Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7195 Apr 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your beef, that Obama makes use of legal deductions. I seem to recall that this is a praise-worthy attribute when others employ it. Perhaps you are upset that Obama continues to be consistent in his advocacy of increasing the taxes on the wealthy even though he is among those who will be paying more.
Obama won't pay higher taxes. YOU will. lol Your inability to employ common sense continues to rear its ugly head. Your deductive reasoning could use some work, too. Sometimes you feel like a nut....

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7196 Apr 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jefferson really say that? Why bogus quotations matter in gun debate
updated 7:49 PM EST, Fri January 11, 2013
By Nicole Saidi, CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/11/opinion/jeffers...
The Founding Fathers are frequently quoted in the gun control debate, but many of those quotations turn out to be fake.
The most popular comment on a recent story about gun control featured a purported quotation from Thomas Jefferson. More than 2,000 votes pushed it to the top.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty," reads the quotation. "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
The same quotation has been posted dozens of times in other readers' posts. Some readers worked to debunk it by mentioning Monticello.org , the Thomas Jefferson Foundation's website, which has a section devoted to "spurious" quotations that have been attributed to the third president of the United States. The website lists several variations of the quotation, featured on two pages, and says staff "have not found any evidence that Thomas Jefferson said or wrote" those words....
==========
Strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms (Quotation)
http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/stro...
Quotation: "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
Variations: None known.
Sources consulted:
Papers of Thomas Jefferson Digital Edition
Thomas Jefferson: Papers and Thomas Jefferson: Biographies collections in Hathi Trust Digital Library
Thomas Jefferson Retirement Papers
Earliest known appearance in print: 1989[1]
Other attributions: None known.
Status: This quotation has not been found in any of the writings of Thomas Jefferson. It is often seen preceded by the sentence, "No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms," which is from Jefferson's draft of the Virginia Constitution.
The most important thing is that Obama got his a$$ handed to him yesterday in regard to gun control. He trotted out those grieving parents(politicized them) and STILL lost. He is really MAD. His narcissistic personality took a beating. ALL he cares about is being worshipped. You libs are too gullible to realize it. He was mad about being told NO. Did he fly the parents of those lost in Benghazi on Air Force One, trot them before the cameras and show compassion? NO! Why? Because HE screwed up and he wanted it brushed under the rug. He is pure EVIL.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7197 Apr 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad that your reading comprehension continues to slip away, such an embarassment when the orignal post clearly states the source of the data. You can't refute the data so you continue to attack the publication making the report. So predictable.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
"According to a new report by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse,"
http://trac.syr.edu/tracirs/newfindings/curre...
How sad that you embarrass yourself. When you defended Obama's tax percentage, you blew any cred you MIGHT have had.

Keep on wasting your time. It's amusing.
domino

Talladega, AL

#7198 Apr 18, 2013
My Thomas Jefferson quotes are coming directly out of a book 100% approved by the Jefferson Foundarion.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#7199 Apr 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that your entire premise falls apart because no one is advocating for communism on these pages. Perhaps you can point to some specific posts that call for the disarming of American Citizens. Or maybe calling people you don't agree with communists sounds more "adult" then calling them poo-poo heads.
Just what planet do you live on? Just because you deny the facts, stick your head in the sand, or are just too stupid to understand what all these people have been posting shows me that you are one or all of the above. Can't you understand what you read or hear? Maybe you can't, but I can. It is a pretty clear case of either you support the communist cause and its ideas or you don't. If you don't know what you are reading, then go to the U.S. Communist Party web site, and you will read all the same trash and some of it is word for word that is being written on this forum.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7200 Apr 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad that your reading comprehension continues to slip away, such an embarassment when the orignal post clearly states the source of the data. You can't refute the data so you continue to attack the publication making the report. So predictable.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
"According to a new report by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse,"
http://trac.syr.edu/tracirs/newfindings/curre...
BTW, it seems you haven't been keeping up with the changes Obamacare is going to enforce. Check back with the IRS in 2014. YOU'LL be REALLY impressed.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#7201 Apr 18, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your beef, that Obama makes use of legal deductions. I seem to recall that this is a praise-worthy attribute when others employ it. Perhaps you are upset that Obama continues to be consistent in his advocacy of increasing the taxes on the wealthy even though he is among those who will be paying more.
Funny thing is when a Republican, a conservative, or a member of the Tea Party uses legal deductions he is being stingy, greedy, and uncaring and should give a much larger sum of his or her money to the government for wealth redistribution. Obama uses tax deductions and it is the Godly thing to do. I see nothing wrong with anyone taking the legal deductions that they can legally use. You praise Obama for doing it. Yet when it was Romney, it was the wrong unethical thing to do. Any other wealthy person is taken to task for having money and using legal deductions but not Obama.
Take your blinders off!

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#7202 Apr 18, 2013
Since some people might think I am making up things here is a web site for the Communist Party. Read all the B.S. propaganda.
http://www.cpusa.org/faq/

Check this site out if you can stomach it.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/communist-party-us...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7203 Apr 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is when a Republican, a conservative, or a member of the Tea Party uses legal deductions he is being stingy, greedy, and uncaring and should give a much larger sum of his or her money to the government for wealth redistribution. Obama uses tax deductions and it is the Godly thing to do. I see nothing wrong with anyone taking the legal deductions that they can legally use. You praise Obama for doing it. Yet when it was Romney, it was the wrong unethical thing to do. Any other wealthy person is taken to task for having money and using legal deductions but not Obama.
Take your blinders off!
The Obamabots have become marginalized except for their undying worship of the Great Hypocrite. If they weren't so rabid, I would feel sorry for them.

