First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Daddys Gurl

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Even tho you have topix remove all the topics, the fact is ur husband is cheating on you. I will send you a pic of me and him together that a friend took so you can see he has been with me. I have a couple others you might like to see as well that are a little more intimate, he likes to document our time together which if you think about him would explain something things you have noticed. Hide behind your fake love because that is all you have. He loves to mess around and he will call me again soon and I will be there to take what he wants to give me. ha ha ha ha
Hehehe

Brazil, IN

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Daddys Gurl wrote:
Even tho you have topix remove all the topics, the fact is ur husband is cheating on you. I will send you a pic of me and him together that a friend took so you can see he has been with me. I have a couple others you might like to see as well that are a little more intimate, he likes to document our time together which if you think about him would explain something things you have noticed. Hide behind your fake love because that is all you have. He loves to mess around and he will call me again soon and I will be there to take what he wants to give me. ha ha ha ha
If this is about Rob Hall, please send her all the pictures, so she will stop thinking he's the perfect husband. Not only does she deserve to know but he shouldn't keep getting away with it.
hooker

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Daddys Gurl wrote:
Even tho you have topix remove all the topics, the fact is ur husband is cheating on you. I will send you a pic of me and him together that a friend took so you can see he has been with me. I have a couple others you might like to see as well that are a little more intimate, he likes to document our time together which if you think about him would explain something things you have noticed. Hide behind your fake love because that is all you have. He loves to mess around and he will call me again soon and I will be there to take what he wants to give me. ha ha ha ha
Why don't you stop being th home wrecking SLUT!
Nathan

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 22, 2013
hooker wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stop being th home wrecking SLUT!
I agree. She sounds like a female 'dickwad'
Hehehe

Brazil, IN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
hooker wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you stop being th home wrecking SLUT!
What she is doing is wrong and so is he. Cathi needs to know the truth.
Daddys Gurl

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Feb 23, 2013
who said it was about someone named Rob? Hehehe sounds like a slut.
Wait for me

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Feb 23, 2013
A Women should have more respect for another womens Family PERIOD! Guys are pigs & we know that..so what! This hoe bag should act like a Women & not a SLUT!

She may need the ball bat treatment also!
Angie Baker

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Feb 23, 2013
so I guess I should come clean as apparently someone has it in for someone else and I do not want to be the cause of someone's marriage falling apart. My name is Angie and I am doing a paper for my psychology class on the effects of social media and marriage. I have been following Topix for the last few months and I have seen several postings about how so and so is sleeping with so and so. I posted the anonymous topic based loosely on the movie "A Letter to three wives". It is an older movie but it really hits home when paired with social media in today's world. I would like to get your opinion on this topic and the subsequent posting by hehehe and hehehe, I would love to hear why you use Topix to bash this man and his wife. It is all for research so here is my email: angbake1220@yahoo.com. I appreciate your input.
Nathan

Shepardsville, IN

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Angie Baker wrote:
so I guess I should come clean as apparently someone has it in for someone else and I do not want to be the cause of someone's marriage falling apart. My name is Angie and I am doing a paper for my psychology class on the effects of social media and marriage. I have been following Topix for the last few months and I have seen several postings about how so and so is sleeping with so and so. I posted the anonymous topic based loosely on the movie "A Letter to three wives". It is an older movie but it really hits home when paired with social media in today's world. I would like to get your opinion on this topic and the subsequent posting by hehehe and hehehe, I would love to hear why you use Topix to bash this man and his wife. It is all for research so here is my email: angbake1220@yahoo.com. I appreciate your input.
Angie, want to hook up?
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Angie Baker wrote:
so I guess I should come clean as apparently someone has it in for someone else and I do not want to be the cause of someone's marriage falling apart. My name is Angie and I am doing a paper for my psychology class on the effects of social media and marriage. I have been following Topix for the last few months and I have seen several postings about how so and so is sleeping with so and so. I posted the anonymous topic based loosely on the movie "A Letter to three wives". It is an older movie but it really hits home when paired with social media in today's world. I would like to get your opinion on this topic and the subsequent posting by hehehe and hehehe, I would love to hear why you use Topix to bash this man and his wife. It is all for research so here is my email: angbake1220@yahoo.com. I appreciate your input.
Are you getting tax payer funded money to continue your phony education? If so you're wasting it. If your mommy and daddy are funding you they should have saved the gene pool expenditure.
Jena

Brazil, IN

#12 Feb 23, 2013
Angie Baker wrote:
so I guess I should come clean as apparently someone has it in for someone else and I do not want to be the cause of someone's marriage falling apart. My name is Angie and I am doing a paper for my psychology class on the effects of social media and marriage. I have been following Topix for the last few months and I have seen several postings about how so and so is sleeping with so and so. I posted the anonymous topic based loosely on the movie "A Letter to three wives". It is an older movie but it really hits home when paired with social media in today's world. I would like to get your opinion on this topic and the subsequent posting by hehehe and hehehe, I would love to hear why you use Topix to bash this man and his wife. It is all for research so here is my email: angbake1220@yahoo.com. I appreciate your input.
which topic did you post?
Obma order of inforcers

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Come down we will handle you all when we strap you all in our chairs and take you all to our happy place you all will like the Happy place and we will give you some Happy Drugs to make you Happy trust us you all will be going and you can't fight us or stop us from takeing you all to the Happy place get ready all you are going soon The Obama order of police code 666 omega code 59utwmopq57Victory
Linda

Mooresville, IN

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Wow Bill Matherly, I hope those fantasies about strapping someone to a chair never come to life, I believe you may be dangerous to the public.....someone should look into you!
ubber tired

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Feb 24, 2013
Papaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you getting tax payer funded money to continue your phony education? If so you're wasting it. If your mommy and daddy are funding you they should have saved the gene pool expenditure.
Wow Pawpaw calm down... she just proved a point that everyone posts on here to ruin peoples lives. Don't take it personal.
pink slip

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Hehehe wrote:
<quoted text>If this is about Rob Hall, please send her all the pictures, so she will stop thinking he's the perfect husband. Not only does she deserve to know but he shouldn't keep getting away with it.
Why do you keep posting about this guy? I know him and his wife and this really isn't cool at all. To me it sounds like you are sexually frustrated so why don't you leave them alone and find something else to occupy your time. I am sure Nathan will help you out.
idiot

Shepardsville, IN

#17 Feb 24, 2013
pink slip wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep posting about this guy? I know him and his wife and this really isn't cool at all. To me it sounds like you are sexually frustrated so why don't you leave them alone and find something else to occupy your time. I am sure Nathan will help you out.
Nathan would prefer she be a dude, especially if he's drunk.
Gia

Brazil, IN

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Come clean Rob Hall
Get a life in Rosedale

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Lay off of him. He hasn't done anything to you and if his wife doesn't care if he is out rambling around with other women, why should you? If he is a cheater and she stays with him then it is all on her. Just posting on here all the time makes you look like a major stalker. Go play in traffic or sumthing.
hokey pokey

United States

#22 Feb 25, 2013
Hmmmm gia, do ya know something or are ya just keeping this post up. Ya really seem to be worried about her so go tell her. If i were her, i would punch ya straight in the cock sucker.Lol
Gia

Brazil, IN

#23 Mar 1, 2013
Yeah I know plenty. It's not my job to tell her, he should man up and tell HIS wife the truth. So f**k off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Stephens thread gone 6 min Stephens Connection 6
Who has germs? (Aug '17) 11 min WEIRDBOB 15
Is Norm conducting fire safety inspections duri... 13 min Lloyd 1
Boycott 16 min Someone cares 13
Poll Most hated in Terre Haute (May '10) 48 min Curious 50
no.problem 51 min Kev 15
Norms brilliant gambit 1 hr Norm Man 16

Riley Jobs

Personal Finance

Riley Mortgages