Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Rincon Forum

Comments (Page 232)

Showing posts 4,621 - 4,640 of49,152
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5048
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Say what? Come Again? Military men conned and deceived into a very costly stupid insane war nothing to compare to Pearl Harbor where we were attacked on our soil and HAD to fight back. Salaries not even close to what these spoiled soldiers are making and fighting a war for total selfish personal reasons. Insane republicans, wonder now why you all got removed from America's bowells in November. May you never return!
Great post.

Right Wingers love to profess love of country and respect for our troops.

As long as this country full of welfare loving, useless citizens, or those wounded, unemployed, or disabled troops don't ask for any money or support from them.

Then it's "Screw them".
Bored

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5049
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Right Wingers love to profess love of country and respect for our troops.
As long as this country full of welfare loving, useless citizens, or those wounded, unemployed, or disabled troops don't ask for any money or support from them.
Then it's "Screw them".
Boring.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5050
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Boring.
Welcome back.

Now that's the "Bored" I've come to know and love.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5051
Mar 24, 2013
 
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Right Wingers love to profess love of country and respect for our troops.
As long as this country full of welfare loving, useless citizens, or those wounded, unemployed, or disabled troops don't ask for any money or support from them.
Then it's "Screw them".
As usual, you are completely wrong. Studies have consistently shown that Conservatives donate more money to charity than Liberals. Or as one columnist put it: "Liberals are only liberal with other people's money."

A study of the 2008 election showed that the 8 states that gave the highest share of income to charity voted for McCain. The 7 states that gave the least share of income to charity voted for Obama. 14 of the top 20 states voted for McCain. Oh, and conservatives also donate more of their time volunteering and they also donate more blood.
CORE CORRUPTION

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5053
Mar 24, 2013
 
BOTH SHAMELESS AND ISICKSON VOTED FOR THE WALL STREET INVESTMENT BANK BAILOUT.
Bored

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5054
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you are completely wrong. Studies have consistently shown that Conservatives donate more money to charity than Liberals. Or as one columnist put it: "Liberals are only liberal with other people's money."
A study of the 2008 election showed that the 8 states that gave the highest share of income to charity voted for McCain. The 7 states that gave the least share of income to charity voted for Obama. 14 of the top 20 states voted for McCain. Oh, and conservatives also donate more of their time volunteering and they also donate more blood.
But!, he's in right in his own mind. One of a kind, delusional.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5056
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you are completely wrong. Studies have consistently shown that Conservatives donate more money to charity than Liberals. Or as one columnist put it: "Liberals are only liberal with other people's money."

A study of the 2008 election showed that the 8 states that gave the highest share of income to charity voted for McCain. The 7 states that gave the least share of income to charity voted for Obama. 14 of the top 20 states voted for McCain. Oh, and conservatives also donate more of their time volunteering and they also donate more blood.
Oh, those pesky facts:

Your Right Wing buddies had no answer to the facts - maybe you can do better:

"Senate Republicans prevented a veterans’ jobs bill from coming to a vote today by forcing a budget point of order vote.

The Veterans Jobs Corps bill — which is part of President Obama’s push to secure jobs for veterans — would have provided $1 billion over five years to hire 20,000 young veterans for public lands jobs and prioritize vets for first responder jobs such as police, firefighter, or EMT. The measure would have also provided young vets access to the infrastructure with which to assist in job searches, such as access to computers, internet and career services advisers.
The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, a vets group that supported the legislation, called the GOP move “a huge disappointment,” adding,“Today, politics won over helping vets.”

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said he would block the measure until the Pakistani doctor that aided the CIA in looking for Osama bin Laden was freed, while Coburn claimed the bill would have no chance of passing the House so it wasn’t worth the effort.

On, thank you Right Wing Republicans for denying help to help our jobless veterans.

Yep, those caring Republicans. They love unemployed Iraq veterans so much they want to keep them that way.
Bored

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5057
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Apparition wrote:
[don't believe in ghosts]/All here know, by now, that you're a witch, and as Synergy pointed out
- also a 'blech'. Are you~always on the rag? But in any case, a ghost or a witch, you scratch --
Raven's itch. Keep it up as no doubt it's just getting
started here.[your looong compositions are boring]/ Probably better a looong post than a series
of short posts that are little more than the same glib gab or some cheap pot shots, but as it is
- this thread is pretty easy to follow with these kinds of posts.["study" up on ANY lyrics, you
post]/ Nobody
needed to "study' on it, probably except you. The jist of it is, you want her `gonged, but you
ain't got the guts. This is likely a good reference to whatever unfortunate, man or woman, out
there that has to try to tolerate you, so perhaps this
person has some other 'back door' person 'to take care of you' in a sexual way, to try to get you
to settle down and shut the dogging up. AC/DC, a favorite band of many - I'm sure, but you're so
square it's no surprise that you wouldn't get the
joke (that was on you).[If you even think I'd waste a second reading the crap you write, you are
sadly mistaken.]/ The content of your post(s) prove that your statement is a blatent lie, but
nice try.[But, just maybe, maybe someone else will.]/ A laughable
and ridiculous statement, yet again. The White Raven can stay away and not even post at all and
still be discussed, and be mentioned repeatedly over here, and on other threads as well. And
there have not `yet been any raps laid down, on this thread anyway, but it seems you have noticed
some of The White Raven's raps - at
~some other thread(s). Well bless your little pycotic delusional heart. Perhaps somebody can have
Raven do a rap about Glorya as the thread's local witch/blech and pass it along for all of you
over here. It's all too funny; just like many of the gals
always say, no, no, no, but you ~know better. Just wait for the third no, then proceed. LOL.[You
are slow and have not a clue the rap jokes were a poke at you.]/ A `poke at The White Raven, when
it comes to a rap? You have really put your foot in it this
time girl. Let's see if we can't put that foot where it belongs, in your mouth. Hang around for
that one; it's coming soon. A rap about the witch, and a scratch - that cures the Raven's itch...
I'll
see what I can do.[know I'm watching you, OMTE. Watching you like a hawk on a raven]/ You're not
even so much as a flea on a dog's back. Like you control anything, and anybody is worried about
anything that you like or don't like, or approve or disapprove?[we need to keep this forum PG-13,
for tender ears & innocent minds.]/ You prove time-and-time again, with your post content, that
you're a lost loon. Like TOPIX `is' the place for those with tender ears and innocent minds???
You are so far gone mentally to write such a statement,
but glad to see that you're getting out to visit some other threads so maybe you can convert all
of them and ~save all of them. Every Church needs a good cat house next door, but wise up and use
your
1/2 of a working brain cell, that you have, and move along. As to jeb stuart, of Lyons, GA, and
his comment(s), try to blow all of that out your backside
in one sitting, and wipe your mouth on your way out. Ain't nobody got no friends, or `teams, over
here, or anywhere on-line. Tuff crow-d over here though - right? LOL
Informed Opinion has been drinking.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5058
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Here's some more facts demonstrating what hypocrites Right Wingers are - claiming they care so much - while they screw our veterans every chance they get.

Now, earlier your Right Wing buddies were unable to refute the obvious - but maybe you can, or just throw so e personal insults out there.

Whichever...

It's amazing it is possible for Right Wingers to be so wrong so often and remain so clueless.

Oh, those pesky facts:

Republicans Seek To Cut Benefits for Disabled Veterans
Republicans Seek To Cut Benefits for Disabled Veterans

"Remember Michele Bachmanns’s attempted $4 billion cut from disabled veterans compensation? Well, they're back. Except this time they are looking to cut away at our VA healthcare.
Republican Paul Ryan and the House of Representatives are looking to end VA healthcare benefits for disabled veterans.
According to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, 35, the cuts would leave 130,000 veterans with no healthcare alternative. This means veterans with conditions not recognized by the VA, like certain diseases from Agent Orange exposure, would have to pay for healthcare out of pocket if they had not other service connected disability".

Instead of merely increasing the co-pay or taxing Wall Street, Congress wants to just cut your benefits out, all together.

"The Republican budget would cut $11 billion from veterans spending, or 13 percent from what President Obama asked for to support our veterans.

But, this shortsightedness isn't new.
Back in 2005, President Bush underfunded the Department of Veterans Affairs by about a billion dollars, despite its need.
The result? Secretary Jim Nicholson was forced to crawl before Congress and plead with it to pass emergency supplemental spending, just so it could keep the doors open.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5059
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Informed Opinion has been drinking.
Split personalities.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5060
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Informed Opinion has been drinking.
A little obsessed are we ?

Attacking me in response to a post by someone named Apparition ?

It's OK.

We Progressives have been carrying Right Wingers on our backs since Reagan, while the Right Wing parasites never stop whining whenever asked to contribute.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5062
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Raven you should call yourself The Midnight Toker.
Bored

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5063
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
Here's some more facts demonstrating what hypocrites Right Wingers are - claiming they care so much - while they screw our veterans every chance they get.
Now, earlier your Right Wing buddies were unable to refute the obvious - but maybe you can, or just throw so e personal insults out there.
Whichever...
It's amazing it is possible for Right Wingers to be so wrong so often and remain so clueless.
Oh, those pesky facts:
Republicans Seek To Cut Benefits for Disabled Veterans
Republicans Seek To Cut Benefits for Disabled Veterans
"Remember Michele Bachmanns’s attempted $4 billion cut from disabled veterans compensation? Well, they're back. Except this time they are looking to cut away at our VA healthcare.
Republican Paul Ryan and the House of Representatives are looking to end VA healthcare benefits for disabled veterans.
According to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, 35, the cuts would leave 130,000 veterans with no healthcare alternative. This means veterans with conditions not recognized by the VA, like certain diseases from Agent Orange exposure, would have to pay for healthcare out of pocket if they had not other service connected disability".
Instead of merely increasing the co-pay or taxing Wall Street, Congress wants to just cut your benefits out, all together.
"The Republican budget would cut $11 billion from veterans spending, or 13 percent from what President Obama asked for to support our veterans.
But, this shortsightedness isn't new.
Back in 2005, President Bush underfunded the Department of Veterans Affairs by about a billion dollars, despite its need.
The result? Secretary Jim Nicholson was forced to crawl before Congress and plead with it to pass emergency supplemental spending, just so it could keep the doors open.
Boring.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5064
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring.
Why do you continuously keep attacking only him? We're all bored dummy that's why we're on here. You act creepy dude.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5067
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bi-polar maybe? He/she is one sick person!
I think they're Will Dockery and band.
Bored

Cornelia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5068
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you continuously keep attacking only him? We're all bored dummy that's why we're on here. You act creepy dude.
You are a south georgia muskrat.
honestly

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5069
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OMTE wrote:
I guess all these threats of violence and degrading of women was just to much for synergy to take and she's got Dave on lock down to. Has anyone been watching the Jodi Arias trial? I think she's innocent.
Haha! I do believe you are trying to pick a fight.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5070
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, those pesky facts:
Your Right Wing buddies had no answer to the facts - maybe you can do better:
"Senate Republicans prevented a veterans’ jobs bill from coming to a vote today by forcing a budget point of order vote.
(deleted for space)
Yep, those caring Republicans. They love unemployed Iraq veterans so much they want to keep them that way.
That bill was voted on in September. It was nothing more than party politics to give the Democrats and their lackeys something to point at the Republicans about and declare exactly what you are saying now. The bill was redundant. There are already 6 different programs in existence to help veterans find jobs. One provides tax credits to businesses that hire veterans. Another program or two already provide funds to police and fire departments to hire veterans. It was nothing but a ploy and another example of duplicative programs that waste tax payer money. Yeah, facts are pesky all right.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5071
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! I do believe you are trying to pick a fight.
She's scared. If the comment I made the other night didn't rile her up then nothing will. They were circling the wagons and then decided they agreed with me and went home. I can handle a couple of little soft a$$ women.
OMTE

Kathleen, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5072
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a south georgia muskrat.
Yo Mama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,621 - 4,640 of49,152
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rincon Discussions

Search the Rincon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
President Obama Jul 12 Lyle 1
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul 9 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun '14 antonio wiggins 2
Bloomingdale child porn suspect caught by Effin... Jun '14 David May 2
New to Area- Recommend Youth Softball Clubs for... Jun '14 Anonymous 1
Vandalism and petty crime in Pooler Jun '14 Maria 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rincon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rincon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rincon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••