Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5393 Mar 30, 2013
domino wrote:
Informed Opinion is totally delusional.
Nobody noticed that you didn't dispute any of the facts.

Just another Right Winger unable to handle the truth, forced to attack the messenger because the message is unassailable.

By the way, the Inquisition called - they want you to return their mindset.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5394 Mar 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol And you left wingers are just paragons of virtue and truth, huh? What a laugh fest!

You left wingers have no cred because you are so brainwashed by the Obama machine. You refuse to even CONSIDER that you have made a HUGE mistake.

So! Your post can't be said about you exteme left wingers, huh??? See how ridiculous you sound?.
Yep, if only we'd been smart enough to elect another Bush.

Nothing like a Right Winger;
- who doubles the debt;
- turns the budget surplus he inherited into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit;
- starts three wars;
- hides the $2 Trillion Dollar current cost of his wars "off budge;
- destroys the economy so badly he leaves the greatest recession since the Great Depression in his wake;
- leaves unemployment over 10% in his wake;
- leaves a banking disaster if epic proportion in his wake;

Yep, why wouldn't anyone want to repeat that Right Wing performance ?

Well, maybe it's because they are smart.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5395 Mar 30, 2013
Another Informed Opinion wrote:
Obama is a failure as a president. He could have be great. He could have been mediocre.
He has failed at everything if he has tried to help the American people.
His one crown jewel, ObamaCare, is a bloated, inefficient money pit that lowers our quality of healthcare while raising costs across the board.
His path is the path to economic ruin, it is plain to see, just open your eyes and lose the partisanship. We all know that's not going to happen.
Obama has failed if he is trying to help this country, if the conservatives are right, and he purposely is hurting America to further his personal social and economic beliefs, then I suppose he's been pretty successful.
Yep, let's compare:

Obama's economic record based on what he inherited and where we are now,
with
what Bush inherited and the economic, military, and foreign relations disasters he left in his wake.

Why who wouldn't want the Right Wing records of:
- Bush turning a budget surplus into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit;
- Bush doubling the national debt;
- Bush starting and leaving us with over $2 Trillion Dollars in unfunded "off budget" debt for their war;
- Bush leaving us with the Greatest Recession since the 30's;
- Bush leaving us with a completely decimated banking system, high unemployment, and lowered revenues;

Yep, let's elect another Right Winger, and prove we Americans are just incapable of learning from experience.

That would really prove there is no intelligent life left on Earth.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5396 Mar 30, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>You have given all of us an excellent profile of a low information, Obama supporter and voter. It is somewhat scary but, yet humorous to think there are acutally people like you in our midst.
Thanks for providing such a fact based argument.

Those damn liberals keep posting overwhelming and numerous facts demonstrating the Right Wingers always create economic devastation, double and triple the national debt, and create huge deficits.

Thank goodness you didn't just avoid all the facts demonstrating that in modern history only democrats have balanced the budget.

Oh, wait .....

I guess that's actually all you did.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5397 Mar 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, if only we'd been smart enough to elect another Bush.
Nothing like a Right Winger;
- who doubles the debt;
- turns the budget surplus he inherited into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit;
- starts three wars;
- hides the $2 Trillion Dollar current cost of his wars "off budge;
- destroys the economy so badly he leaves the greatest recession since the Great Depression in his wake;
- leaves unemployment over 10% in his wake;
- leaves a banking disaster if epic proportion in his wake;
Yep, why wouldn't anyone want to repeat that Right Wing performance ?
Well, maybe it's because they are smart.
Yeah. Let the left wingers put Obama in AND AGAIN. Pure genius. Yeah. That'll fix it. Just can't beat the brain power of the left wingers. BTW, the budget surplus that Bush supposedly inherited was PROJECTED. You lefties just never quit singing that old song.
Where is our budget since he has been in office????
What has Obama done for the debt?(Can't believe you even went there.)
This is a waste of time with a left wing paralized brain such as yours. Your post is just Obama-aid crap. He has you right where he wants you. Perhaps he'll invite you on his next trip. You are financing it. Why not? Sheesh.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5398 Mar 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, if only we'd been smart enough to elect another Bush.
Nothing like a Right Winger;
- who doubles the debt;
- turns the budget surplus he inherited into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit;
- starts three wars;
- hides the $2 Trillion Dollar current cost of his wars "off budge;
- destroys the economy so badly he leaves the greatest recession since the Great Depression in his wake;
- leaves unemployment over 10% in his wake;
- leaves a banking disaster if epic proportion in his wake;
Yep, why wouldn't anyone want to repeat that Right Wing performance ?
Well, maybe it's because they are smart.
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/03/29/b ...
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5399 Mar 30, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Please, do tell, just what criminal acts did George and Laura Bush commit?

Funny how when Bush was running, the news media was searching everywhere for some proof Bush had used cocaine at some point in his life. Obama wrote in his "biography" that he used marijuana and cocaine and the news media......yawn.

And while you're at it, please define "emotionalest" for us.
Bush is a war criminal who authorized the kidnapping, torture, and murder of citizens of other sovereign nations and American citizens. He has authorized the bombing and killing of civilians in other sovereign countries which those countries continually protest, but they are unable to stop, because we are the biggest bully on the block.

He not only admits it, he and his co-conspirators are proud of it.

American agents acting for our government have been indicted for their crimes in other countries and arrest warrants have been issued.

But, just as Communist Russia and China are too powerful to have their war criminals brought to justice, we pay Trillions of Dollars a year to keep a War Department big enough to prevent other countries from bringing home to justice.

If he had been president of Argentina of Panama, he'd be in jail now.

Unfortunately, Obama should be his cell mate.

When you spend more on making War than the rest of the world combined,
and
show you don't hesitate to illegally bomb, invade, and occupy other sovereign countries at will,

Your leaders can be war criminals with impunity.
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5400 Mar 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, if only we'd been smart enough to elect another Bush.
Nothing like a Right Winger;
- who doubles the debt;
- turns the budget surplus he inherited into a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit;
- starts three wars;
- hides the $2 Trillion Dollar current cost of his wars "off budge;
- destroys the economy so badly he leaves the greatest recession since the Great Depression in his wake;
- leaves unemployment over 10% in his wake;
- leaves a banking disaster if epic proportion in his wake;
Yep, why wouldn't anyone want to repeat that Right Wing performance ?
Well, maybe it's because they are smart.
You are fighting a pointless battle. This is Ga. so you are outnumbered by people that refuse to analyze the past and learn from it. They refuse to see that everything has a ripple effect and the decline we are experiencing today is the direct result of Bush's fleecing of America. You will never get them to see the light. So why try. You will only be accused for something that they are guilty of; which is stuck past. They lack the ability to change, because they are scared of change. Why would you want things to change; if you profited from that type of government? You wouldn't as they don't and will never.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#5401 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>They lack the ability to change, because they are scared of change. Why would you want things to change; if you profited from that type of government? You wouldn't as they don't and will never.
I'm all for change, 180 degrees of change.
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5402 Mar 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for change, 180 degrees of change.
I can tell by your ID what your idea of change would mean. You'd take us back to the good ole days. Right? Master Lee.
Bored

Indianapolis, IN

#5403 Mar 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody noticed that you didn't dispute any of the facts.
Just another Right Winger unable to handle the truth, forced to attack the messenger because the message is unassailable.
By the way, the Inquisition called - they want you to return their mindset.
Boring
You've been disputed so often and so completely it's become boring as are your numerous posts
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5404 Mar 30, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring
You've been disputed so often and so completely it's become boring as are your numerous posts
It obviously isn't to him. Why do you take it upon yourself to do nothing, but take shots at him? Does it make you feel better to make someone elses life a little darker? I could see if you had something to add other than insult, but you don't; so why say anything?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5405 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>You are fighting a pointless battle. This is Ga. so you are outnumbered by people that refuse to analyze the past and learn from it. They refuse to see that everything has a ripple effect and the decline we are experiencing today is the direct result of Bush's fleecing of America. You will never get them to see the light. So why try. You will only be accused for something that they are guilty of; which is stuck past. They lack the ability to change, because they are scared of change. Why would you want things to change; if you profited from that type of government? You wouldn't as they don't and will never.
Oooh, yeah. YOU have it all figured out, huh? It's ALL Bush's fault. Yadda yadda yadda ,left wing controlled mind crap, yadda yadda yadda. It's so amusing how you libs think YOU are ALWAYS correct about what is going on in this country. You sound ridiculous. Obama has it made. He can screw up royally and he has someone else to ALWAYS blame AND his minions are waiting in the wings saying, "Yes, Messiah. You are right! NONE of this is your fault. YOU are not screwing US. YOU promised to help US, although you HAVEN'T. Although you lied to us over and over, it's ALL Bush's fault".
Yep! Pure genius.
Bored

Indianapolis, IN

#5406 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>It obviously isn't to him. Why do you take it upon yourself to do nothing, but take shots at him? Does it make you feel better to make someone elses life a little darker? I could see if you had something to add other than insult, but you don't; so why say anything?
Boring.
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5407 Mar 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh, yeah. YOU have it all figured out, huh? It's ALL Bush's fault. Yadda yadda yadda ,left wing controlled mind crap, yadda yadda yadda. It's so amusing how you libs think YOU are ALWAYS correct about what is going on in this country. You sound ridiculous. Obama has it made. He can screw up royally and he has someone else to ALWAYS blame AND his minions are waiting in the wings saying, "Yes, Messiah. You are right! NONE of this is your fault. YOU are not screwing US. YOU promised to help US, although you HAVEN'T. Although you lied to us over and over, it's ALL Bush's fault".
Yep! Pure genius.
He'd have no one to blame if it weren't true. You have no clue how I feel. I blame Bush for the deaths of thousands of americans and the collapse of the economy. I blame Obama for adding to it by gridlocking Washington with Obamacare. You are what's wrong with the republican party. You think that the average american is dumb and will fall in line with anyone that tells them what they want to hear. When in most cases the average american is not dumb and know when they are getting lied to. You only have a couple of options when you vote; so it usually comes down to which lies are the lesser evil.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#5408 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell by your ID what your idea of change would mean. You'd take us back to the good ole days. Right? Master Lee.
What's wrong with my ID, and what do you mean by the good ole days?
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5409 Mar 30, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring.
I'm sure that's what you said to your teacher when you were in school also. That would explain your inability to add anything of value to any debate or conversation.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5410 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>He'd have no one to blame if it weren't true. You have no clue how I feel. I blame Bush for the deaths of thousands of americans and the collapse of the economy. I blame Obama for adding to it by gridlocking Washington with Obamacare. You are what's wrong with the republican party. You think that the average american is dumb and will fall in line with anyone that tells them what they want to hear. When in most cases the average american is not dumb and know when they are getting lied to. You only have a couple of options when you vote; so it usually comes down to which lies are the lesser evil.
I'M what's wrong with the Republican party???? I DO think that we have a LOT of uninformed voters and if YOU haven't determined that, YOU are what's wrong with this country period. I DO think the majority of Obama supporters are absolutely clueless about what he represents. Those who do know, are enemies of this country and the freedom we enjoy.
Proof of the uninformed electorate? They reelected the biggest liar of all!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5411 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>He'd have no one to blame if it weren't true. You have no clue how I feel. I blame Bush for the deaths of thousands of americans and the collapse of the economy. I blame Obama for adding to it by gridlocking Washington with Obamacare. You are what's wrong with the republican party. You think that the average american is dumb and will fall in line with anyone that tells them what they want to hear. When in most cases the average american is not dumb and know when they are getting lied to. You only have a couple of options when you vote; so it usually comes down to which lies are the lesser evil.
BTW, your first sentence totally negates the rest of your post. Don't even know why I BOTHERED with you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5412 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>He'd have no one to blame if it weren't true. You have no clue how I feel. I blame Bush for the deaths of thousands of americans and the collapse of the economy. I blame Obama for adding to it by gridlocking Washington with Obamacare. You are what's wrong with the republican party. You think that the average american is dumb and will fall in line with anyone that tells them what they want to hear. When in most cases the average american is not dumb and know when they are getting lied to. You only have a couple of options when you vote; so it usually comes down to which lies are the lesser evil.
We still have soldiers dying over there. Whom do you blame for that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning Nov '14 tommy f 1
Councilman Ernie Stanhope caught dancing win BR... Oct '14 Jasmine M 2
Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters Oct '14 Tonya 1
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Oct '14 Jerry J 58
Christy Meyzger Sep '14 Cathy 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Lady Glock 5
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug '14 oking09 6
Rincon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rincon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rincon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:52PM
With win, Jaguars currently fourth in draft order
Bleacher Report 9:53 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Video Highlights and Recap from Week
Bleacher Report 9:54 PM
Jags Hold on for 21-13 Win vs. Titans on TNF
ESPN10:04 PM
Jags DT Marks nets $600M with sack at end
Yahoo! Sports11:06 PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans