifies me is the thought of how many good American men fought and died to keep this country free and for nothing if people such as you get your way.
That's exactly how I feel only in reverse
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9016
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAINLESS TROLL
Once again a very shallow staement from a very shallow mind. FYI Obama is not going to spend our social security,road and bridge repair money to ignorantly attack North Korea, Iran nor Syria. If you and the right wing weirdos want to, mortgage your home, put your 401 and CD's up and put together a private army and then go and knock yourselves out! I don't believe you republicans will last much longer without going more insane than you already are. F bush,laura. romney and may they stay off the TV so I won't have to throw up those nice steaks I bought with food stamps. Power To The People!
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9018
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

republicans are scattering more and more to the wind. Hell all they do is fight among themselves,but come to think of it thats the best way to keep them out.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9019
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Poptech wrote:
<quoted text>
That can only be considered a "good post" if you are completely ignorant and completely dishonest.
Well, it's obvious you didn't do well in the sciences or poli-sci, but we can tell that Dale Carnegie training really took hold.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9020
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>Once again a very shallow staement from a very shallow mind. FYI Obama is not going to spend our social security,road and bridge repair money to ignorantly attack North Korea, Iran nor Syria. If you and the right wing weirdos want to, mortgage your home, put your 401 and CD's up and put together a private army and then go and knock yourselves out! I don't believe you republicans will last much longer without going more insane than you already are. F bush,laura. romney and may they stay off the TV so I won't have to throw up those nice steaks I bought with food stamps. Power To The People!
Or you could just turn your TV off, typical liberal.

Netanyahu set Damascus on fire last night, without clearance from Obama.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9021
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>BigDummy1 is easy to handle. He's terrified the commies are coming to take him away to do unspeakable things to him.

If you really want to shut him up just yell "Duck and Cover!" and he'll be under his desk for the next 20 minutes waiting for an A-Bomb with a sickle and hammer painted on the nose to drop on his head.
That Right Wing Wacko Battle Cry !!!

"Be afraid !"

"Be afraid !"

"Be very afraid !"
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9022
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that terrify me are the under informed voters
Now just HOW might a voter become uninformed? Perhaps reading the most ridiculous, biased, untruthful and unfounded information that can be discovered on the internet might do it?

If you really are concerned about uninformed voters (and you should be!), stop being one!
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9023
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What terrifies me is the thought of how many good American men fought and died to keep this country free and for nothing if people such as you get your way.
What terrifies me is the thought of how many good American men fought and died to to enrich the corporate masters that Bush/Cheney bowed down to and lied for, and so that Americans could remain ignorant while they drive around in their F-150's and Suburbans and Yukons.

Our troops deserve great credit. Our leaders that sent them to Iraq deserve nothing but derision and contempt.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9024
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>Let's just blame the Boston attack on Obama & his DHS team. A major security failure.
How did you like those numbers? Limbs blown off, many of which were children. Carnage, blood & guts strewn everywhere, in a major American city. Can't blame Bush for that, so don't even try.
Again, Obama would not utter the word- Terrorist.
Let's be fair then and blame Bush for 09/11 - 3,000 dead Americans and it took Obama to kill bin Laden.

Let's blame Obama for the Boston Bombing - 3 dead and one suspect killed and the other in custody within days.

Sure you want to compare ?

1000 X more killed under Bush.

Suspects caught in days under Obama and never caught under Bush.

Ah heck ..... Let's compare 'em.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9025
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Same old Boring BS by same old Boring libturd.

See I can attack also.
No, actually you can't.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9026
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be fair then and blame Bush for 09/11 - 3,000 dead Americans and it took Obama to kill bin Laden.
Let's blame Obama for the Boston Bombing - 3 dead and one suspect killed and the other in custody within days.
Sure you want to compare ?
1000 X more killed under Bush.
Suspects caught in days under Obama and never caught under Bush.
Ah heck ..... Let's compare 'em.
I've never blamed Bush for 9-11, you keep talking about the war your leader promised to end. I asked a few posts back to research the number of troops killed since Obama won his peace prize. Remind everyone, it was just 8 months into his presidency. Go ahead, tell us, and be truthful about it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9027
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Poptech wrote:
<quoted text>
My website is not remotely radical, has never been proven wrong and no skeptic has ever criticized it.
In your words:

"......they resorted to an extensive censorship of my comments and eventually a site wide purge of all of them."

You should probably count that as criticism. Jus' Sayin'
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9028
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>The very last sentence, that would be Ms. Maxy in the video. Typical ghetto supporter, one of the millions who thought Obama would be their savior.
"Danger Zone"

Waaaaah, Waaaaah, Waaaaaah.

Another typical Right Winger with his lips glued to that government teat,
terrified we working folks will demand he pay taxes,
or that he'll have to actually fight in those wars he loves to send others to fight.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9029
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

THE GREAT DEFORMATION
THE CORRUPTION OF CAPITALISM IN AMERICA

DAVID A. STOCKMAN

Read the book.

Learn what even Reagan's Republican economists has to say about Republican economic theory.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9030
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

The fact is twice as many troops have died during Obama's first term as president than former President's Bush two terms. You want me to post numbers from reliable news sources, I'll be happy to. It's just NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, all your favorites, won't cover it.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9031
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Danger Zone"
Waaaaah, Waaaaah, Waaaaaah.
Another typical Right Winger with his lips glued to that government teat,
terrified we working folks will demand he pay taxes,
or that he'll have to actually fight in those wars he loves to send others to fight.
Again, that would be the millions of Obama supporters, just like Ms. Maxy, in the video.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9032
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

danger zone wrote:
The fact is twice as many troops have died during Obama's first term as president than former President's Bush two terms. You want me to post numbers from reliable news sources, I'll be happy to. It's just NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, all your favorites, won't cover it.
Stupid.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9033
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Informed Opinion wrote:
THE GREAT DEFORMATION
THE CORRUPTION OF CAPITALISM IN AMERICA
DAVID A. STOCKMAN
Read the book.
Learn what even Reagan's Republican economists has to say about Republican economic theory.
I'll wait for you to copy & paste your favorite pages. But, please, not the whole book, we know how you get carried away.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9034
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid.


You ain't said that, give me a minute, I'll find them.
Informed Opinion

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9035
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

danger zone wrote:
The fact is twice as many troops have died during Obama's first term as president than former President's Bush two terms. You want me to post numbers from reliable news sources, I'll be happy to. It's just NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, all your favorites, won't cover it.
When an arsonist sets fire to an orphanage, and kids start dying;
you don't blame the fire fighter for the deaths they are unable to prevent - we blame the arsonist.

When Adam Lanza shot 20 kids in New Town, we didn't hold law enforcement for those dead children, we blamed Lanza.

When a parent feeds a family tainted food,- don't blame the doctor because she couldn't save them all, we blame the parent.

At least that's how it is on Planet Earth.

In Right Wing Wacko World - they blame Obama,(and us normal Americans) for not repairing America faster than the Right Wing Wackos screw it up.

Another example of Right Wingers hatred of personal accountability.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rincon Discussions

Search the Rincon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
President Obama Jul 12 Lyle 1
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul 9 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun '14 antonio wiggins 2
Bloomingdale child porn suspect caught by Effin... Jun '14 David May 2
New to Area- Recommend Youth Softball Clubs for... Jun '14 Anonymous 1
Vandalism and petty crime in Pooler Jun '14 Maria 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rincon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rincon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rincon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••