Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#3047 Feb 3, 2013
"Pound Foolish: Exposing the Dark Side of the Personal Finance Industry"

A great book that reveals so many truths about the replacement of the pensions with 401Ks, tax issues, and why working class people borrow money at 2X to 3X the rate the affluent borrow money.
The Jokes on You

Blairsville, GA

#3048 Feb 3, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it. Just another garden-variety narcissistic jerk with an overinflated ego.
Funny, and Oh so true.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3049 Feb 3, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I often get u confused with someone that can type and spell, but ur not. Y don't u post a pic?
yeah,but i am famous.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3050 Feb 3, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I often get u confused with someone that can type and spell, but ur not. Y don't u post a pic?
and what do expect?i am only in the third grade!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3051 Feb 3, 2013
just more BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I care?? You and the other couple of nuts who post on here get ALL your information from FOX and RUSH. I really wouldn't care, but you VOTE. And you use that information to make the decession on whom to vote for. And thats the problem.
(I watch FOX 1 or 2 hours a week, MSNBC less than that, never seen or read Huffinton. I get info. from many different sources then us my own common sense to decide what to beleive and what to file under BS.)
You are 100% WRONG as to where I get my information. Imagine that????? You are such an arrogant individual. You just know it ALL, don't you? I don't appreciate uninformed individuals like YOU being allowed to vote. AGAIN, why do YOU care? Your guy won! If you think for one minute that people of YOUR ilk will ever control me, you are insane! YOU are an insufferable fool.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3052 Feb 3, 2013
chevy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advise. I just filed you under BS.
Austin TX is a legend in his own mind. Well, what little mind he actually has.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3055 Feb 3, 2013
Jeb question wrote:
Jeb. Do you listen to the Conley Bros band? If not please check out the links.
never heard of them.what links?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3056 Feb 3, 2013
Does anyone have a comment about post # 3053? Just curious.....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3058 Feb 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Does anyone have a comment about post # 3053? Just curious.....
Where might post 3053 be? Looks like the board monitor (or someone) removed it...

Hmmmm...
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3059 Feb 3, 2013
Jeb question wrote:
Jeb. Do you listen to the Conley Bros band? If not please check out the links.
will check it out after while,thanks.
just more BS

United States

#3060 Feb 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% WRONG as to where I get my information. Imagine that????? You are such an arrogant individual. You just know it ALL, don't you? I don't appreciate uninformed individuals like YOU being allowed to vote. AGAIN, why do YOU care? Your guy won! If you think for one minute that people of YOUR ilk will ever control me, you are insane! YOU are an insufferable fool.
Yea sure, so what do you listen to or read to get such a warped view of whats really going on in the world. Or do you just see "it" in the dreams afer another night of drinking?

The night of drinking is not a put down, if I were you I would also drink a lot, and I mean a lot.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#3061 Feb 3, 2013
Jeb question wrote:
Jeb. Do you listen to the Conley Bros band? If not please check out the links.
hey,they are really good.only listened to a few,so far,especially like the cover of"here comes the rain again".you know,the chic reminds me alot of chrisse hyndes(? pretenders)where are they from?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3062 Feb 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% WRONG as to where I get my information. Imagine that????? You are such an arrogant individual. You just know it ALL, don't you? I don't appreciate uninformed individuals like YOU being allowed to vote. AGAIN, why do YOU care? Your guy won! If you think for one minute that people of YOUR ilk will ever control me, you are insane! YOU are an insufferable fool.
LMAO.

Don't you find it interesting that these well educated, erudite individuals (note the sarcasm) know where others get their information? They know which TV stations you're watching, which radio programs you listen to, etc. I'm REALLY impressed, aren't you?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3063 Feb 3, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Where might post 3053 be? Looks like the board monitor (or someone) removed it...
Hmmmm...
Yep! I was just testing. It was a link about what the IRS is doing in regard to Obamacare. It was nonpartisan as far as I could tell. It wasn't a FOX news article. That is all it was. The only thing I added was: "I wonder if this is true?" That's it. Interesting......

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3064 Feb 3, 2013
just more BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sure, so what do you listen to or read to get such a warped view of whats really going on in the world. Or do you just see "it" in the dreams afer another night of drinking?
The night of drinking is not a put down, if I were you I would also drink a lot, and I mean a lot.
I probably get my news from the same places you do. The difference is I have a brain and know how to process the information correctly.

It seems that YOU should STOP drinking. After all, your guy won and you are STILL mad and trying to control everything. If the article in the link that I have been trying to post is true, you are going to hate your own guts for voting for that renegade. Congratulations on winning the election. I hope your fun begins soooooooon. Of course, ALL of us will be having that "fun", but at least the conservatives weren't hoodwinked.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3065 Feb 3, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Don't you find it interesting that these well educated, erudite individuals (note the sarcasm) know where others get their information? They know which TV stations you're watching, which radio programs you listen to, etc. I'm REALLY impressed, aren't you?
Yes. It's like a recording straight out of the extreme liberal play book. So predictable. You know how the libs love to blame everyone else.
1. Bush
2. FOX
3. Rush

I guess some of those libs have NEVER taken responsiblity for one thing in their lives. It's just blame, blame, blame. It's amazing how they don't mind having strictly left wing BS mainlined into their heads, but they resent even ONE conservative station. There is truly something wrong with those people. They are not interested in any other point of view. That is how narrow minded and controlled they are.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#3066 Feb 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess some of those libs have NEVER taken responsiblity for one thing in their lives. It's just blame, blame, blame.
You couldn't be more nuts.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#3067 Feb 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It's like a recording straight out of the extreme liberal play book. So predictable. You know how the libs love to blame everyone else.
1. Bush
2. FOX
3. Rush

I guess some of those libs have NEVER taken responsiblity for one thing in their lives. It's just blame, blame, blame. It's amazing how they don't mind having strictly left wing BS mainlined into their heads, but they resent even ONE conservative station. There is truly something wrong with those people. They are not interested in any other point of view. That is how narrow minded and controlled they are.
Isn't it amazing how the Right Wingers accuse Left Wingers of being inflexible and controlled by others;
and
Left Wingers accuse Right Wingers of being inflexible and controlled by others.

Which side is the pot and which side is the kettle ?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3068 Feb 3, 2013
Hey Synergy:

Did you see Lewie (Bob) is back?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3069 Feb 3, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more nuts.
I'm NUTS???? Hell! You voted for Obama TWICE!!!!!!!!! Now! That's nuts!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Williams Carpet Cleaning Nov '14 tommy f 1
Councilman Ernie Stanhope caught dancing win BR... Oct '14 Jasmine M 2
Blanket drive to benefit area animal shelters Oct '14 Tonya 1
dead beet shit head cops in port wentworth GA (Jul '08) Oct '14 Jerry J 58
Christy Meyzger Sep '14 Cathy 2
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... (Apr '14) Sep '14 Lady Glock 5
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug '14 oking09 6
Rincon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rincon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rincon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rincon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:33 am PST

NBC Sports 1:33AM
Jones' return helps Falcons eliminate Saints, 30-14 - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:11 AM
Julio Jones shows what a "stud" he is during comeback
NFL 5:05 AM
Galette: Saints locker room 'feels like a funeral'
NBC Sports 5:44 AM
Roddy White to Keenan Lewis: We just woke up out of the grave
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?