Wonder why Chickenbutt hasn't weighed in on Obama only paying 18% tax rate? He must be wasting his time trying to find posts that I DIDN'T write. You KNOW how the libs insist on being RIGHT. He never apologized. Disappointing.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7204 Apr 18, 2013
domino wrote:
My Thomas Jefferson quotes are coming directly out of a book 100% approved by the Jefferson Foundarion.
Libs don't acknowledge facts. It doesn't support their liberal socialist commie agenda.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7205 Apr 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is when a Republican, a conservative, or a member of the Tea Party uses legal deductions he is being stingy, greedy, and uncaring and should give a much larger sum of his or her money to the government for wealth redistribution. Obama uses tax deductions and it is the Godly thing to do. I see nothing wrong with anyone taking the legal deductions that they can legally use. You praise Obama for doing it. Yet when it was Romney, it was the wrong unethical thing to do. Any other wealthy person is taken to task for having money and using legal deductions but not Obama.
Take your blinders off!
+1 Good point...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7206 Apr 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obamabots have become marginalized except for their undying worship of the Great Hypocrite. If they weren't so rabid, I would feel sorry for them.
Wonder why Chickenbutt hasn't weighed in on Obama only paying 18% tax rate? He must be wasting his time trying to find posts that I DIDN'T write. You KNOW how the libs insist on being RIGHT. He never apologized. Disappointing.
The nugget boy is baffled, trying to figure out how the 18% is calculated. You know, gross income, adjusted gross income, taxable income, deductions, all the stuff that wouldn't be in "his plan"...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7207 Apr 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs don't acknowledge facts. It doesn't support their liberal socialist commie agenda.
Yep, why confuse someone with facts when you can befuddle the clueless and uneducated with bull squeeze?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#7208 Apr 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obamabots have become marginalized except for their undying worship of the Great Hypocrite. If they weren't so rabid, I would feel sorry for them.
Wonder why Chickenbutt hasn't weighed in on Obama only paying 18% tax rate? He must be wasting his time trying to find posts that I DIDN'T write. You KNOW how the libs insist on being RIGHT. He never apologized. Disappointing.
Like I previously said it is o.k. for Obama but terrible for anyone else to do.
Btw it may have been me that said some of the things that ChickenButt said you said. I don't remember now. I will stand by every word that I have ever written and I don't give a damn who likes or dislikes it. I have my point of view and it does give some people an uneasy feeling. You don't have to be a crystal ball reader to see what is going on in this country and what the consequences are going to be.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#7209 Apr 18, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
The nugget boy is baffled, trying to figure out how the 18% is calculated. You know, gross income, adjusted gross income, taxable income, deductions, all the stuff that wouldn't be in "his plan"...
I bet Obama and the news media is sorry that that story ever was put out for our consumption.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7210 Apr 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Obama and the news media is sorry that that story ever was put out for our consumption.
Obama is too narcissistic to CARE. He is ABOVE his minions. He has made fools of them.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#7211 Apr 18, 2013
Deleted one of those "THAT" in above post.
Also does anyone think that the huge explosion in Texas could have been a terrorist act? It is possible, and if it was, will it ever be admitted as such? Will the company accept the blame even if they know that it was a terrorist that caused it? Will we ever really know the truth?
Bored

Branson, MO

#7212 Apr 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad that you embarrass yourself. When you defended Obama's tax percentage, you blew any cred you MIGHT have had.
Keep on wasting your time. It's amusing.
You've got that poster figured out. A left wing nut.
Columbus Natve

Oklahoma City, OK

#7213 Apr 18, 2013
Ysright-wingers are truly losing it. Now I never agreed with democrats about Gun-Control,which as I predicted would not pass, and gays being able to marry, but I sure won't go republican because of these disagreements. Once again republicans are like jello in your hands, try to put the squeeze on them with solid questions and they go right thru your fingers. They still think they can persuade independents to go along with their madness. We did that in 2000 and 2004 and look what horrible destruction they caused to our country. It will be funny watching them on this forum over the next 4 years or more blow their fuses, throw a rod, bust their head gaskets!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7214 Apr 18, 2013
Columbus Natve wrote:
Ysright-wingers are truly losing it. Now I never agreed with democrats about Gun-Control,which as I predicted would not pass, and gays being able to marry, but I sure won't go republican because of these disagreements. Once again republicans are like jello in your hands, try to put the squeeze on them with solid questions and they go right thru your fingers. They still think they can persuade independents to go along with their madness. We did that in 2000 and 2004 and look what horrible destruction they caused to our country. It will be funny watching them on this forum over the next 4 years or more blow their fuses, throw a rod, bust their head gaskets!
Troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vox Populi: - People want to know who is commit... May '17 Pooler Resident 1
Pooler Parkway Dental. Pooler, GA Apr '17 PoolerParkwayDent... 1
Live Bait Vending Machine Apr '17 Denise 2
Hank Thompson-------why Apr '17 Denise 1
News Vox Populi: - Everybody that lives on my street... Apr '17 Spotted Girl 1
Beware of Pedophiles wearing robes (Mar '16) Apr '17 Shaquela Lambrose 5
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Mar '17 Taft Turner 81

Rincon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rincon Mortgages