Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Rincon Forum

Comments (Page 249)

Showing posts 4,961 - 4,980 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, if only we'd been smart enough to elect another Bush.
Nothing like a Right Winger;
- who doubles the debt;
- turns the budget surplus he inherited into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit;
- starts three wars;
- hides the $2 Trillion Dollar current cost of his wars "off budge;
- destroys the economy so badly he leaves the greatest recession since the Great Depression in his wake;
- leaves unemployment over 10% in his wake;
- leaves a banking disaster if epic proportion in his wake;
Yep, why wouldn't anyone want to repeat that Right Wing performance ?
Well, maybe it's because they are smart.
Yeah. Let the left wingers put Obama in AND AGAIN. Pure genius. Yeah. That'll fix it. Just can't beat the brain power of the left wingers. BTW, the budget surplus that Bush supposedly inherited was PROJECTED. You lefties just never quit singing that old song.
Where is our budget since he has been in office????
What has Obama done for the debt?(Can't believe you even went there.)
This is a waste of time with a left wing paralized brain such as yours. Your post is just Obama-aid crap. He has you right where he wants you. Perhaps he'll invite you on his next trip. You are financing it. Why not? Sheesh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
- who doubles the debt;
- turns the budget surplus he inherited into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit;
- starts three wars;
- destroys the economy so badly he leaves the greatest recession since the Great Depression in his wake;
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/03/29/b ...
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
Please, do tell, just what criminal acts did George and Laura Bush commit?

Funny how when Bush was running, the news media was searching everywhere for some proof Bush had used cocaine at some point in his life. Obama wrote in his "biography" that he used marijuana and cocaine and the news media......yawn.

And while you're at it, please define "emotionalest" for us.
Bush is a war criminal who authorized the kidnapping, torture, and murder of citizens of other sovereign nations and American citizens. He has authorized the bombing and killing of civilians in other sovereign countries which those countries continually protest, but they are unable to stop, because we are the biggest bully on the block.

He not only admits it, he and his co-conspirators are proud of it.

American agents acting for our government have been indicted for their crimes in other countries and arrest warrants have been issued.

But, just as Communist Russia and China are too powerful to have their war criminals brought to justice, we pay Trillions of Dollars a year to keep a War Department big enough to prevent other countries from bringing home to justice.

If he had been president of Argentina of Panama, he'd be in jail now.

Unfortunately, Obama should be his cell mate.

When you spend more on making War than the rest of the world combined,
and
show you don't hesitate to illegally bomb, invade, and occupy other sovereign countries at will,

Your leaders can be war criminals with impunity.
Clue

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
- who doubles the debt;
- starts three wars;
You are fighting a pointless battle. This is Ga. so you are outnumbered by people that refuse to analyze the past and learn from it. They refuse to see that everything has a ripple effect and the decline we are experiencing today is the direct result of Bush's fleecing of America. You will never get them to see the light. So why try. You will only be accused for something that they are guilty of; which is stuck past. They lack the ability to change, because they are scared of change. Why would you want things to change; if you profited from that type of government? You wouldn't as they don't and will never.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Clue wrote:
<quoted text>They lack the ability to change, because they are scared of change. Why would you want things to change; if you profited from that type of government? You wouldn't as they don't and will never.
I'm all for change, 180 degrees of change.
Clue

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for change, 180 degrees of change.
I can tell by your ID what your idea of change would mean. You'd take us back to the good ole days. Right? Master Lee.
Bored

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody noticed that you didn't dispute any of the facts.
Just another Right Winger unable to handle the truth, forced to attack the messenger because the message is unassailable.
By the way, the Inquisition called - they want you to return their mindset.
Boring
You've been disputed so often and so completely it's become boring as are your numerous posts
Clue

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring
You've been disputed so often and so completely it's become boring as are your numerous posts
It obviously isn't to him. Why do you take it upon yourself to do nothing, but take shots at him? Does it make you feel better to make someone elses life a little darker? I could see if you had something to add other than insult, but you don't; so why say anything?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Clue wrote:
<quoted text>You are fighting a pointless battle. This is Ga. so you are outnumbered by people that refuse to analyze the past and learn from it. They refuse to see that everything has a ripple effect and the decline we are experiencing today is the direct result of Bush's fleecing of America. You will never get them to see the light. So why try. You will only be accused for something that they are guilty of; which is stuck past. They lack the ability to change, because they are scared of change. Why would you want things to change; if you profited from that type of government? You wouldn't as they don't and will never.
Oooh, yeah. YOU have it all figured out, huh? It's ALL Bush's fault. Yadda yadda yadda ,left wing controlled mind crap, yadda yadda yadda. It's so amusing how you libs think YOU are ALWAYS correct about what is going on in this country. You sound ridiculous. Obama has it made. He can screw up royally and he has someone else to ALWAYS blame AND his minions are waiting in the wings saying, "Yes, Messiah. You are right! NONE of this is your fault. YOU are not screwing US. YOU promised to help US, although you HAVEN'T. Although you lied to us over and over, it's ALL Bush's fault".
Yep! Pure genius.
Bored

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Clue wrote:
<quoted text>It obviously isn't to him. Why do you take it upon yourself to do nothing, but take shots at him? Does it make you feel better to make someone elses life a little darker? I could see if you had something to add other than insult, but you don't; so why say anything?
Boring.
Clue

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, yeah. YOU have it all figured out, huh? It's ALL Bush's fault. Yadda yadda yadda ,left wing controlled mind crap, yadda yadda yadda. It's so amusing how you libs think YOU are ALWAYS correct about what is going on in this country. You sound ridiculous. Obama has it made. He can screw up royally and he has someone else to ALWAYS blame AND his minions are waiting in the wings saying, "Yes, Messiah. You are right! NONE of this is your fault. YOU are not screwing US. YOU promised to help US, although you HAVEN'T. Although you lied to us over and over, it's ALL Bush's fault".
Yep! Pure genius.
He'd have no one to blame if it weren't true. You have no clue how I feel. I blame Bush for the deaths of thousands of americans and the collapse of the economy. I blame Obama for adding to it by gridlocking Washington with Obamacare. You are what's wrong with the republican party. You think that the average american is dumb and will fall in line with anyone that tells them what they want to hear. When in most cases the average american is not dumb and know when they are getting lied to. You only have a couple of options when you vote; so it usually comes down to which lies are the lesser evil.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Clue wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell by your ID what your idea of change would mean. You'd take us back to the good ole days. Right? Master Lee.
What's wrong with my ID, and what do you mean by the good ole days?
Clue

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring.
I'm sure that's what you said to your teacher when you were in school also. That would explain your inability to add anything of value to any debate or conversation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Clue wrote:
<quoted text>He'd have no one to blame if it weren't true. You have no clue how I feel. I blame Bush for the deaths of thousands of americans and the collapse of the economy. I blame Obama for adding to it by gridlocking Washington with Obamacare. You are what's wrong with the republican party. You think that the average american is dumb and will fall in line with anyone that tells them what they want to hear. When in most cases the average american is not dumb and know when they are getting lied to. You only have a couple of options when you vote; so it usually comes down to which lies are the lesser evil.
I'M what's wrong with the Republican party???? I DO think that we have a LOT of uninformed voters and if YOU haven't determined that, YOU are what's wrong with this country period. I DO think the majority of Obama supporters are absolutely clueless about what he represents. Those who do know, are enemies of this country and the freedom we enjoy.
Proof of the uninformed electorate? They reelected the biggest liar of all!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Clue wrote:
<quoted text>He'd have no one to blame if it weren't true. You have no clue how I feel. I blame Bush for the deaths of thousands of americans and the collapse of the economy. I blame Obama for adding to it by gridlocking Washington with Obamacare. You are what's wrong with the republican party. You think that the average american is dumb and will fall in line with anyone that tells them what they want to hear. When in most cases the average american is not dumb and know when they are getting lied to. You only have a couple of options when you vote; so it usually comes down to which lies are the lesser evil.
BTW, your first sentence totally negates the rest of your post. Don't even know why I BOTHERED with you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Clue wrote:
We still have soldiers dying over there. Whom do you blame for that?
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Let's all of we non-republicans allow these republican idiots to capitalize this one topix forum. They all need to cling to some imagined wet log in a whirling river like rats. So I will move to other topix with more intelligent folks and truly enjoy the great work( other than gun control or gay marriages) that are the only thing I disagree with Obama. This man inherited a nightmare and I believe he is doing a hella a lot better job than Count Dracula romney and his bitten wife could ever do! So now you repubs continue to stew and whine and it makes my day so much better to hear angry F-ing republicans.
domino

Mableton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
We still have soldiers dying over there. Whom do you blame for that?
AMEN!!!
Clue

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M what's wrong with the Republican party???? I DO think that we have a LOT of uninformed voters and if YOU haven't determined that, YOU are what's wrong with this country period. I DO think the majority of Obama supporters are absolutely clueless about what he represents. Those who do know, are enemies of this country and the freedom we enjoy.
Proof of the uninformed electorate? They reelected the biggest liar of all!
I disagree. I believe people voted with what they thought was their best judgement when they voted for Bush the second time. I think sight of our best judgement was blurred by anger that someone would dare attack us on our own soil. The haze of rage has somewhat lifted and now we are paying for it and looking to blame someone for our mistakes that we as a country made together. I admire Obama for his courage to stand on that stage the night he was elected the first time. I believe that this country is more or less controlled by a select few and Obama was placed in the White House the first time as a patsy to make it appear that a black man wasn't capable of running a country. I think he was elected by the people the second time and no amount of money could stop it. I honestly thought Romney had a better business plan to balance the checkbook, but my heart and admiration was with Obama. I voted with my mind when I voted for Bush the second time and I was wrong. I voted with heart when I voted for Obama the second time, because something just didn't feel right about Romney. I'm not ignorant and I still feel I made the right decisions.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for providing such a fact based argument.
Those damn liberals keep posting overwhelming and numerous facts demonstrating the Right Wingers always create economic devastation, double and triple the national debt, and create huge deficits.
Thank goodness you didn't just avoid all the facts demonstrating that in modern history only democrats have balanced the budget.
Oh, wait .....
I guess that's actually all you did.
It's too bad but these republicans have rabies. You see they have been bitten by the reagan BS and still believe cheney did'nt lie about weapons of mass destruction. On the positive side Obama is moving the economy to where all of we non-wealthy can have a little more piece of the pie. There is no help for hardcore repubs but it does make me happy to see them soooo upset!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,961 - 4,980 of39,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rincon Discussions

Search the Rincon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Apr 15 Anonymous 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Auto glass service in rincon Apr 9 ex customer 2
Rincon man arrested after exposing himself to c... (Apr '12) Apr 9 Frank 2
Pedifile in westwood Apr 9 andiefelterbush 2
Ehics in 1st District Politics Apr 2 BobbyTom 1
Brandon glover Mar '14 sexy j 1
•••

Flood Warning for Effingham County was issued at April 17 at 10:09PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rincon Jobs