School closings
daniel

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Geesh these kids today and all the closings. It's Indiana dumb ones, it's supposed to snow. You are supposed to take extra precautions, duh. Get up earlier, slow down and pull head out of ass and be cautious.
All you lazy FAT people hip hip hooraying are disgusting and should be hit upside your fat heads. Raising little pampered pigs because you don't want to wake up early, disgusting.
Momof2

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 21, 2013
I agree. Grew up in Northern Indiana, in 12 years of shcool only had one snow day. Had a blizzard. Learn how to dress correctly, and buck up and move.
Tammy

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Feb 22, 2013
I work second shift so I'm happy I don't have to get out of bed and take them this morning. I wake up take them to school go back to bed and then wor at 2:30pm till 11:30pm. By the time I get home they are in bed then do it all over again the next day. Now they are home all day, blah blahblah gag. Thats why I work nights.
Trudy

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Vigo county school corp sucks anyway. Suck in and waste tax dollars and demand more tax dollars like that is going to help the sad state of Indiana educational systems. BTW that makes idiots out of children and teaches liberal junk. Looking outside now and it is truly beyond pathetic school is closed today. And the fact that people think it is a good thing. Then wonder why foreign countries are ahead of us in education while ours gets stupid, lazy, and beyond description. Tanoos and all educational head should be fired. They absolutely do not earn six figure incomes or positions for life.
Joe

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Unfortunately today was an early dismissal day. Having a delay wasn't an option because the state would not have counted it as a school day.
Jimmy Chews

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Has anyone else ever noticed the kids on WTHI's facebook asking about cancellation, delays, etc?

I don't care if it would have counted as a school day or not those kids obviously need to be in school as much as possible.

Here are some examples of the comments made by school kids:

Do Vigo county have a two hour delay!
Like ии 14 hours ago near Riley

Do u no if their is a two hour delay tomorrow.... Let me no please..
Like ии Wednesday at 10:04pm near Riley
xxx

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
I think this is so f***ing annoying!! I mean if he wouldn't have called school off, there would be a post on here bashing him for making the kids go in the weather! He is damned if does and and damned if he don't! This topix post really gets under my skin. I don't even have kids in school anymore, but I just can't stand the comments of some of u!
agreed!

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 22, 2013
xxx wrote:
I think this is so f***ing annoying!! I mean if he wouldn't have called school off, there would be a post on here bashing him for making the kids go in the weather! He is damned if does and and damned if he don't! This topix post really gets under my skin. I don't even have kids in school anymore, but I just can't stand the comments of some of u!
:-)
William Dale Matherly

United States

#10 Feb 22, 2013
I wish they would have had school today so I could have gotten my dinner out of the dumpster this afternoon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers at North High School 4 min Kong 2
News Trial date set for Varda (Dec '08) 37 min thomascaroline 29
News James Comey fired as FBI director 40 min FormerParatrooper 2,878
Indiana women prisons Rockville Correctional Fa... (Apr '08) 44 min FYI 658
Daycare and Preschool Openings (Jan '13) 1 hr Mom of 2 19
Terre Haute boys and girls club 1 hr LOL 8
anyone know Sherri Pluta??? 2 hr former guy 2

Riley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance