WTHI Fork in the Road

WTHI Fork in the Road

Posted in the Riley Forum

concerned

Shepardsville, IN

#1 Feb 22, 2013
It would seem that the major players of this series would lean toward healthier eating establishments or just eating healthier.By the looks of the two "overweight" men their next news feature should include tips on portion control, less fat , carbohydrates, and calories in their selection of popular food choices.
Really

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 22, 2013
I agree with concerned. Looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. And if you watch them talking about it, its almost like an obsession for them. Its really kind of disgusting and gross. I turn the channel as I do when Susan is on air.
hautian

Shepardsville, IN

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Really wrote:
I agree with concerned. Looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. And if you watch them talking about it, its almost like an obsession for them. Its really kind of disgusting and gross. I turn the channel as I do when Susan is on air.
I agree - I am waiting to hear "oink , oink" come form their mouths as they eat
no clue

Shepardsville, IN

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Cleburne wrote:
<quoted text>Awe geez another Politically Correct 'numnuts' pops up out of the woodwork..Why don't you and your girlfriend Michelle Obama worry more about your Weight Watcher plans and not concern yourselves about what Folks consume or portion sizes they indulge in.It's their dime 'Dickwad"..and don't give me this crap you pay for it in higher insurance premiums..
It is so nice to hear from someone who apparently is in great shape themselves. Lucky you!
idiot

Shepardsville, IN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Cleburne wrote:
<quoted text>That's the only sound they will hear if they are invited to dine with you and your 6 'rugrats' on Mac 'n Cheese 'dickwad'..
This clown sounds like the original Nathan.
Papaw

Clinton, IN

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Ya know what... it's a segment on tasty local eateries. Not everyone wants healthy eating shoved in our faces 24/7. We know about it, we can find info on it and may even practice it frequently but if we want a tenderloin or burger it's nice to know about these great eating places.
The medicines you take and the air you breathe is probably just as unhealthy.
hautian

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
What has happened to Cleburne's responses?
Laughing at idiots

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Yes Concerned and Really,

I am sure they are very concerned about what you both think. Do everyone a favor and go eat a salad and change the channel! Sounds like Jerry Springer is more your speed anyway!
Gym Rat

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Feb 22, 2013
You hillbillies crack me up! I see the blonde dude in my gym on a regular basis, he works out all the time and lifts more weight than most people there so I think he's ok.

And the bigger guy seems fun and cool so get a grip on your life and don't take everything at face value!
Really

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Feb 25, 2013
As said before, this is an opinion page and that was MY opinion. I like to know where the best pizza, burgers, tenderloins etc are also, but prefer to not see someone gorging themselves. Thats all!!
concerned

Shepardsville, IN

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Really wrote:
As said before, this is an opinion page and that was MY opinion. I like to know where the best pizza, burgers, tenderloins etc are also, but prefer to not see someone gorging themselves. Thats all!!
Sentiments exactly!!!!
idiot

Shepardsville, IN

#18 Feb 25, 2013
hautian wrote:
What has happened to Cleburne's responses?
I'm wondering this myself. He was definitely one of the Nathans.
Interested

Brazil, IN

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Where are they off to next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Diggers 14 min frienemy 10
Feds at VCSC (Jun '16) 22 min sickofit 2,017
whats really up w goodwill stores (Feb '13) 32 min For Real 25
Amber Anderson 40 min Chelsea 3
vixen at 6th ave 50 min Brad 3
Lets see if we can trick Billy lol 1 hr Ur really dumb lol 1
Best Lay in town? 1 hr Teepee 7

Riley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance