Man molested Girl for 13 Years

Man molested Girl for 13 Years

Posted in the Riley Forum

Carol

Terre Haute, IN

#1 May 23, 2009
TERRE HAUTE, Ind.(WTHI)- A Terre Haute man is behind bars for charges of child molestation.

Indiana State Police arrested Bobby Harlan Friday night.

Police said for nearly 13 years Harlan had engaged in sexual activities with a female minor.

He is currently being held in the Vigo County Jail on $75,000 bond. If convicted, Harlan could face up to 20 years in prison.
Tired Of People

Pasadena, MD

#3 May 23, 2009
William Dale Matherly wrote:
You know that Harlan guy sure looks like Joe the attorney. Always thought he was strange
How in the world you can make stupid jokes about something this disgusting is beyond human understanding.You are a sick person.
William Dale Matherly

Crane Hill, AL

#4 May 23, 2009
Tired Of People wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the world you can make stupid jokes about something this disgusting is beyond human understanding.You are a sick person.
Who the hell pulled your chain!!! Just like you I am entitled to my opinion........hey heres an idea-----piss off scumbucket.
Tired Of People

Pasadena, MD

#5 May 23, 2009
<quoted text>Who the hell pulled your chain!!! Just like you I am entitled to my opinion........hey heres an idea-----piss off scumbucket.

Yes you are but when you get intelligent opinion please let us know.
And by the way anytime anyone disagrees with you or responds to your post you get all self righteous well here a small point of wisdom for you ,your a needy attention seeking person who is only use to negative attention, you come across as some tough acting tough talking person ,but the reality of it is you are a scared and very unsure of yourself and like to try and make others fill bad about themseles in order to make you fill good about your self.Just my thoughts
Karen

League City, TX

#6 May 23, 2009
Tired Of People wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are but when you get intelligent opinion please let us know.
And by the way anytime anyone disagrees with you or responds to your post you get all self righteous well here a small point of wisdom for you ,your a needy attention seeking person who is only use to negative attention, you come across as some tough acting tough talking person ,but the reality of it is you are a scared and very unsure of yourself and like to try and make others fill bad about themseles in order to make you fill good about your self.Just my thoughts
your acting childish too.
Tired Of People

Pasadena, MD

#7 May 23, 2009
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
your acting childish too.
Your right and I do apolgise. Something this serious and i make it about something so silly as to tell off someone else. Sorry my temper got way from me. Thank you
Outspoken

Stoy, IL

#8 May 24, 2009
<quoted text>Who the hell pulled your chain!!! Just like you I am entitled to my opinion........hey heres an idea-----piss off scumbucket.
This guy right here ladies and gentlemen is what I call a tool. This guy is the biggest doushe you'll ever meet. Trust me, I've known him for years! Not proud of it by any means! But your all right on your opinions on this doushe.....pure inbred TOOL....
kate

United States

#9 May 24, 2009
Outspoken wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy right here ladies and gentlemen is what I call a tool. This guy is the biggest doushe you'll ever meet. Trust me, I've known him for years! Not proud of it by any means! But your all right on your opinions on this doushe.....pure inbred TOOL....
It's called "small penis syndrome". He lashes out at people to make up for what he is lacking...down there.....
Nathan

Terre Haute, IN

#10 Feb 20, 2013
'numnuts'
queen

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Topix needs to set there website up to make every one that posts or comments be told to prove the real person posting any one can come on topix say there name is this and really the real name and person has never said a damn thing its bull shit someone useing someone else name and it will be addressed to topix that they set their system up that before any one comes and posts or makes comments must prove their real selfs and topix have a persons real self info and their ip adress will be recored so who ever is useing William Dale Matherly Name is not the Real Person but just a fake hated enemy that puts a name on topix and just so people will hate the person that has that name and the true real person has not done or said shit its a enemy useing a persons name and trying to start shit trying to get people mad and upset come on people its a bunch of shit don't take a fakes comments and lies and read lies and fake names and know this the one that's useing William Dale Matherly is not the Real Person they are a hated enemy and are a fake and all lies trying to start shit
Queenie

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Feb 20, 2013
For the love of Pete! Nobody gives a shit about WDM.
It is obvious that he is mental, not to mention the fact that he can dish it out, but he can't take it!
You, or nobody else can stop folks from voicing opinions, right, or wrong, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, William.

Since: Oct 12

Garden City, MI

#14 Feb 20, 2013
queen wrote:
Topix needs to set there website up to make every one that posts or comments be told to prove the real person posting any one can come on topix say there name is this and really the real name and person has never said a damn thing its bull shit someone useing someone else name and it will be addressed to topix that they set their system up that before any one comes and posts or makes comments must prove their real selfs and topix have a persons real self info and their ip adress will be recored so who ever is useing William Dale Matherly Name is not the Real Person but just a fake hated enemy that puts a name on topix and just so people will hate the person that has that name and the true real person has not done or said shit its a enemy useing a persons name and trying to start shit trying to get people mad and upset come on people its a bunch of shit don't take a fakes comments and lies and read lies and fake names and know this the one that's useing William Dale Matherly is not the Real Person they are a hated enemy and are a fake and all lies trying to start shit
Goddamn bitch, try using a period now and then. We're not expecting perfection on here but dial down the retard just a bit dumbass.
Freddie

Oranjestad, Aruba

#15 Feb 21, 2013
queen wrote:
That's right, since your the real queen can't u just make that rule for everyone so that this site will be perfect
Devil

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Feb 21, 2013
You all ready for my antichirst OBAMA to put the Micro Chip Mark in you then you all will belong to me LOL
Devil

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Feb 21, 2013
Damn computers Lol I meant antichrist OBAMA
get the bleep out

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Charlie barnes is a child molester. His wife sherry knows he is and still kept kids around him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth dealers 13 min Agreed 17
Union took away the TV in the café. 17 min Brad 16
Nikki stuckey 46 min Jlcjr03 2
Mayor Bennett for LG 1 hr GOP Forever 23
Absolute Proof Sandy Hook was Staged (Jan '13) 1 hr Don 130
Sycamore Club 1 hr Truth 53
News ISU voting center proponents find little recourse May '16 Jim 1

Riley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance