Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Rincon Forum

Comments (Page 297)

Showing posts 5,921 - 5,940 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to add in the EXTRA $700 billion unaccounted funds for Hurricane Katrina. Who's responsible for that? I don't care what anybody says about Obama.. I'm an independent voter ... but the Bush-Cheney administration left one helluva mess. The smart ones are very, very aware... that both parties dream about each other failing. Neither party wants the other to succeed. The division has the US in a death spiral. As they say, no outside force will bring America down. The division amongst us is doing a speedy job. Those evil, immoral monsters on Capitol Hill should be tossed into the very oceans they've allowed poisoned. Quite frankly, I'm sick of both parties & Capitol Hill. We're toast people, past the point of no return. It's too late. If there is even partial recovery... we wont see it for a loooooong time. IO, is not a crazy man....nor a troll... you simply disagree with him and automatically despise him.
Your opinion of IO is YOUR opinion. I have MINE. We ALL have them. Where have I posted that I DESPISE him? YOUR words.
Glorya

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to add in the EXTRA $700 billion unaccounted funds for Hurricane Katrina. Who's responsible for that? I don't care what anybody says about Obama.. I'm an independent voter ... but the Bush-Cheney administration left one helluva mess. The smart ones are very, very aware... that both parties dream about each other failing. Neither party wants the other to succeed. The division has the US in a death spiral. As they say, no outside force will bring America down. The division amongst us is doing a speedy job. Those evil, immoral monsters on Capitol Hill should be tossed into the very oceans they've allowed poisoned. Quite frankly, I'm sick of both parties & Capitol Hill. We're toast people, past the point of no return. It's too late. If there is even partial recovery... we wont see it for a loooooong time. IO, is not a crazy man....nor a troll... you simply disagree with him and automatically despise him.
The sum unaccounted for is actually... 700 million out of the 1 billion given. I stand corrected. Billion/Trillion... it's all a waste anyway, Biden spends $500,000 on one night in Paris. Good grief, such a waste, well I guess, it is just printed paper. Wake up, America... Capitol Hill just doesn't care anymore. Now, Biden's out in the world pushing NWO, because Washington knows there is no quick fix. None. Not a plan. No answers. Period.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
@Informed opinion
Jesus was crucified for the crime of blasphemy. He declared He was God and the religious leaders were horrified because they would not listen to the truth of His message. Do not dare try to make it political.
Thank you SO much for posting this TRUTH.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Wingers have always used aggressive unsupported accusations to distract from their inability to intellectually defend their positions, and intimidate those who threaten their favored class- usually it works well for them,
but today,
Right Wingers, like black powder muskets, are simply noisy, obsolete, inaccurate, and (once they shoot their vitriolic load), harmless.
In Biblical times Right Wingers were called Pharisees, and Jesus challenged them to confront their selfishness and greed. You might remember what they did to that Liberal troublemaker.
In America were called "Robber Barons" and ruled until Teddy Roosevelt defected from the ruling class, and busted up their monopolies and spent billions improving life for the working class.
In the 30s and 40s Franklin Roosevelt rescued capitalism by forcing regulations that slowed the accumulation of wealth by the ruling class, and created decent lives for the working Americans.
In the 80s, Reagan started the return of the Pharisee/Right Wing elite economic to power, the corruption of the churches, and the subservience of middle class America to corporate profits. Think of the lunacy of 401Ks replacing pensions as a clear example - Wall Street makes billions, pension expenses go away exploding profits, and Americans lose their retirements.
Clinton and Obama won because the Right Wings' policies have to fail - they always have - and always will - so adds virulent Right Winger ascends to power, but Clinton signed - NAFTA and was richly rewarded. Obama continued Bush policies and challenged liberals to "make him" do the correct things. We haven't.
The battle between the "Haves" and the rest of society has always raged, and always will rage, as the "Haves" create imaginary and fraudulent arguments to justify their own wealth in the presence of other's poverty, and to maintain a system their continues to make them richer, and everyone else poorer.
America's Right Wing now worships money over all other things.
That's why no matter have immoral your conduct has been, and no matter the devastation caused by your policies, as long as you support more tax cuts for the rich, deregulating businesses even more, and love corporate welfare, the financial elites will finance your campaign and your "after-office" life.
Ah... here's the French Toast - the opiate of the masses.
TROLL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cracking me up today!
I know and you are cracking me up, too. I'm serious, though, about this. Will you share your tax proposal? Unlike some of the posts on here, I DO read yours!
Glorya

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm done. It's off my chest. Now we'll sit tight and listen for the war drums. We hear them now, they may get louder. With Russia, China, NK, Japan, and the US involved, we may feel the earth shake, rattle, and roll. I'm praying not. But even madman, Castro says this is the most dangerous situation all of mankind as ever seen since the Cuban missile crisis. He may be mad, but, I agree. Let's just hope our defense missile systems are operating and can easily strike targets the FIRST time. Russia surely has been practicing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Doo wrote:
Obama = the winner
GOPeers = the losers
Plain and simple mathmatics friends.
Crying wont help you.
Bashing Obama wont help you.
Bashing me wont help you.
Need to learn to like the elected President!
We ALL are the losers. You just haven't figured that out, yet, for some reason. It's right in front of you. You are convinced you are/will be immune. Sheesh....
Glorya

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion of IO is YOUR opinion. I have MINE. We ALL have them. Where have I posted that I DESPISE him? YOUR words.
I don't recall naming names. You're exactly right, we all form opinions. It's ashame we all don't think alike, but that's never been my cup of tea. I like you Synergy. I like you very much, you make me laugh. I enjoy laughter, it's good for the soul.
Don't take it personally.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Glorya wrote:
I'm done. It's off my chest. Now we'll sit tight and listen for the war drums. We hear them now, they may get louder. With Russia, China, NK, Japan, and the US involved, we may feel the earth shake, rattle, and roll. I'm praying not. But even madman, Castro says this is the most dangerous situation all of mankind as ever seen since the Cuban missile crisis. He may be mad, but, I agree. Let's just hope our defense missile systems are operating and can easily strike targets the FIRST time. Russia surely has been practicing.

"Russia and China are making deep investments in modernizing their nuclear arsenal. We are not. In fact, we cannot. The United States closed the pit production facility for the environmentally dangerous business of mass manufacturing warheads. It would cost hundreds of billions of dollars to restart that complex.

Other nations can cut or ramp up. We can only cut.

Congress is beginning to wake up. One of the biggest dangers is the Obama administration’s dismissal of a threat from China, a space-faring country that rejects arms-control negotiations that would lead to inspection of its forces. Amid reports that China may be hiding a vast nuclear arsenal in 3,000-miles of tunnel, the U.S. House Armed Services Committee’s 2013 defense authorization bill requires the Pentagon to conduct competing analyses on what the PRC might be hiding in what is often called the “Underground Great Wall of China."
Glorya

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Synergy is passionate in her beliefs, not a darn thing wrong with that. We believe what we believe, nothing will change our minds. That's the great part of being American, at least we still have the freedom to argue, bicker and spew our beliefs onto these pages. I certainly hope we never lose freedom of speech and the right to protest.
Truthchicn

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is mathmatics?
Need to learn to spell b4 u post!
you are a spewing geyser of irony! We should call you old faithful...
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a dumb case Doo-doo.
Well thank you very much!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Castro wouldn't lie! The sky is falling...run for your lives. Ha Ha Ha! To not listen to our elected President and call him a liar all the time and one time Castro makes a dumb comment...you believe it. How funny can one person be?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
<quoted text> I don't recall naming names. You're exactly right, we all form opinions. It's ashame we all don't think alike, but that's never been my cup of tea. I like you Synergy. I like you very much, you make me laugh. I enjoy laughter, it's good for the soul.
Don't take it personally.
Fair enough, Glorya. I enjoy the volley with those who don't share my views. It's all in fun for me. I hope it is for others as well. We're all in here "fighting" the good fight, as it were. lol
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
Synergy is passionate in her beliefs, not a darn thing wrong with that. We believe what we believe, nothing will change our minds. That's the great part of being American, at least we still have the freedom to argue, bicker and spew our beliefs onto these pages. I certainly hope we never lose freedom of speech and the right to protest.
Yeah...you would probabaly explode. Still can't change Obama getting elected by the majority of people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Glorya wrote:
+1 I've thought many times if we were to meet, we would probably like each other. Although many of us don't share the same political views, I think that has little to do with the type of people we truly are.

Although this will sound goofy, I was thinking last weekend after seeing the movie, "Olympus Has Falllen", if someone or some group treated my president like that, I would be incensed! I would be wanting us to do whatever we could to save him and those with him. Now! Those who read my posts KNOW that Obama is NOT my favorite person, BUT if that were to happen to him, BRING OUT THE HEAVY ARTILLERY!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Castro wouldn't lie! The sky is falling...run for your lives. Ha Ha Ha! To not listen to our elected President and call him a liar all the time and one time Castro makes a dumb comment...you believe it. How funny can one person be?
Sooooooo, you don't think we should be paying attention to what our adversaries are doing/threatening to do? Just trying to determine if your brainwashing is skin deep or bone deep.
Glorya

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was MIA during Benghazi. Obama has spent the past two weekends on the links, instead of locking himself into a briefing room, learning, strategizing, doing a bit of pre-planning during these stressful, tense times. So no, I don't trust Obama, have never trusted Obama and most likely will NEVER teust him. Doo, has an opinion, too, as dull & ignornant as it is, he has the right to spew his wacko beliefs, too. DooMan or Jethro, what did we decide? I vote Jethro.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

wow, doo-doo had 3 posts in a row without typos.

It can be done! Proof b4 u post!
Glorya

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 I've thought many times if we were to meet, we would probably like each other. Although many of us don't share the same political views, I think that has little to do with the type of people we truly are.
Although this will sound goofy, I was thinking last weekend after seeing the movie, "Olympus Has Falllen", if someone or some group treated my president like that, I would be incensed! I would be wanting us to do whatever we could to save him and those with him. Now! Those who read my posts KNOW that Obama is NOT my favorite person, BUT if that were to happen to him, BRING OUT THE HEAVY ARTILLERY!!!!!!!!
I haven't seen the movie, but if it's about the White House and our President and his family being attacked, I so agree. What American would ever want to see them harmed. Not me, NEVER.
I may not be crazy about him, but I wish NO harm upon him/his family. Take the bast*rds out, who would even try.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,921 - 5,940 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rincon Discussions

Search the Rincon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Apr 15 Anonymous 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Auto glass service in rincon Apr 9 ex customer 2
Rincon man arrested after exposing himself to c... (Apr '12) Apr 9 Frank 2
Pedifile in westwood Apr 9 andiefelterbush 2
Ehics in 1st District Politics Apr 2 BobbyTom 1
Brandon glover Mar '14 sexy j 1
•••

Flood Warning for Effingham County was issued at April 17 at 10:09PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Rincon Dating

more search filters