soros

United States

#2882 Feb 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. No one has that kind of power over me. Your description sounds more like Chris Matthews. You know, the MSNBC king? Since you read or listen to the "truth", how about sharing with all of us where YOU get YOUR news? You sound very left wing. Wonder where you are getting your NONPARTISAN news. Please share. I"m sure we would ALL like to know.
If I told you, then the CIA would have to kill you, but they'd make sure it looked like a suicide.
soros

United States

#2883 Feb 1, 2013
Not me, the CIA. Just to clear that up, before you report me as a terroristic threat. I don't know you and wouldn't want to know you. Reading the words you type & spew are enough.
soros

United States

#2884 Feb 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are never going to "get" it, are you? That's just pathetic. You are to be pitied.
You are never ever going to see you're losing by a touchdown or two. You are pathetic, and you ARE pitied.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2885 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
Not me, the CIA. Just to clear that up, before you report me as a terroristic threat. I don't know you and wouldn't want to know you. Reading the words you type & spew are enough.
You've answered my question. You get your so-called "truth" from left wing propaganda. BTW, I would have no problem with knowing you. You don't bother me in the least.

*When conservatives don't like something, they do something else. When liberals don't like something, they want to shut it down and deprive EVERYONE.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2886 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
<quoted text> If I told you, then the CIA would have to kill you, but they'd make sure it looked like a suicide.
No comment.
soros

United States

#2887 Feb 1, 2013
Wow, you're the only worst psychic on this forum.
soros

United States

#2888 Feb 1, 2013
Synergy, have you enjoyed the volley? I mean, you're so "easy". And it's all in fun. This is just pure entertainment for me. Words straight from your mouth, right?
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2890 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
Synergy, have you enjoyed the volley? I mean, you're so "easy". And it's all in fun. This is just pure entertainment for me. Words straight from your mouth, right?
synergy-0 soros-0 .....but who's counting?
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2891 Feb 1, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>synergy-0 soros-0 .....but who's counting?
was going to suggest a 'sudden death' playoff,but with all the talk about killing,cia hits,etc.maybe not such a good idea.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#2892 Feb 1, 2013
soros wrote:
<quoted text> If I told you, then the CIA would have to kill you, but they'd make sure it looked like a suicide.
They'd try - but probably screw it up.

Castro learned to enjoy their poison laden cigars.

bin Laden was so old and decrepit that he fell down while racing at 1/12 a mile and hour for his bifocals to see if it was a SEAL Team or the pizza guy in his bedroom.

We did get Saddam Hussein, but he of course was a CIA asset and the sworn enemy of Iran, hated extremist Muslims and the Taliban, and was creating equal treatment for women in his country, so of course we'd manage to kill him.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

#2893 Feb 1, 2013
I believe we better add time to our Brasstown Valley Summit for yoga, Deep Relaxation, Biofeedback, and other stress reduction techniques.

Ah... never mind... let's all just have bourbon and cigars and complain about how the young whippersnappers are wrecking the world.

Although, if anyone sees anyone in brand new $300 boots, wearing a false mustache, claiming his name is John Smith, wants to join our discussion, and asks you to speak directly into the flower in his lapel, we'll have to be careful.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2894 Feb 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
I believe we better add time to our Brasstown Valley Summit for yoga, Deep Relaxation, Biofeedback, and other stress reduction techniques.
Ah... never mind... let's all just have bourbon and cigars and complain about how the young whippersnappers are wrecking the world.
Although, if anyone sees anyone in brand new $300 boots, wearing a false mustache, claiming his name is John Smith, wants to join our discussion, and asks you to speak directly into the flower in his lapel, we'll have to be careful.
i still get to try to fly the leer,i hope.been thinking bout that-if "dub" can fly an f-15,i know i can do it!
Aaa

Ashburn, GA

#2895 Feb 1, 2013
Issackson
soros

Atlanta, GA

#2896 Feb 1, 2013
And just took the ole man Osma out like it was nothing, after all those trillions and years wasted by the 3 stooges- Bush, Cheney & Rumsfeld. What a waste. What a shame.
Lived there

Blairsville, GA

#2897 Feb 1, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>i still get to try to fly the leer,i hope.been thinking bout that-if "dub" can fly an f-15,i know i can do it!
Most who would try a stunt like that would exclaim, "Oh, shit," if they got it in the air, but you, you would probably say "watch this!" Go for it and try not to break anything or lose any parts! ;-)
soros

Atlanta, GA

#2898 Feb 1, 2013
Osama Bin Laden
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

#2899 Feb 1, 2013
Lived there wrote:
<quoted text>
Most who would try a stunt like that would exclaim, "Oh, shit," if they got it in the air, but you, you would probably say "watch this!" Go for it and try not to break anything or lose any parts! ;-)
c'mon now,how hard could it really be?how many confirmed kills did Dub get in vietnam?"oh, shit!
Those fun times

Blairsville, GA

#2900 Feb 1, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>c'mon now,how hard could it really be?how many confirmed kills did Dub get in vietnam?"oh, shit!
Sing along time:

I was flyin' out of Saigon doin' six and ninety four -
the brief said no ack-ack.

By the time I arrive there my wings were mostly black!

The engine coughed and sputtered and soon began to wheeze -
MAYDAY, MAYDAY, send instructions, please!

(Chorus) Oh, throw a nickel on the grass, save a fighter pilots ass, throw a nickel on the grass and I'll be saved!
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#2902 Feb 1, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>c'mon now,how hard could it really be?how many confirmed kills did Dub get in vietnam?"oh, shit!
Hey, his Daddy got him a place in the Texas Air National Guard where he skipped the last year of even that cushy sinecure.

As reported in the Boston Globe-
..... But both accounts are contradicted by copies of Bush's military records, obtained by the Globe. In his final 18 months of military service in 1972 and 1973, Bush did not fly at all. And for much of that time, Bush was all but unaccounted for: For a full year, there is no record that he showed up for the periodic drills required of part-time guardsmen.

Hey, maybe he and Cheney who also dodged the draft were preparing memos about how to attack the honor of a real warrior,like say ....

Someone who after college, enlisted in the Navy, volunteered for Vietnam, and served two tours there, was awarded several combat medals including the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts.

Nope, that guy wasn't a real American.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2903 Feb 1, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
They'd try - but probably screw it up.
Castro learned to enjoy their poison laden cigars.
bin Laden was so old and decrepit that he fell down while racing at 1/12 a mile and hour for his bifocals to see if it was a SEAL Team or the pizza guy in his bedroom.
We did get Saddam Hussein, but he of course was a CIA asset and the sworn enemy of Iran, hated extremist Muslims and the Taliban, and was creating equal treatment for women in his country, so of course we'd manage to kill him.
You have got to be kidding, go look up Amnesty International's reports on the atrocities suffered by women under Hussein. Not to mention the little fun house that his two psycho sons ran. But of course the feminists in this country somehow turned a blind eye to what was happening in Iraq - heaven forbid that there should be anything that might justify Bush's actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rincon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
Sex Offender works for Culligan...in and out of... Sep 7 Lady Glock 5
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
TV, Internet and Phone (Nov '13) Aug 29 oking09 6
Sorry Neighbors (Mar '13) Aug 29 Lady Glock 4
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul '14 Just me 1
Make money from home Jun '14 antonio wiggins 2
•••
•••
Rincon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rincon Jobs

•••