Georgia cracker

Ringgold, GA

#4021 Feb 25, 2013
Isakkson is a joke. He sold Georgia down the river and is sucking on the teat of the rich. When the sequester hits you can thank him for everything going in the crapper. He's a worthless POS.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4022 Feb 25, 2013
@OMTE
Thank you for affirming both my post and the general consensus of opinion about you.
GettoBoy

United States

#4024 Feb 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't stand to see a black woman be on top of the world. While you're stuck in GA.
wat's yu smacking bouts? dum black boyz
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4025 Feb 25, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
@OMTE
Thank you for affirming both my post and the general consensus of opinion about you.
You like that? don't give a sh*t what you think about me. You can't stop me.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4026 Feb 25, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
Confederates
Columbus, GA
In the civil war Confederates with no weapons just gathered up wood and then built fires on train rails. Then grabbed a cool end of a rail and bent it all around like spaghetti.
If they take all the guns people shall start making homemade guns.
> Ahh yes... the 'Sherman Necktie', but I remembered it as the 'Civil War Rail Pretzel'of course there's much more to it than that. In any case, hell no we won't forget[?] Even in this time there is some discussion that some of the red states might do
better to go their own way, and let other states like California and Illinois deal with their own problems[debts]. New York is so left that it could easily be identified as another country, so there is is[?] Not saying that I agree with any of this one way
or the other. But one nation, indivisible..., with liberty and justice for all ...??? One nation? Not so much... Indivisible? Perhaps that's soon to be tested... Liberty? What a crock that is. Justice? Who could be so foolish to think so? The man that has the $$$ buys his ~justice every day.
http://www.hackman-adams.com/guns/Technology....
http://www.nps.gov/seac/benning-book/ch17.htm
> Well, yes perhaps, but then I might suggest that fashioning your own ammunition could prove to be much more difficult. I leave should it at that, but I might suggest that such things can be stored and ~preserved in places that you might not ever think about.
______
OMTE
I wish knew you. I bet my life you wouldn't say anything of this to my face.
______
Yes, what you think to wager. That, in fact, would be what you would be betting. Taking what you think to bet would be my pleasure.
I can assure you that you would have little or no chance to retain your wager.
To have you finally have to put what you have where your mouth is would be a wonderful thing.
But you're not alone by any means. Many out there now ~wish they knew me.
Be careful what you ~wish for.
I could find you if I wanted to. You ever heard of pinging? You better hope we don't have an economic collapse.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#4027 Feb 25, 2013
I wish you knew me and would come shut my mouth for me.

Location hidden

#4028 Feb 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
I wish you knew me and would come shut my mouth for me.
Is this the same tuff guy? Or another anonymous tuff guy?
the real jeb stuart

Baxley, GA

#4029 Feb 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't drink at all.
you could have fooled me!
soros

Midland, GA

#4034 Feb 25, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh, so THAT'S why you are annoyed with Julie. It ALL makes sense now. Give her time. She'll GET, not WIN, an Oscar. After all, Obama was given the Nobel Prize for Peace when he had been in office for about 15 minutes. Yeah....I can see an Oscar in Michelle's future.
You comment on the "vile" person's comment pretending to be soros. No, it doesnt make sense. This is crazy. Rid this forum of OMTE, work your powers Synergy. He's playing head games
soros

Midland, GA

#4035 Feb 25, 2013
Synergy, I've never attacked you, but it's easy to see why Jeb steers clear. He dont need you pulling him around like you do ya husband. Now you want to play? I can play dear.
soros

Midland, GA

#4036 Feb 25, 2013
soros wrote:
I thought our Queen was elegant as usual last night. I'm shocked she didn't win an Oscar.
not from me....I'm done with these juvenile games. OMTE needs to run along and find rhe racist blogs, you'll chime in right on time.
soros

Midland, GA

#4037 Feb 25, 2013
It takes one bored monitor who doesnt play well with others. In fact, he fits the type that guns down poor innocent "white" people. I'm out of here. May OMTE entertain you all. Good grief. He's evil, sinister, and a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. I have no reason to borrow another person's name. Soros has worked well for me. We should each be able to comment without being attacked. Since a few others gang up and ridicule, it's just not fun anymore. I was in no wasy defending "Queen"- just shicked it was even mentioned. We go from silver/gold/tax shelters/ summits/ preppers .... to this. Wow. And we call ourselves adults. Now that's funny.
soros

Midland, GA

#4038 Feb 25, 2013
Shocked ^ it was even mentioned.
soros

Midland, GA

#4039 Feb 25, 2013
And all because I said I watched the Oscars, thank you, Julie. Thank you. Good grief.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4040 Feb 25, 2013
I just received my screen name. Screw you OMTE.

Location hidden

#4041 Feb 25, 2013
John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who has a 401k or retirement plan has interest in the impact that defense cuts will have on not only the defense industry but their suppliers. The "Suppliers" suppliers will be hurt and etc. We need to be cognizant that the defense industry while global is control mostly by american interest that include the general public. The benefits of the technology, research, and know how may disappear if we cut defense too much. The truth is that if people in bad shape don't get money from the someone else that is not an employer they will get an employer eventually and earn a living, adding to the tax revenue that we sorely need.
Forget about what the sequester may or may not do to our 401k's. The biggest threat to our 401k's is the Obama administration. The Labor and Treasury Departments have already held hearings about the "need" for a national pension system because it is unfair that some people have retirement plans and some people don't. The government just can't resist all that money that is held in retirement plans that they cannot get their greedy little hands on. Nationalized healthcare set in motion- check, next on the agenda - nationalized retirement system.

Location hidden

#4042 Feb 25, 2013
1soros wrote:
I just received my screen name. Screw you OMTE.
LOL,(welcome).

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4043 Feb 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're a crusty old white hag, that has no respect for anything; so why should I?
1. How would you know?
2. She's not.

Location hidden

#4044 Feb 25, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO. another tuff guy, eh?
Lots of that happening on anonymous boards, especially by the anonymous posters. Looks like we have many changing their names...

Location hidden

#4045 Feb 25, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>F,,k you. Wh"r"
Classy. Real classy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning Nov '14 tommy f 1
Councilman Ernie Stanhope caught dancing win BR... Oct '14 Jasmine M 2
Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters Oct '14 Tonya 1
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Oct '14 Jerry J 58
Christy Meyzger Sep '14 Cathy 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Lady Glock 5
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug '14 oking09 6
Rincon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rincon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rincon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
NBC Sports10:54 AM
Weatherspoon predicts a sweep of the "Aints"
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak
NFL12:33 PM
Bortles earns 'mostly positive reviews' from Jaguars